Losing My Boyfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat in the car for a while with the light on, each of them on their phones before Joe closed his door and they headed away. I decided to let them find their next location and I would just track Ryan's phone.

I waited patiently for a couple minutes, allowing my hard-on to die, before opening up the 'Find Friends' app and locating them. I quickly pursued them across town. I was hoping that they would go someplace public, so I could watch in, but also couldn't shake the desire for them to go back to his place where I couldn't see anything. I would have only my imagination to construct what they did in that case.

Ten minutes later I found myself in front of the largest and most popular gay club in the city. By the time I got there, they were already heading inside, so I found a parking spot, put on my baseball cap and walked to the entrance. Once inside, I remembered why I hated coming to clubs - they are loud, smell like smoke, and you really have to be a social person to meeting someone, and I, unfortunately, am not a social person. The club is massive, with 3 indoor dance floors, another outside and at least 7 bars. I pulled out my phone to locate Ryan and found that they were probably in the largest of the dance floors, towards the north end of the complex.

I stopped at the entrance and surveyed the field before noticing someone I recognized, but could not place a name. He had a guy on his shoulder, ordering drinks at the bar. Then suddenly Ryan came into view, broke through people and hugged this person, and then introduced him to Joe. It finally struck me; it was Steven, from earlier in the evening, and his partner.

Joe ordered and paid for drinks and the four of them made their way outside, to a quieter place.

"So where is your boyfriend?" Steven asked.

"Oh, he wasn't up for coming out." Ryan responded, "So I asked Joey if he wanted to come with me."

"Well, to be fair, I AM more fun." Joe snorted, making all of them laugh. Steven and his boyfriend were both examining Joe and his perfect body. He was wearing a tight fitting black tank top and a pair of running shorts, leaving his muscular calves revealed, and flip flops. His casual dress made him look all the more sexier and desirable. It conveyed a sense of "I don't give a fuck."

Ryan looked well manicured, his hair perfectly held with gel. He wore a white v-neck undershirt and a pair of slim fitting dark jeans. His blue eyes set against his milky white skin left him looking radiant and happy - happier than I had seen him in some time.

Upon the first lull in the conversation, Joe interrupted, "Do you wanna go dance?"

"Sure!" Ryan exclaimed. "Come on guys, lets go!" He ushered Steve and his boy along with them.

I found a good lookout spot from the mezzanine to watch them. They started out, all dancing in a circle for a while, before Joe began to cut Ryan off from the other couple. Steven got the hint and grab his boyfriend for some more intimate dancing.

Joe and Ryan danced for a while, as friends would, with a good amount of space in between them, but they soon eked closer together. Finally Joe's hand found Ryans waist and that's all it took before they were in a close embrace, grinding together. After about one song, Ryan spun around giving access to his butt. Joe ground in close, seemingly nuzzling his cock into his crack and wrapping his arms around Ryan, reach around, fondling his crotch. I found myself, nearly in tears again. I wanted to call it off, but couldn't work up the balls.

I watched them for about a half hour before they rushed outside. I ran downstairs to try and find them but couldn't. I tried tracking Ryans phone but could not discern where in the complex he was. After some time I finally happened upon them outside, in a courtyard, talking and laughing. There was a small dance floor, without many people. It was far mellower than the regular crowd. Joe got up and offered his hand to Ryan and they got up to dance yet again, this time to a slow song. They embraced closely with Ryan resting his head on Joe's chest. I Couldn't hold it back anymore, and a few tears fell from my eyes. I was shocked that at the same time, my cock was growing stiffer.

I couldn't hear anything they were saying but occasionally they would look at each other and laugh. By the time I made it close enough to the dance floor, I saw Joe motion his head backwards and could read his lips, "Let's go." Joe led the way, holding Ryans hand behind him. I thought maybe they were rejoining Steven but instead, they left altogether. Caught a bit by surprise, I waited about 20 minutes, had a drink alone in a dark corner of the bar and then pulled out my phone to track them.

They had made their way to a district just to the east of downtown. I got in my car and made my way to find that they were at a house. Joe's house, I assumed, as theirs was the only car in the driveway. I found myself in a panic and decided to text Ryan

"Hey, it's 1 am! Are you coming home soon? :("

After a few minutes he responded, "Yea, I should be in a bit. Joey and I decided to hang out some more."

"Oh yea, what are you doing now?"

"We're just at a bar downtown talking." This lie incited a whole range of emotions - jealousy, anger, confusion, and finally arousal. Since he lied about where he was, he must be doing something I would really be upset with, I reasoned. This made me even more excited and I began to rub myself through my jeans.

But whatever was happening behind those walls was a mystery to me and there was no way to find out. Feeling dejected, I drove myself home and waited in bed, occasionally opening the 'Find Friends' app to see if he had changed positions.

At 3 am, I decided to text again. "Hey, I just woke up and you're still not home! Are you ok??"

"Yea, we are still talking, I'm gonna be on my way home in a few minutes."

Finally about 45 minutes later, Ryan walked through the bedroom door and took off his clothes and laid in bed next me.

"So, did you have fun?" I asked.

"Yea, I had a blast. Joey is a really great guy."

"You smell like smoke."

"Yea, we were at a bar for a while."

"Did anything else happen that I should know?"

Ryan looked at me with a smile, "You tell me, you were following us around all night." he said, holding up his iPhone. I was shocked at having failed to recognize that 'Find Friends' is a two way street. My face turned red.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to know what you guys were doing. I was jealous."

"Joey says that you are an insecure little faggot and that I deserve better."

I was left speechless that Ryan actually said that to me. "Why would you tell me that?"

"Because Joey told me to tell you."

"What else happened at his place?" I asked, dropping any pretense about him hanging out at a bar.

"Nothing sexual. We just talked, like you do when you are on a date." He explained. "A lot of the talk was hot and heavy though... He really wants to get me in bed." Ryan was smiling with excitement. "I had to push him off at times."

"And are you going to let him?" I asked incredulously.

Just then, Ryans phone vibrated. He read it, smiled again and then showed me.

"I am so fucking horny, Ry. I can't handle this. I need to be with you NOW."

My cock sprung to attention and Ryan noticed. "You really are turned on by this!"

"Shut up! I'm not"

"Is that why you have a raging boner?" My face was turning red again with embarrassment. "Look, why don't we have him over and we can have a threesome together. You might learn something from him that we can use in our sex life. I mean let's be honest, you are not very good at topping."

This omission, while understandably true, was humiliating to hear spoken out loud. Another text came through.

It was a picture of Joe in only his underwear holding the outline of his semi-hard cock with the message: "I want to put my load to good use ;) I promise you will not be disappointed."

"Oh god, this is so hot. Please do this for me!" Ryan pleaded. "I really need it. It's been so long since I've had good sex."

I couldn't believe that he was talking to me so bluntly and so hurtfully honest, as if my feelings didn't exist. My cock got even harder as I searched for words.

"Fuck it.. I'm telling him to come over." Ryan typed his reply and jump up to go to the bathroom.

"Come over now. I'm getting myself ready" was all it said. Ryan started the shower came back out to his dresser and grabbed a pre-packaged enema and again disappeared into the bathroom.

I sat starting at the wall in front of me, trying understand what was about to happen.

To be continued...

12