Losing it at Schoolies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself begin to ride the crest of a tidal wave climbing within me; a rush, hot and fast of mounting energy. In moments all I could do was shut my eyes and arch back, shuddering as I exploded with a new kind of pleasure, one I'd never experienced, moaning into the ceiling as his fingers relentlessly circled.

I was frozen, arched, swaying from side to side, and moaning to an orgasm that seemed unwilling to release me from its overwhelming power. Just as I thought it was over, it redoubled, arching me higher.

All this time I'd been instinctively jerking Tim's manhood; not with any skill or finesse or even much attention. Indeed, since I was vaguely aware I didn't really want to trigger his release too early it had probably been a fairly pathetic attempt.

As I finally settled my hips back on the couch, Tim stood up, freeing his manhood from my clutches. I was still swimming in some sort of post orgasmic hormonal miasma; still aroused and desiring the man who'd just delivered me such a life defining experience. Even so, as he held out his hand, I swallowed a silent gulp. It was about to happen. That enormous hard erection that now stood ramrod straight right in front of my eyes would soon be hidden from view; inside me, penetrating deeply into the most intimate space in my body. I would walk into the bedroom a virgin and come out no longer one.

Would it hurt? Would I bleed? Will he be gentle? Should I tell him? Questions without answer flooded my brain.

I took his hand and let him pull me to my feet, leaving me face to face with him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled us together, his erection pushing into my stomach and weeping fluid over it as he kissed me; something I willingly reciprocated. Silently he took my hand and led me into the other bedroom, his pants falling down his legs and being kicked off his feet and into the room as he went through the doorway.

Standing me with my back to the bed, he turned and closed the door. I watched as he then rummaged in his boardies before pulling a condom packet from the pocket. I was quietly thankful that he had relieved me of the need to break the moment as I searched for those that were in my bag.

Kneeling at my feet he pulled my bikini pants down, kissing my mons as he waited for me to lift each foot to release them. The proceedings were wordless; physical and highly tactile but with that sense that the moment for conversation had passed; that any further communication would be with our bodies alone. My willing consent was assumed; as indeed was the case whatever reservations I felt. Still, my heart was racing for far more complex reasons than my mere arousal.

He eased me down onto the single bed then lay alongside me, pushing the condom packet into my hand. In a way, that answered the first of my questions; was I supposed to give him head? It seemed he was keener on getting pussy than head, at least right now. Maybe that suited my purpose, even if it brought closer the moment of truth.

As I lay there, I unwrapped it, bending down to let me see what I was doing as I put it on him. Again I got to look at that thing that was about to penetrate me; the flared bell, surging anxiously as I wrapped my hand around the shaft and weeping from the tip; the taught unyielding skin; the shaft itself, scarily long and thick, hard as wood, seeming reaching out to get my pussy even as I held it. I sheathed him in it, just like in our sex education classes, finding solace in my degree of intoxication not to simply freeze up in fear.

Tim rolled me over on my back and lay down on me. Slipping his legs between mine, he raised his hips on his knees, putting his hand down between our bodies to let him guide his shaft between my legs. He slid the tip along my crease until he felt he'd found the right spot.

The first bit of penetration wasn't too bad. I'd read that the tearing of the hymen can be excruciatingly painful or barely noticed; although with all the horse riding I'd done, I could even be sure mine was still there. But then he pushed a bit harder and faster. I let out a whelp; if not of pain at least of discomfort. I couldn't hide my secret any longer. I resorted to what, even as I said it, was a corny line.

"Tim, I'm a virgin. Can you be as gentle as possible?"

Tim looked down at me, easing his body down flat onto mine without pushing in any further.

"That's OK; we'll do it a different way."

Without withdrawing, he rolled us both over so we were lying side by side again. Separating our bodies, he brought his lower hand onto my nipple, freeing his finger enough to let him tweak it. Then he slipped his upper hand down between our bodies; bringing a finger back onto my clit and stroking it gently.

"Does that feel nice?'

It did, and I was happy to tell him that. Perhaps I was tensed up. It wasn't as good as when I was sitting on the chair, but by focusing on that I found I could relax my body a bit.

"I'm going to push in slowly; just a little bit at a time."

I felt a slow gentle push, stretching me a bit. Then he pulled out a little and thrust slowly back in, only to the depth he'd already opened up; repeating that several times but now going just a little deeper each time. I could sense my body adjusting to the invasion; lubricating him and opening to him. I still felt a little bit stretched, but as I gained confidence in his technique, I was able to relax more and that of itself helped, which let me better savour the stimulation of my clit and nipples.

Before I knew it I could feel his pubis pushed up hard against my mons. That impossibly long thick object was completely inside me and my virgin days were over.

After a few more gentle thrusts he started to roll us back over again; putting a leg across mine. I got the message. Feeling more confident; both in myself and of him, I lay on my back, helping him come over on top.

Now he rose up on his outstretched arms. His thrusts were long and slow; each to the full depth of his shaft. I was surprised that my vagina wasn't all that stimulating. Once I'd got used to it, the thrusting was nice enough -- even if still a bit stretching -- and arousing in a sort of way, but nothing was lighting up the way my clit had. I could quickly tell there wasn't any orgasm in it for me, although the crash of his pubis on my mons touched up my clit nicely enough when he got it right.

A couple of times he bent in and had a lick and suck of a nipple, which was nice too.

Now it was his turn to start grunting. With my hands wrapped around his butt, I watched his face as he stared down at my breasts. It was a look of intense concentration. His thrusts speed up a little. Suddenly he closed his eyes and a Zen like look came over his face before his mouth formed into an almost perfect 'O'. With a moan he pushed himself hard in as he released his cum, little mini thrusts grinding his pubis on my mons in a way I found really arousing. Wanting more of that, I used my hand to pull his butt in as tightly as I could, but he was all too quickly spent; collapsing down on top of me.

He loitered there a few moments, kissing and sucking the flesh of my neck, before he rolled us back on our sides. Then he put his hands down between our bodies again and massaged my clit and licked my nipples until he got the climax from me he was looking for; my womanhood contracting onto the residue of the erection that was still inside me.

As he finally withdrew, I rolled back over onto my back, a euphoric mini death washing over me; my eyes closed, my breathing slow and laboured as my senses reset and recovered something like normality. Tim rested his head on my chest, nestling between my breasts, his hand cupping one and standing it upright, pushing its flesh into his face. I brought my hand up to idly play with his hair.

In a way that, even at the time, I thought was slightly foolish, a sense washed over me that now I was a complete woman. That I had reached a higher state of life. As one of Tim's fingers touched up the nipple of the breast he was cupping. It reminded me how aroused and sexualised I still felt.

And yet I wasn't ready for another round. I wanted more; but not right now. There was a dull ache between my legs that I hadn't noticed in the thrall of peak sexual excitement. It needed time to recover. I was aware that already I could feel Tim's erection returning; the rubber coated tip crawling slowly up my thigh as it filled out again.

Even then, I knew it was a gamble. I was realistic enough to know that Tim and his mates might be out for a maximum body count this week. Ours had now been counted. There was a chance -- even a likelihood - that, even though I might have wished to share my bed with him tonight after we'd been out for dinner and an evening on the town, he'd be looking to be in the bed of another girl; some fresher meat.

That was a chance I'd have to take.

With a sense that I needed to control the situation, I kissed Tim's forehead and struggled to sit up; Tim taking the hint and moving his head. I hugged him around his shoulders, pressing my breasts against his chest.

"Tim, that was really beautiful. Thank you for being so gentle and good with me; but I think I need some time to recover. Should we see if the others are ready for dinner?"

Tim stood up and offered me a hand to help me off the bed. Pointing down at the filled condom hanging off his half aroused manhood, he said...

"I'd better deal with this."

Opening the door, he slipped still naked out of the room, heading for the bathroom. I put my bikini bottom and a t shirt from my bag on and started to follow. As I stuck my head out the door, the first thing I saw was Sophie riding her guy on the carpet over the other side of the room in a reverse missionary position. She was going at it like a high speed lunatic; half panting and half quietly grunting like you wouldn't believe.

I wasn't game to enter the room , so lingered in the door frame, transfixed by what I was seeing; too inexperienced to recognise she was moments from a climax. What I did see was that there was already a dead condom on the coffee table next to them, leaking stuff onto the table top, letting even me guess this was a second round.

In a moment she was crying out a rather clichéd... "Yes, yes, yes, oh yes," as she climaxed.

Immediately her guy started thrusting hard from below, almost rag dolling Sophie's body in the process, like she was riding a bucking bronco. It was about this time that Tim surprised me by suddenly appeared in the door frame; having edged quietly along the wall back from the bathroom. I let him in and he cuddled into my back -- a fresh erection pushing into my butt cheek and his hand stuck up my shirt and cupping a breast - as we pervertedly watched as the bucking got higher and higher until, with a loud groan, he too came.

I felt like clapping, but thought better of it.

Only then did I stick my head around the doorway to see Gloria curled up on the lap of her guy; her head against his chest as the both watched the performance of the other couple. His partly flaccid cock hung down under her; the used condom sagging below it and suggesting they hadn't long finished themselves.

There was no sign of Chrissy. But I was still wanting to postpone Tim getting too randy and wanting to start again. As Sophie finally settled down and lay draped over her guy I walked into the room and addressing no one but everyone, suggested we get ready for dinner.

Gloria and Sophie both languidly turned their heads towards me and each in their own way expressed their agreement; slowly disentangling themselves from their studs. Then I knocked on the door to Chrissy's room and made the same announcement, her guy appearing a few moments later with a condom in his hand, Chrissy visible behind him still spread open legged on the bed.

I may have been innocent, but I wasn't naive. These guys had clearly all come equipped with condoms when they came to our room. I'm sure, like me, the girls had a supply stashed somewhere. But these guys had them at the ready and were willing to use them without being told. Which indicated to me that what just happened was pretty well preordained, and that they'd come away this week expecting to fully take advantage of the smorgasbord of female flesh on display up here and were at least sensible enough to take precautions when you're after a high headcount.

More to the point, it reaffirmed my suspicion they weren't going to be hanging around us, but looking elsewhere to add to their tally. Don't get emotionally attached was the message I took from that. For myself, I did rather hope that they'd at least stay the night. I wanted the novelty of spending a night curled up with a guy and at least one more session with a guy like Tim who I trusted to allow for my inexperience.

As it turned out, I got my wish. They hung around us for dinner and followed us to the nightclub; even if they worked the room while they were there. But when we decided to leave, they willingly came with us.

Chrissy and I shared the two rooms in our unit with our guys while Gloria and Sophie spent the night in the other unit.

Tim gave and got head climaxes after we got home, followed shortly after by another play in my pussy finished by a fingered climax for me. After a night spent with our naked bodies intertwined on a single bed and his erection pushed into whatever bit of flesh was facing it, at first light the following morning, my pussy got its third workout. This time Tim encouraged me to go on top, where, with some assistance from his nipple sucking, I learnt to give myself a climax while penetrated.

By the time he and his mates all left for an early morning surf I at least felt confident about being sexually active. My body was still adjusting and had its limits; but I had enjoyed it and had passed the point of fear and serious pain or discomfort.

As I suspected would occur, they then disappeared for a few days. As the guys had left for their surf, Gloria and Sophie had been asked to lock up their unit when they got up and as far as we know that was the last time they set foot in it for two nights. Then they crashed back into our holiday and our beds for the next two nights; no questions asked or answers offered.

Since that is pretty well what I expected, I might not have liked it, but wasn't upset by it. Indeed, since I hadn't succeeded at throwing my body under any other guy (not through a lack of offers -- just a lack of acceptable offers) I was quite glad to have Tim back for a couple of nights. Gloria and Sophie seemed equally sanguine but I think Chrissy found it more emotionally unsettling.

Still, that's schoolies, isn't it?

12