Losing the House but Winning Mom 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels good," she said squirming her body more into him while seemingly taking his cock deeper in between her ass cheeks.

Sending him sexual signals, they still weren't clear enough for him to make a sexual move on his mother. She was his morally modest mother and not some slut of a drunken whore that he picked up at a bar. Regretting whatever he did or didn't do later, whether he made a sexual pass or not, exploring new sexual ground as if they had never had sex before, he didn't know what to do now. He was so confused. He was so afraid. The last thing he wanted to do was to ruin the good relationship and great friendship that he enjoyed with his mother with sex.

With his arm still wrapped around her slim waistline, his hand and fingers in contact with her pussy and her breasts resting on his arm and hand, he had the sensation of what it would feel like to fuck his mother up her ass. He wished he could fuck her vaginally or anally. So wanting to touch her and so wanting to feel her breasts, as if she read his mind, she took his hand and moved it on her left breast in the way she did before. His mother put his hand on her tit. He couldn't believe his mother put his hand on her tit.

'Oh, my God,' he loved feeling her big tits.

"Mom," he said.

Forgetting to call her Jennifer, Mom was all that he said and all that he could say. He couldn't believe it when she put his hand on her big tit again. With her hard, erect nipples impaling the palm of his hand in the way that his erect cock was nearly impaling her naked ass, he couldn't believe he was cupping his mother's big boob in his hand. God, he loved her big tits.

"You act as if you've never felt a breast before Michael? You act as if you've never felt my breast before," she said with a laugh. "It's okay. You can feel my breasts. I don't mind you feeling my tits. It's just a tit Michael. Feeling my tits is no big deal. Besides, I like it when you feel my tits and fondle my tits."

'It's just a tit? Not to him it wasn't. It's no big deal? She likes him feeling her tits and fondling her tits? Having her shapely breast in the palm of his horny hand was a big deal to him. He liked it when his mother referred to her breasts as tits in the way he liked it when his mother referred to his penis as cock.'

She surprised him with her immoral, immodesty by making the first incestuous move. Actually, she made the first sexual move when she agreed to have him sleep in the same bed with her. She made the second sexual move by wearing this sexy, wide open nightgown. She made the third sexual move when she kissed him on the pretense that he was standing beneath the mistletoe. She continued making sexual moves by allowing him to finger her pubic hair while resting her breasts on his arm and hand and while pushing her ass against his hardening cock on the pretense of him spooning her and cuddling her.

Suspecting that his mother was more taking advantage of him than he was of her, it was time for him to make his own sexual moves. Yet, with her his mother and with him her son and their sexual relationship deemed not only incestuous but also forbidden under the laws of the state and the church, all he could do was to follow her lead. All he could do was not to lead but to follow. All he could do was to go along with whatever she wanted to do while hoping that what she wanted to do was the same that he wanted to do and was something that was incestuously sexual.

"Sorry Mom. I just didn't want to grope you. I didn't want to take sexual advantage of you," he said. "I wanted to give you the respect that you deserve as my mother and not treat you as my whore."

'Shit! Fuck.'

He just called his mother a whore. He didn't mean to say that. He couldn't believe he just called his mother a whore. Even though he felt guilty saying what he just did, it sexually excited him to think of his mother as a whore. As long as she was his whore, what's so wrong with that?

In the way that his cock was growing while pressed against her naked ass, he could feel her nipple hardening against the palm of his hand. He had felt lots of breasts and fingered lots of nipples before but, with these tits weren't just any tits, these tits were his mother's tits and his mother's nipple. Feeling her breasts and nipples was so much more sexually exciting than feeling the breasts and nipples of some other woman, a stranger, and/or a woman he picked up in a bar. So wanting to finger her nipples, he didn't dare move his hand for fear that she'd move his hand away from her tit.

Holding his mother's breast in his hand was one thing but feeling her up as if he was a man and she was a woman he brought home from a bar for sex was something else. Yet, she did say to pretend that they were just man and woman, boyfriend and girlfriend, or husband and wife even, instead of mother and son. Nonetheless, now that he was holding one of her big boobs in his hand, he so wanted to feel and fondled his mother's bit tits while fingering her erect nipples.

She laughed.

"Sometimes I wouldn't mind you treating me as your whore," she said with another laugh, a dirty laugh this time. "I wouldn't mind being submissive to you. Sometimes with me wanting and needing to be taken, I wouldn't mind you making me your submissive, sexual bitch. I wouldn't mind you forcing me to do any sexual nasty and every incestuously dirty thing that you wanted to do to my naked body and that you wanted me to do to your naked body," she said with a nervous laugh.

'Fuck me,' he thought to himself. 'His mother wants to be taken. His mother wants to be his submissive, sexual bitch. His mother wants him to do any sexually nasty and every incestuously dirty thing that he wants her to do to his naked body and that he wants to do to her naked body.'

If he didn't know he was wide awake, he'd think he was dreaming.

"Mom," was all that he could say was forcing him to her knees to suck him.

Overwhelmed and preoccupied by the thoughts of all of the sexual things that he imagined doing with his mother, he moved his hand away from her naked breast. He imagined having anal sex with her. He imagined having sex in public with her. He imagined going to a nude beach with her. He imagined helping her to flash her naked body to unsuspecting men. He imagined them agreeing for her to have sex with other men while he watched and while he had sex with other women too. He imagined treating his mother like a whore instead of respecting her as his mother.

"I don't mind you touching me, feeling me, fondling me, and caressing my breasts Michael, just don't finger my nipples," she said turning her head on her pillow to look at him and as if daring him to touch her nipples. "Okay?"

'Don't touch her nipples? Damn,' he thought to himself. 'Her nipples are the best part of her breasts. Why can't he finger her nipples?'

He moved his hand back to her breast to cup her big tit in the palm of his hand. As if she could read his mind, he couldn't believe she said what he was thinking again. He wondered if her nipples were the only parts of her that were off limits. Does that mean that, as long as he doesn't touch her nipples, he could feel and finger her pussy?

Suddenly, he felt uncomfortable being naked. Suddenly, he felt awkward being in bed with his naked mother. Suddenly, he felt guilty being in bed with his mother. Suddenly, he felt perversely perverted wanting, hoping, and yearning to have incestuous sex with his mother again. Suddenly, all of those things that he thought of doing with his mother, hit him as being wrong, so wrong. How dare he think about having anal sex with his mother, having sex with her in public, going to a nude beach with her, helping her flash unsuspecting men, and agreeing for her to have sex with other men?

It may have been a one-time thing that happened at the motel but this was something else. They were in their house now. This was their new life. It was one thing to disrespect one another incestuously in a rented motel room but this was their house. Whatever they did now was no longer a one-time thing but a forever, incestuous action. Whatever they did now would be a memory that was permanently etched in their brains. Whatever he sexually did to his mother now is something he'd remember for the rest of his life. Whatever his mother sexually did to him now is something he'd be masturbating over for the rest of his life.

* * * * *

As if she had just farted in bed, he moved away from her. As if she had been eating crackers in bed and the cracker crumbs were everywhere, he turned away from her. Yet, in the way he loved his mother, not only didn't he care if she farted in bed but also he'd never kick her out of bed for eating crackers. Only, he felt guilty for wanting to have incestuous sex with his mother.

"I don't think I should be touching, feeling, fondling, and caressing your breast Mom," he said moving his hand away from her breast in the way that he moved his hand away from her pubic hair.

Nonetheless his protest in touching, feeling, fondling, and caressing his mother's breast, his cock grew harder and his incestuous lust for his mother intensified. He so wanted to move her on her back and mount her again as he did in the motel room. He so wanted to give him an orgasm with his fingers, his mouth, and his tongue before giving her an orgasm with his cock. He so wanted to make love to his mother while kissing her and feeling her everywhere. He so wanted to fuck his mother and really pound her pussy into orgasmic pleasure. He so wanted his mother to suck him and allow him to cum in her mouth again. Imagining her staring up at him with her big, beautiful, green eyes with his big, hard, hairy cock in her mouth, he so wanted to watch her swallow his cum.

"What's the big deal? It's just a breast Michael," she said reaching behind her to pull his arm forward and to put his hand back on her tit.

When she moved like that, just before moving his hand on her breast, his hand fell even lower. Before she moved his hand to her breast, his fingertips were right on her pussy slit. Taking a chance to see what she'd say, he played with the tuft of pubic hair that covered her pussy slit. As if dipping his toe in the water to test the temperature, he so wanted to dip his finger in her pussy.

"Sorry Mom, but it's not just any woman's breast, it's your breast," he said not knowing what else to say now that his hand was filled with his mother's big tit again.

If she wasn't his mother, he'd have a lot to say about feeling her big breast. It was one thing to cup his mother's breast in his hand and quite another thing to actually have her give him permission to touch, feel, fondle, and caress her breast. He wished he could finger her nipples.

"There's no reason to be sorry Michael. This is how I used to sleep with your father. When he wasn't playing with my pubic hair, he was holding my breast in his hand while I slept. Just as I loved feeling his hand on me, I love feeling your hand on me too," she said. "As long as you don't finger my nipple," she said again. "I'd like for you to hold my breast. And as long as you don't finger my pussy, I don't mind you playing with my pubic hair. I just don't know if we should continue an incestuously sexual relationship to the inappropriate degree that we did in that motel room. With us being in the new house and having a new life, I just think that would be wrong," she said looking at him as if to see if he agreed with her.

'Huh? What? She doesn't think a son playing with his mother's pubic hair and/or holding his mother's naked breast is incestuously sexual? What is it then if sleeping naked with his naked mother isn't incestuously sexual. Boy, she has some kind of convoluted idea of what's appropriate and what's not and what's incestuous and what's not. Only, now that he was sexually excited, now that he thought she was going to give him hot sex, she was ready to pull the plug.'

"Okay," said Michael feeling, fondling, and caressing his mother's breast while being careful not to touch her nipple with any part of his hand but his palm.

Okay, he said while not agreeing with her not to have sex in their new house. Okay, he said more agreeing that he'd enjoyed holding her breast and playing with her pubic hair. Okay, he said while hoping that she'd say okay that they could have sex, if only one more time. He'd love nothing more than to Christin his new house by having sex with his mother. He'd love nothing more than to rattle her bedroom windows with her having a screaming orgasm. Something they couldn't do in the motel room, they certainly could do now. They could scream their sexual pleasure all they wanted without fear of anyone hearing them.

Abandoning one to feel the other, in between feeling her breast, he reached his hand down to feel and to finger her pubic hair. Inching his hand down further down, he so wanted to cup her pussy again but this time while parting her pussy slit with his finger. He wanted to know if his mother was as wet as he was hard. He wanted to know if his mother was as sexually aroused as he was. He wanted to know if his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

"You have a beautiful breasts mom. I love your big tits. They're so soft and yet so firm," he said. "And your pubic hair is so soft too," he said wishing her could lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. "I love fingering your pubic as much as I love holding your breasts.

She turned her head to look at him with as much incestuous lust as he was looking at her.

"Thank you, Michael," she said. "I'm glad you're having a good time with my naked body," she said with another laugh.

Suddenly feeling sub-conscious and incestuously perverted, he stopped feeling and fondling her breast again. He didn't know if his mother was being sincere or sarcastic. He couldn't tell if she wanted him to continue touching her or not.

"I can stop touching you, Mother, if you'd rather I stop now," he said moving his hand from her breast and his cock from her naked ass.

Suddenly he felt like she was only allowing him to touch her to sexually sate him and not to sexually satisfy her.

"Don't be silly. I was just kidding Michael. I like you holding my breasts in your hand just as I like feeling you play with my pubic hair and just as I enjoy feeling your hard cock pressed up against me," she said. "You make me feel loved. You make me feel wanted. You make me feel sexy. You make me feel as if I'm in a loving, sexual relationship. You make me feel less lonely and sexually frustrated than I am," she said.

As much as he loved playing with her pubic hair, he loved the sensation of his mother's breast in his hand. Inspiring him to get harder, just the feel of her big tit in his hand allowed him to maintain a constant erection. When he wasn't feeling her breast, he was playing with her pubic hair. When he wasn't feeling her breast and/or playing with her pubic hair, he was dry humping her sweet, sexy, naked ass.

Taking the chance by making his move, he fingered her nipple, first one and then the other. When she didn't complain and/or move his hand away, he pulled her nipples out further. Expecting her to ask him to stop, when she didn't he continued fingering her nipples. He pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples. As if she was having a sexy dream, he watched his mother rub her thighs together. He knew that if she wasn't wet before, she most certainly was wet now.

* * * * *

After a while, when she flipped her pillow to the cooler side, she turned to spoon him and he turned to face the other way with her. As if they had done this hundreds of times before, instead of this only being the second time being in bed naked together, it was an orchestrated move. In the way that he did with her, she put her hand on his hard, flat stomach and pulled him to her. As if she was humping him in the way that he pulled her to him, it was as if she was his woman instead of his mother. When she pulled him to her, the action of her pulling him closer caused her hand to fall lower and only mere inches from touching the base of his swollen prick.

Cemented against one another, they stayed there like that for a few minutes before she lowered her hand, perhaps to a more comfortable position. Now with her fingertips touching the top of his pubic hair in the way that his fingertips touched her pubic hair before when inside of her nightgown, he wished she'd move her hand lower. As soon as he wished she'd move her hand lower, she moved her hand lower. With her fingertips in contact with the base of his prick, she fondled the base of his cock with her fingers. Then, in the way she did on Halloween, he wished she'd put her hand on his cock. He so wanted his mother to hold his cock and fondle his cock while stroking his cock. As if begging her for attention, his cock throbbed and pulsated in anticipation of the touch of his mother's hand.

Definitely, she must have felt his erection that throbbed and pulsated against her ass before and that now throbbed and pulsated against her fingertips now. How could she not know that he had a giant erection with his cock sticking straight out as if it was wooded board? With his cock planted right up against her ass and throbbing in between her ass cheeks before she turned the other way, as if he had a live snake trying to escape the covers, how could she not know he had an erection? Of course she knew he had erection.

How could she not know he was sexually excited? Of course she knew he was sexually excited. How could she not know that he wanted her to touch his cock, hold his cock, stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock? Of course she knew that his engorged prick was begging for the touch of her hand, the warmth of her mouth, and the wetness of her pussy. How could she not know that he sexually wanted her? Just as she obviously sexually wanted him, of course she knew that he sexually wanted her.

He couldn't count the number of times he had an erection while thinking of his mother naked or while thinking of having sex with his mother. He couldn't count the number of times he had masturbated while thinking of his mother touching him, feeling him, holding him, stroking him, sucking him, and fucking his cock. Now here she was with her fingertips just mere inches from touching his throbbing and pulsating cock. In the way that she lovingly touched him whenever he was ill with a fever from the flu, his prick ached for his mother's hot hand to touch him now that he had a sexual fever.

Wondering how he could subtly move so that her hand would come in contact with his erection, he thought about moving a little higher up on the bed or raising his knees for him to move his cock higher and in reach of her hand. If he slowly slid himself higher up on his pillow while raising his knees, just a few inches higher, her hand would come in contact with his hardening penis. In the way she touched his cock and took hold of his stiff prick in her hand before, nearly two months ago, he wondered if she'd take hold of his stiff prick now when her fingers touched his cock.

Even if he arranged himself for her to touch his cock, would she leave her hand there or would she move her hand away? Only, just when he was about to reposition himself for his mother to inadvertently touch him, she shocked him by lowering her hand voluntarily. As if he willed her to do it, she touched his cock with her hand without any help from him. His mother was touching his cock again in the way he was touching her pussy. He couldn't believe his mother was touching his cock.

Then, if he wasn't shocked before, she shocked him now when she placed her hand directly on his engorged prick. He couldn't believe it when she placed her hand directly on his cock. Shocking him and sexually exciting him at the same time, his mother had her hand on his cock again in the way she did on Halloween night. With her giving him mixed signals and telling him that their having sex would never happen again, he didn't know what to think. All he knew was that he couldn't believe his mother's hand was in contact with his hard prick.