Losing my Virginity!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett broke away from my dick and as he lightly stroked my cock, he asked, "Have you ever been fucked?"

"No," was my simple response.

He grinned and said, "So I've found myself a virgin." He sat up then and pulled me to my knees. His arms draped across my shoulders and he looked into my eyes. For a moment, I thought he was going to kiss me again. Instead, he asked, "Can I fuck you? Would you like for me to take your virginity?"

I was overwhelmed by his sincerity. I was so fucking horny I would agree to anything at that moment, and yet he seemed to genuinely care about my feelings. I might have nodded, or I might have silently said yes. Either way, a moment later he was rolling up to the top of the bed and laying back. His cock stood like a post from his blonde pubes, with my saliva still glistening across its knob. Garrett reached over and snatched one of the bottled from the dresser and popped the top open. I watched as he poured a healthy handful and then began to smear the lubricant up and down his dick. He then grabbed the second bottle and handed it to me.

"Get some of this on your fingers," he told me, "and smear it across your asshole. It's a numbing cream that will make you loosen up." I followed his directions and as he slowly stroked his meat, watching me plaster my asshole with the cream, I felt my anus tingle and then go numb, just like my mouth would at the dentist.

I wiped my hand off on a hand towel Garrett handed me, and then followed his lead as he pulled me across his hips to straddle him. I took hold of the head board and looked down at him as he wiggled beneath me to line his cock up with my hole. I felt his knob stroke across the bottom of my balls and then along my taint before it tickled at my back door. I was a little concerned that I could still feel him against my hole, but I was beyond caring at that moment. I was more than ready to lose my virginity.

"Just relax and settle downward," Garrett whispered, and I started to lower myself onto him. I could feel the pressure of his knob against my rectum grow steadily as I relaxed. "Just relax your asshole," he whispered. "Let my cock in."

I tightened my hole slightly, and then relaxed, and suddenly I felt as if I was being pried open with a crow bar. I gasped and groaned loudly as my hole opened for him. His knob popped inside me and Garrett moaned. His hands took hold of my hips then and suddenly he both thrust upward and pulled downward. I know I screamed as his cock ripped upward through my guts, but it had to have been a silent scream, as I wasn't breathing anymore. My ears rang and my head spun as my virginity was ripped away. My hips settled onto his, and suddenly my guts were churning and my body exploded. My cock blasted off, sending a long, thick, white rope of cum across Garrett's chest and face. I gasped in a deep breath as another jet of molten semen ejected from my pulsing cock, adding another stripe to Garrett's chest.

As my explosive orgasm ripped away the pain of my deflowering, Garrett began to drive his cock upward into me. I began to bounce upon his throbbing cock, meeting his thrusts with plunges. The bed began to rebound beneath us as Garrett and I fell into a steady fuck-rhythm. My cock bounced and slapped across his belly with each thrust. My cum was all over the place as my dick wagged and continued to spit. I reached down and stroked once to force another heavy drop from my knob, and with it clinging to my fingers, I brought it up to my mouth and licked it up. Garrett watched as I ate my own cum with a wide grin. I looked down into his eyes and scooped up a rope that had striped his cheek. He opened his mouth and I fed him my fingers. He sucked my cum from them as he continued to fuck my aching, gaping asshole with his wonderfully strong cock.

With my fingers, and cum, in his mouth, Garrett grunted and humped upward into me. He held his cock high inside my ass as he began to cum. His hot cream warmed my guts as he filled me with his seed. I settled my weight upon his lap and rolled my hips as his cock pulsed. His moans mixed with mine as he filled me.

Finally, his orgasm subsided and I rolled off him. His cock slipped from my guts with a wet slurp. I settled beside him on the bed. Both of us were panting and huffing. We were also sticky from cum and sweat. As my breathing slowly began to return to normal, the ache in my rectum from being pried open by Garrett's wonderful cock began to grow. The numbing agent he'd given me was wearing off, and I could feel his cream leaking from my gaping hole. It hurt, and yet I felt ready for more.

I wanted Garrett to fuck me again, and I told him so. Five minutes later, after he'd given his semi-flaccid cock a wipe-down with the hand towel, and I'd sucked it back to full life, Garrett had me up on my hands and knees. With my ass raised and hips held tight in his hands, Garrett slipped his freshly lubed cock back into my guts. The pain of his entry was nothing compared to the pleasure it gave me. My cock began to bounce beneath me as his began to pound into my guts. Soon, the bed was again groaning beneath us as Garrett fucked me like the whore I was becoming, and my grunts and moans of pleasure served only to drive him on.

After dumping a second heavy load up my ass after nearly half an hour of driving me into the mattress, Garrett was spent. He collapsed beside me, panting, and was soon asleep. My ass ached to no end, and I rolled out of his bed with semen dripping from my abused hole. I showered quickly and dressed. Garrett was out cold and never stirred while I readied to leave. I paused to toss the bedsheet across his naked form before leaving. I never met Garrett again, but will never forget that night.

12