All Comments on 'Loss to Love Ch. 02'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so...

Doing something to get your bully to escalate his attacks? Not the most intelligent person, is he? He could've let the message anonymous. Or put down an initial, but nooooo....

Stupid people.

musicfreakmusicfreakover 9 years agoAuthor
To the anon comment

Actually I'm not really sure what you're trying to point out here. Yes he did leave a name on the locker message, but 'Jake' isn't his name. His name is Drew. So no he isn't stupid.

Headhunter22Headhunter22over 9 years ago
More!

Could we get more very soon please. I want to know more about Nick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bring in Nick

With Dean moving away, the time and situation are ripe for Nick to move in -- and with it, to discover that the two -- Nick and Drew -- can develop a loving and friendly relationship and sexual escapades. Give Nick some chest hair and healthy pubes and hairy legs -- I think he has PLENTY to offer Drew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

I love all of your stories so much! You have a beautiful way of capturing readers hearts with all of your characters. I can't wait for the rest(:

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
WHAT"S NEXT

I hope that Drew and Dean get together in the few days, before he moves. I Still see Nick getting into it with Drew ay some point. Waiting for the new chapter.

musicfreakmusicfreakover 9 years agoAuthor
Quick question

This question goes out to all those who have read my other stories as well. How does this story compare to my other works so far? Just curious as the ratings for this hasn't been as high and I'm wondering if it's the plot or the writing. My guess is it's the writing. Well you know what they say, put on a military helmet and your IQ drops. Maybe that's what happened to me. Haha. My writing has taken a toll after being in the army.

Anyway, as for what you guys hope to see, well I'm not gonna spoil anything for you. Please don't be mad if anything doesn't go in the direction you were expecting. Strangely though, lit is taking a lot longer to approve my works than previously. Like I said, all the chapters are submitted and simply awaiting approval. Whenever that may be. Hopefully soon. Hurry up lit.

gaymastergaymasterover 9 years ago
omg this is so good

Omg I'm super excited for the next bond to come out

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I haven't finished this story yet, but I love it so far. If your other stories are even better than this one, I'm really looking forward to reading them! I really like Drew so far and Dean is a wonderful friend. Nick is an ass, but I suspect we're supposed to feel that way. Drew is kidding himself if he honestly thinks that Nick's physical abuse and his dad's emotional abuse isn't getting to him. I wasn't expecting to feel so sad about Drew's moms death. We barely knew anything about her, but when Drew was thinking that he'll never again say, "Mom, I'm home", my eyes welled up.

You're doing such a great job on the story; I can't wait to read the rest. And thanks for loading the story so quickly so your readers don't have to wait.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 9 years ago
To Musicfreak

I have read your other stories and just like the others you have got us hooked from the first chapter. I have already read this once and am re-reading it again. I only just saw your comment from October. Don't worry about the ratings you are a great story teller and I like the fact that you put so much into the story with a plot, back ground and everything into it. That is what real readers want to see so keep doing it.

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
Developing well

Sorry if you think 4 is a low score, havent read your other stories yet but I'm hooked and straight off to the third instalment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous