All Comments on 'Loss of Amateur Status Pt. 06'

by byronbert

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Reading this on the treadmill at the gym and I’m hardnas a rock. 5*. I hope he also revisits Mrs. Lexington. Maybe a command performance while her invalid husband watches.

salvatore31salvatore31about 6 years ago
Part 06

So, I hope that you have received my comments as positive. The following are excellent metaphors,

Her skittering footwork was causing her to slowly drift across the room like a drop of water on a hot skillet.

After a few minutes her bottom had changed color to stop light red

I felt her anal ring spasming and she bucked on my lap like a beached fish. I had my fingers in her like she was a bowling ball.

To telegraph that there was a change in the wind I grasped her shoulders and gave her half a dozen powerful pelvic plunges.

I experimented with my tweaks. After each pinch she took off like a horse goaded by spurs.

Negatives ....

She gave me a quick double thumbs up.

I don't like the use of "thumbs up" as well as firstly and secondly.

Now for my general comment over all. I didn't care for the fact that Agatha became a professional like "madam" and I think that your "stud" became a bit too arrogant.

And all writers or erotica have to be quite careful when describing "positions" sometimes, if you think about it, they are not always physically possible.

Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent series of erotica.

Don't you just love critics who tell you how bad you are writing but when you look at what they have produced most of their stories can't even manage a score of 4.00.

I for one totally enjoyed these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

Would love to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When do we get parts 7 through 10?

Great story, hope you bring it back to life with additional chapters

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Thanks For Sharing****

That was a very entertaining series. Really an enjoyable read.

w8ingnoww8ingnowalmost 2 years ago

episodes were short but very entertaining. there are so many directions you could have taken this, the least of which would have been mff or ff episodes. i hope you continue this someday.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh you do have a devious mind, mind you I,d have had Agather wearing a corset and a dog collar long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh hell. The guy now has taken the biddie to her extreme sexual satisfaction. She may have wanted the hard fuck and was in a stupor when laid down afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous