All Comments on 'Losing My Balance Ch. 06'

by HeartnSole

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
HypeBeastHypeBeastover 7 years ago
Oh come on...

You've made us wait for so long only to let us hanging when Bee finally got some? You're such a tease! Seriously though, I really love this story and I hope that you'll give us more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh, not fair

I mean.

Yes, great chapter and all. But it is sooooo short, and now you give us another few months to wait?

Extremely very much unfair.

AgraphiaAgraphiaover 7 years ago
Please

Do not make us wait long I beg you

tygztygzover 7 years ago

Waiting for the next installment is going to kill me, but damn it's so worth it!

gjames17gjames17over 7 years ago
Wonderful, just wonderful!

The alternating POV is skillfully handled and very effective in not only advancing the story, but letting us know each lady's thoughts. Brava!!! You are no amateur! Selfish me wanted more, but you ended at the right spot. Thank you so much for not forgetting about LMB and I eagerly await the next chapter.

vggirl08vggirl08over 7 years ago

I just love love love the way you write!!! The characters feel realistic and you do this through their banter with each other (love the way they are with each other). This is definately a warm up to whats coming and I can't wait!!! Thank you for coming back!!!!

eshortie103eshortie103over 7 years ago
The Queen of tease is back

5 stars loved it!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A lovely and teasing chapter!

A very well written story! Lovingly teasing and getting better as it goes! Thank you!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 7 years ago

Aah sookie sookie, this was gud! I remember days like this, trying to get some and almost gettin' caught - Hated it but love this. I won't hold my breath for Chapter 7 but I want to wish you happy writing

number8fanuknumber8fanukabout 7 years ago
More please

love the cast you've created and can't wait for more to advance this beautiful story.

_danielle80s__danielle80s_about 7 years ago

I love how the story developed ....yes too short of a chapter but my my my this is a hot one... great job... I'm so grinning from ear to ear right now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

Such a beautifully written, gem of a story. One of my all time favourites. Please keep going! Love between friends is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's been too long

How much longer till the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting

Hope the next chapter is ready. Can't wait much longer .

APL32APL32over 6 years ago
Excuse me

Can you just tell us if you're gonna right another chapter so I can just give up hope if not? It's very detrimental to my health to hope for something for so long w/o it happening ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

I really like this story and look forward to reading more.Your writing style is awesome and I love that fact that we get each character's point of view. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I fell in love with this story but just like relationships they just vanished and left empty maybe a bit of hope for another chapter?..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Noooooooooo!

I just discovered this series and I absolutely love it, but I was crushed to find that it just seems to have stopped! I know it’s been a couple of years, but please please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

pleeeeease continue..super sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of The best stories i've ever read so far!!!!.. y'all I can't wait for the next chapter!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly one of the best stories on the site. It will be one of the few I will read multiple times.

ReesertonReesertonabout 2 years ago

Please, please continue! This story is amazing. I’m hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This book is so good! I love Bee’s dominance in bed, can you please do a scene where she straps down Irri?

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I'm going to follow in hopes you decide to finish it

MaezedMaezedover 1 year ago

Wow stumbled on this gem, was hoping it was the full story…too bad because wow it was a great ride while it lasted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeartnSole@HeartnSole
1. Now that I think about it, this username is kind of cheesy, but hey, it's all I got. 2. Hope you enjoy my stories- I'm a pretty amateur writer though I'm working on it. (As shown by my lengthy gaps between posts, sorry all!) 3. I love to hear comments/constructive critici...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES