All Comments on 'Losing it at Schoolies'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SweetDJSweetDJabout 7 years ago
Good time

nice time of young girl becoming woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story!

Very well written! However, he may have been "taut," whereas, she was "taught!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
16 inches of shaft!

Really enjoyed, well written. However, at one stage you describe Tim's glans AND 40 cm of shaft sticking out of his boxers. Man, that guy is hung! Proof-reading will avoid breaking the flow and save your characters from passing out when they get a stiffy. Still, look forward to reading your other stories.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
Lovely...Very sweet!

A tender, lovely sharing.

A good time was had by all...:+))

Time, don't leave without having her contact info...for your next joy together!

This is a Really Nice Girl...:+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wonderful writing, but the protagonist is missing out ...

Joan McCarthy writes wonderfully and lots of women as well as men probably had great orgasms while reading her stuff. They get to be a little formulaic after the first 20 or so. And while there are a few, like "Oral in the Ocean" in which oral sex is featured, but in general there is a rush from fingers to what Erica Jong calls "the cosmic clash of cock and cunt."

I don't like to rush and for me, oral sex is incredibly intimate. When I pleasure a woman with my lips and mouth, her femininity engages all of my senses, touch, sight, smell, taste, hearing. There is a transfer of pheromones or enzymes or something that does not happen with intercourse. It is wonderful to feel a woman's body reacting to your pleasuring her by the pulsing of her pelvic muscles whether sensed by the one finger I will have in her vagina or the other one that I will have teasing the first inch or two of her anus. There is nothing like it. And various partners I have had over the last 50 years talk about what it felt like to suck a guy's cock for the first time and the feelings they get, of being in control to a greater extent than in much of the rest of lovemaking, of the sense of the power of their femininity as they make a guy gasp and moan.

There is no accounting for taste. So when McCarthy says in one story: in any case I'm no more keen on getting oral than giving it; something for rare occasions but not high on my hit parade. After all when they're down there that mop of hair which is all you can see could just as easily belong to a weakling, pimply faced computer nerd, a girl, a pet Labrador or a Japanese companion robot with enhanced software as the hunk you've invited into bed with you. It sort of lacks that body heat experience that good sex is supposed to be all about," I cannot argue with her perception.

But I think that she is missing some of the finest things li lovemaking and in life.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

I had saved this juicy adventure. Back for a second dip!

HOW did I not award your mandatory FIVE stars then:?

I dunno. My Bad!

Cum sit on my lap, please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...