All Comments on 'Losing my Virginity!'

by rodneysteele41

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
zephyerzephyeralmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it! Well written too.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Great story!

I have sucked a couple of cocks but I am still an anal virgin except for my girlfriend using a strapon on me. So I'm not sure if that counts or not. Anyway I really enjoyed reading your story.

TerriCTerriCalmost 7 years ago
Hot!!!

Great story. I love ABS hookups, so dirty and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very hot! Loved it

I really enjoyed reading your story! I got me so horny wanting to have been there sucking his cock and best of all having it in my pussy. I also have sucked a few cocks and up until a few years ago, I finally enjoyed having one in my ass. He had a very nice 8" and thick cock and it took me almost a year before, I had the courage to let him fuck me with it. When, he finally fucked me, I came so hard as he fucked me without having to touch it at all. I now consider myself to be a bottom mature married person that loves pussy but now, I also love to suck and love to be fucked really good and hard by a big hard cock. Thanks loved your story and gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I am still a virgin no cock has entered my asshole. I how ever have sucked two boys cock. The first boy I sucked was when we were in the 9th grade of high school. He had a very nice hard. It was straight up against his body. It was about 7.5 inches it was beautiful looking cock. I asked him if could suck his cock and after saying yes I took him into my mouth licking the head then taking him down my throat. I sucked him for what seemed like several hours. He eeupted like a volcano exploding and he filled my mouth with the most delicious sweet got creamy white cum. I swallowed every drop of his cum tastings his cum as it flowed down my throat. The next boy was 19 years old and I was 28. I kissed on the lips and I kissed every inch of his back down to his ass. I kissed every inch of his ass cheeks. I separated his ass cheeks exposing his nice tight hole. I was licking, sucking and tonuge his asshole I suck on his hole for 20 minutes then he rolled over and I started kissing him on the lips then on down his front of his body. I kissed down to his nipples the sucked on both nipples continue towards his cock. His cock was about 5 inches but he knew how to use it. I took him into my mouth sucking him down my throat. I sucked his cock and jacking him off for twenty minutes before he exploded a massive amount of his sweet creamy hot load of cum to the back of my throat. As I swallowed he would fill mouth again as I swallowed h erupted again this hitting back of my throat this time his cum was flowing out of my mouth as I swallowed the tasted sweet cum that is in my mouth swallowing it all then wiping the rest of his cum from Chin sucking the cum from my fingers. I wanted his cock in my ass, but he didn't want to.. I got dressed gave him a kiss goodnight and left. I haven't sucked another cock again.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015almost 7 years ago
Hot!

I'm straight, not gay but even I found that hot! Well written, good theme, nice build up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unbelievable

I truly loved your erotic, sexy story. It really "moved" me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Losing my virginity

I would love to say it was planned, comfortable and romantic - but it was none of those .. it was fast, furious and a little painful too

I was 17 , and had been meeting Michael who was 53 , on a regular basis for 18 months - usually to suck him off ( he only once sucked me and it was glorious !! )

This particular Sunday it was pouring down and the dog ( Bob) needed to go out , so I was told to take him - no arguments were listened to , so off I trudged to the park , dog in tow ...it was pretty deserted , being cold and wet .. only one other dog walker ( a woman in her 60s I guess )

As the dog ran around , I took shelter next to the toilets in a covered area.. after 10 mins I decided to go home but as I got up to get the dog , Michael walked round the corner ( I was as surprised as him ) he sat down next to me a big smile on his face

" I'm glad you are here Brandon " he said squeezing my leg

" I was just going , but I can stay a little while " I smiled back " let me just tie up the dog "

I was as horny as him , so I called Bob and quickly tied his lead to the bench before following Michael into the toilets .. he led me into the empty stall at the end and quickly embraced me as he unfastened my jeans and pushed hem down to my ankles .. I did the same to him ( it was our usual practice ) and felt his hard cock as he kissed me passionately .. I went to lower my head to suck him , but he had other ideas - he turned me round to face the wall and pushed himself between my bum cheeks .. I panicked a bit ( he'd never done this before ) and in a high voice asked him what he was doing ?

" I'm gonna B-bum yer " he stuttered ( he always stuttered when he was excited )

Before I could protest I felt the pressure of his cockhead at my hole .. hen he was in !!.. I almost screamed ( the pain was so intense , then quickly dulled to an ache )

Michael ignored my discomfort and grabbed my hips as he pushed his whole cock into me ( and he wasn't small !! )

He fucked me for about 10 minutes and came a huge load inside me before pulling out - I honestly didn't expect it at all , but part of me really loved it - and I told him so just before I left

All meetings after that he fucked me , some gentle , some rough ( I adored the rough more )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love being a cum loving coc sucking fagot slut. From the first time I sucked a cock I knew I was destined to suck many more and I have. That same night I found that I also loved being fucked. I never had sex with a woman after that night

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 4 years ago
Hot story

You’re a good writer. I could feel the anxiety, pain and pleasure of discovering being a slutty bottom for a handsome and strong experienced man. I’m so hard thinking of being penetrated and fucked right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice..so much more acceptable today

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous