All Comments on 'Losing My Boyfriend Ch. 01'

by rcfox

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Stars!

I'm really excited to see a gay cuckolding story pop up! I'll be eagerly checking for updates.

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
NOT SURE YET

But please continue, I will be interested to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please write more.

This is a totally hot and interesting story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Will you be continuing this story? I really enjoyed this first chapter. Both gay cuckolding and all-male cheating stories are in short supply around here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Totally Hot Story!!!

I hope to see how this plays out! Please continue with the story. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seriously ??

I look forward to seeing how this pans out and if Ryan is really as self centered as he appears... He certainly doesn't know how to keep a promise and he seems to have little or no feelings for his poor partner. Hell he had already gone on a date with the man and is clearly obsessed with the idea of sex with someone else.

No wonder his partner struggles, you would if your partner went on and on about others all the time and was so negative to you. The guy ought to see the signs of the beginning of the end and chuck the cheating bastard out ... find someone who cares about him and move on!!!

I look forward to seeing how this goes as I feel it can only get worse at the moment, but I hope the table turn and the guys wins in the end.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Oops, one reader gone.

Yep, I hate cuckold stories. Is it really cuckold if the couple are not married? What about living together but go out with someone else? What would that be called?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story is ok but it is not a cuckold in the true sense. Ryan obviously from the start has no sexual attraction to his partner and he wantonly goes with numerous other guys without any prior discussion or setup. Nothing has been discussed between the couple. This story is just a blatant story of Ryan cheating on his partner. Ryan has no real desire nor love for his partner everything is just feigned. This is my opinion ! The story is well written as it is from beginning to where it is; but he just needs to admit that Ryan does not love him and move out and move on and get into a real cuck relationship. I still wanked off to this....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous