Losing the House but Winning Mom 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving her hand there without moving it, he wished she'd wrap her fingers around his stiff prick and stroke him. In the way he didn't move his fingers when in contact with her pussy slit, she didn't move her fingers when in contact with cock. Something he had only dreamt about when sleeping and sexually fantasized about when masturbating again, he couldn't believe she was willingly and voluntarily touching his naked penis. In the way he so wanted to masturbate her, he wished she'd masturbate him.

It took all the self-control he had not to reach his hand down, wrap his hand around her hand, and close her hand around his penis. It took all the self-control he had not to wrap her fingers around his swollen prick. While humping her hand with his hips, it took him all the self-control he had not to move her hand back and forth and up and down for her to give him a forced hand job. It took all the self-control he had not to turn to her to kiss her, to touch her, and to feel her everywhere before forcing himself inside of her. In the way that he wondered if she was wet before, with her voluntarily touching his stiff prick, he no longer wondered if she was wet now. He knew she was as wet as he was hard.

As if he was her man, her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband and she was his woman, his girlfriend, his lover, or his wife, and she had deliberately moved her hand there, his mother left her hand on his cock. His mother was touching his prick. He couldn't believe his mother was touching his prick. Even though she had touched his cock, stroked his cock, sucked his cock, and fucked his cock before, her touching his cock now was just as sexually exciting as the first time she touched his cock.

As she no doubt would move her hand away had she accidentally touched his prick if they weren't in bed together, not moving her hand away now, she left her hand there. Not daring to move for the fear of his mother removing her hand from his stiff prick, he stayed there like that while the incestuous, sexual excitement of being in bed naked with his naked mother overwhelmed him. Never has he felt such sexual excitement with a woman feeling his erection through his clothes in the way that he was so sexually excited with his mother feeling his naked cock now. He wondered if she was sleeping and had accidentally touched him in her sleep. He wondered if she was dreaming of having sex with him in the way that he had dreamt of having sex with her so many times before.

Now that her hand was in contact with his cock, he wondered if she was sexually fantasizing about his erect prick in the way that he had sexually fantasized about her wet pussy. Not believing it for a minute, but wishing she had, he wondered if she deliberately moved her hand there and left her hand there while in contact with his naked prick. Just as he had been curious about the feel of bits and pieces of her naked body, he wondered if she was curious about the feel of bits and pieces of his naked body too. If indeed she was sleeping, he hoped she'd finger his cock in her sleep.

In the way that his hand was on her naked breast before, his mother's hand was on his naked cock now. In the way he stuck his hand inside his mother's nightgown to hold her naked breast in his hand, he wished his mother would wrap her fingers around his prick and hold his naked cock in her hand. He wished his cock would throb and pulsate against her hand so that she'd take the hint and wrap her fingers around his stiff prick. Giving her a reason to stroke him and masturbate him, he wished she take the hint of him not only being sexually excited but also being horny and sexually frustrated.

If his cock did throb and pulsate, he wondered if she'd move her hand away when his naked cock came in contact with her hand. Or he wondered if she'd leave her hand there to continue to touch him before holding and fondling his big prick in the way that he touched, held, and fondled her big tit. He'd love nothing more than for her to hold his erect prick in her warm hand. He'd love nothing more than for her to wrap her fingers around him and stroke him in the way he so wanted to rub her clit and finger her pussy. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to masturbate him in the way he so wanted to masturbate her.

Maybe, if she was sleeping, instead of moving her hand away from his cock, she'd wrap her fingers around his big prick instead. An involuntary move on her behalf, his cock throbbed and pulsated by the mere warmth and touch of her soft, motherly hand. Then, when she didn't move her hand away, wanting and needing more sexual stimulation, he voluntarily throbbed and pulsated his cock as if he was having sex with her hand.

"Mom," he said.

He didn't need to say anymore for her to know his meaning.

"Oh don't be such a prude Michael. This is how I slept with your father. It isn't like I'm giving you a hand job," she said. "He always held my breast and played with my pubic hair when we faced one way and I held his cock when we faced the other way. Holding your penis in my hand gives me comfort," she said. "It's just my hand Michael. It isn't as if I have your cock in my mouth or in my pussy."

'Just her hand?'

Giving him one image, she gave him two more images. He imagined his stiff prick in her mouth. He imagined her staring up at him with her big, green eyes, while his hard, hairy cock was buried in her mouth. He imagined mounting his mother and his mother reaching down to place his cock by her wet cunt. Then, humping her and with her humping him, he imagined being inside of his mother again. He imagined making love to his mother before fucking his mother.

He wondered what else she'd say was okay to do because she did that with his father. Would it be okay for her to give him a hand job in the way she did seven, long weeks ago? Would it be okay for her to give him a blowjob in the way she did seven, long weeks ago? Would it be okay for him to cum in her mouth and to watch her swallow his cum? Would it be okay for him to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy? Would it be okay for him to give her an orgasm with his fingers, his mouth, and with his cock? Would it be okay for her to make love to him before fucking him, really fucking him hard in the way that he fucked her really hard while pounding her pussy Halloween night?

Now instead of just leaving her hand stationary on top of his prick, wrapping her fingers around him, she held his cock as if she was holding the handle while riding a streetcar. Immediately his prick grew harder and it didn't take him very long to have a full erection. Now, even if he wanted to, he couldn't stop his cock from throbbing and pulsating while in his mother's hand. Every time his cock throbbed and pulsated, it grew longer, wider, and harder.

So wanting to slowly hump his mother's hand, first getting an erection over feeling his mother's breast and now with his mother holding his naked erection in her hand, he couldn't wait to masturbate. Then, it happened. As if his stiff prick had a mind of its own, as if it was about to explode with cum, his cock grew harder than it's ever been before.

He needed to leave. He needed to go back to his own room. Before something terrible happened that they'd both regret in the morning, he had to stop this incestuous sex before he no longer could. As if she wasn't his mother but some woman he brought home for the night, there was just no way that he could have incestuous sex with his mother again without falling in love with her.

To be continued...