All Comments on 'Losing It'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow - Two Hot stories in one day

You're going to spoil us.

APAPabout 19 years ago
Excellent!

One of your best yet. Well written, excellent characterization, and you even provide a quality ending. An additional story would be a true sequal, not a chapter in an ongoing series. VERY well done!

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 19 years ago
Wow!!

Awesome story, and personally very eerie, I went through a situation very similar to this story once upon a time in my life.

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 19 years ago
LOVED IT!

Jesus we've all been here!! maybe i should do a part two about the perfect amatuer picture leerers!! LOL

I can tell you way too much about that from my modeling days! LOL

very cool story, interesting angels!

LOVED IT!!

kisses,

T

Grey BeardGrey Beardabout 19 years ago
Who is in charge here.

I will admit that it took awhile for me to comprehend the secret that my father told me over 40 years ago, but you have proved him right again. The females of the species are instinctively aware that they carry the future in their bodies and they are the real sexual aggressors, while we simple males are no more that sperm banks that can also do the heavy lifting. Thank You for a great story.

ambaambaover 18 years ago
loved it

Loved this Angel

Kyle seems to be the perfect gentleman( if such a thing exists-no offence to the good men out there)

Sh knew what she was looking for, and Kyle had the goods.

well written.

amba xx

jezebel wants youjezebel wants youalmost 17 years ago
this makes me smile!

I adore this story. It is honestly the first "first time" story that i've ever liked! You handled the story really well and it was SO sweet :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You know I was worried...

But then if that dick is going to do his ex while the girl was probably going to be there anyway, I say go for it ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...