All Comments on 'Loss to Love Ch. 03'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
killer12killer12over 9 years ago
Interesting

This story is getting very interesting. Was not sure I was going to like it but I am. Keep up the good work .

Headhunter22Headhunter22over 9 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Please hurry with the next chapter. I am hooked. Love Nick. He is hot!

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
Yum

Waiting for more if this delicious story!!

musicfreakmusicfreakover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Well you guys are too kind. Glad y'all are enjoying the story. Just FYI, there will be a new chap everyday based on the date that lit has put in my submission so yeah, just check back everyday for the next chap. Or if you'd rather wait for the whole story to be out before reading then why not. Whatever floats your boat. Thanks for spending time to read my story.

ChelleShockd4ChelleShockd4over 9 years ago
OMG

I don't think I can take much more of the emotional dynamics of this story! I cried on chapter 2, now chapter 3! I am so loving the story but please, for the sake of my mental and emotional health, let's get past this. Love the build up, just can't take anymore crying reading the story and people looking at me like I have lost my mind! ;)

dramatardramatarover 9 years ago

I read your older stories sometimes and then you promised to be back but I didn't know when, it was kind of like yeah maybe, maybe not. But now you are, back yay :)

I love these kind of stories which build up and which kind of make you check every day for new story and then feel like kid on Christmas ^^ characters were great and I liked the unpopular-popular kids which is kind of cliché but always still good one.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"So how was you're day?"

It should have been YOUR, not you're, you do that every time, please learn the difference. Along with the myriad of other errors like leaving 'ed' off kicked every time. All the errors take away from a good story.

musicfreakmusicfreakover 9 years agoAuthor

Well this story kinda has to to have emotional dynamics to build it up the way I wanted it to be. I'm glad you cried though, it tells me you connect to the character so I guess mission accomplished. Haha.

And as for the differenc between your and you're. Contrary to popular belief, I do know the difference between them. It was simply a mistake that I didn't manage to catch. I am human after all. But I understand how it may distract some people reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's all good

Don't worry about the grammar bits. As long as it's not everywhere, it's fine. it can be distracting but I find it's only distracting if it's in every sentence. If not, it's fine. Just fix it later.

Continue! Continue! :)

It's good :)

ElderlySchoolteacherElderlySchoolteacherover 9 years ago
Grammar nazi here...

..and yes, I did notice some imprecisions. But they were few and far apart, not enough to mar the interest of the story. So if you happen to know anyone with a keen eye for spelling who would be willing to go through your chapters before you post them, good; if not, well, good all the same :).

and thanks!

sm1982sm1982about 9 years ago
Ugh @ Grammar Police

Stories published on sites like Lit are considered Self-Publishing which includes errors that would be picked up by editors, especially copy editors. I am less than two werks from getting my M.A. in English-Writing and I was able to read through this chapter with no problems. I know teachers and professionals in the English field who make simple mistakes. The key is to print hard copies of your work and read out loud so you can hear/see mistakes that would otherwise be overlooked. In my Thesis Seminar class, I had a peer read several of my submissions in class and I picked up on grammatical errors, main character's tone that didn't match the dialogue, and information I mention in one part but didn't explain earlier/later on.

I really like this series so far. I had started reading Ch. 1 a while back but finally have time from school work to enjoy it! Love Drew and Nick is growing on me.

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
Loving it

My god I am loving this series! So much sadness but I can't help it! I can't put it down! I love how this is written, with the story and background being the important aspects not just sex! My favourite kind of story! Yeah there are a few grammatical errors but who cares! It doesn't take away from the story at all!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous