Losing The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers

I had started on my third dick when someone behind me lifted me to my feet. Still bent over with a cock deep in my throat I felt a cock enter the fake pussy from behind, rubbing against my own stiff and imprisoned member through the latex. I came pretty soon with the strangeness of this new perverted feeling, shooting my load into the confining pocket. My knees buckled but I was held up by the two guys fucking me. I glanced across at Sharon. She was being taken from behind as well. The cock in her mouth pulled out after firing a wad down her throat.

"Hey fella's we both have another hole you know?" She said to the queue. They took the hint. My pussy pummeller lay back, pulling me onto all fours. As yet another cock took its turn in my mouth I felt one entering the sheath in my ass. Now I was truly full. I took another look at Sharon. She had adopted a different position. She was lying on the guy in her butt and was being pounded in her cunt from above. As well as a dick in her mouth she had one in either hand too. The fellows waiting for me noticed that and I soon had a hot meat stick in both hands, keeping my balance with the shaft down my gullet.

The two of us were screwed like that for over an hour, as each cock came it was replaced by another. We were both covered in cum and it dripped from our orifices. My own dick was almost continuously pumping out spunk as I enjoyed the feeling of being taken in the same way as my mistress. Eventually Sharon stood on wobbly legs and came over to me. She motioned for me to open my mouth. When I had, she dribbled the last cumload she had taken orally into my waiting maw. I came again.

"Now for that ten inch dick up the ass I promised you." She smirked. My eyes widened as I saw this cock approaching; it was as long as my forearm and nearly as thick! "Get ready sweetie, here he comes!" The monster member eased into the slippery wet sheath in my ass. Further and further it sank into me until I thought I was going to break, and then it went in deeper until I felt his body against mine. It was all the way in! I had taken the whole ten inches up my anal passage. I grunted as he pulled back some, and then again as he thrust back in.

"Oh god, that's good!" I breathed. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Shove that big boy into me." I cried.

Sharon stood in front of me.

"You're making too much noise. Lick me out." She grabbed my ears and pulled my mouth to her dripping pussy. I began to lick spunk from her as the huge dick in my ass began to really ream me. I made Sharon climax twice before the gigantic dong shot off, some of it going into my ass sheath, but most of it splashing the backs of my legs. I came one last time and collapsed to the floor.

------------------------------------------

I looked up panting and saw Jenny giving me a hard stare.

"I want him back Sharon." She said.

"What are you prepared to bet?"

"Myself. If I can make you and him cum, I get him back. If I can't then I'll be yours as well."

"Okay." Sharon smiled. "But you might have trouble getting him off. He's been cumming almost non-stop for an hour."

"I want him back." Jenny stated flatly.

"Okay then." Sharon shrugged. "Where do you want me?"

"On all fours there." Jenny pointed and then looked at me. "Take that latex thing off." She commanded as she began to pull on a strap-on that was nearly the size of the cock I had just had in my butt. Sharon smiled in satisfaction as she saw the monster phallus. I eased the latex panties off, pulling the cum-filled sheath from my ass and releasing my softening cock from its prison. It was all wet and sticky from the cum I had been shooting into the pocket. "Stand over Susan." Jenny said. I obeyed. Jenny knelt behind Sharon and pushed the strap-on into her cunt. As she sank in, she pulled me towards her and enveloped my dick with her soft lips. Jenny began to rock her hips, fucking Sharon with the strap-on. At the same time she teased my now hardening prick with her tongue. Jenny's talented mouth always did this to me. Soon I was thrusting down her throat, determined to do my part.

I came quickly, loosing my load over Sharon's butt cheeks. Jenny redoubled her efforts, half the bet complete. I knelt beside Sharon and started to massage her tits through the latex uniform.

"Cum for me Sharon." I whispered. "You can always try and win me back next week."

She smiled and then arched her back as her orgasm took her. Jenny stopped pumping, sitting back on her calves.

I helped her to her feet.

"Come along Mistress. I'm yours for the week. Maybe it'll be my turn to be slave master next week?"

Jenny smiled tiredly.

"Only if you stop fixing it so that you end up as a slave." She stopped and thought for a moment. "Maybe we should get Mena involved. I know you'd like to dominate her." My dick twitched at the thought. "See, he's interested. Sharon and I are running out of ways to humiliate you now. We need something new."

"Get Mena and we'll see." I smiled.

Storm62
Storm62
355 Followers
12