All Comments on 'Losing The Bet'

by Storm62

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really?

It always amazes me when a writer turns a totally straight, anal virgin man into a cock and cum loving, cross-dressing slut in a matter of minutes. A good writer should make the story plausible, even if only remotely. Trying to cram every bisexual variation into a single episode results in a stream of fantasies that is so outlandish that it fails in eroticism. Readers want to relate to the main character and feel as if what is happening to him could actually happen to them. That requires building the main character up by increments to acts that he, at first, would be reluctant, if not outright opposed to engaging in. By turning his arousal against him, he can believably be led into situations that would have been unthinkable at the outset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Total bullshit

Just shaving his body pr cutting his hair would have satisfied any bet. The rest was just over-the-top, implausible bullshit. And poorly written to boot. I didn't believe he would have agreed to any of the stuff she wanted past the shave. UGH!

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

The premise was nice, but the story was told so fast and without much emotion or drama which lost its erotic appeal for me. I want to be pulled into a story and put in the protagonist position, but this story just didn’t come close. I appreciate the effort though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorm62@Storm62
356 Followers
It might look like I came late to writing, but in fact I have been scribbling (and typing!) for a long time now. I've just been reluctant to post any. I began posting my non-sexual stories on my blog site,and this led to me taking the plunge and revealing the darker side of my...