All Comments on 'Loss to Love Ch. 08'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I simply just love your stories. So to have you back and well is amazing!!!! :-) Thank you for sharing your brilliant gift with us. I hope you will continue to write stories for us to read. I do believe most people can relate to one or another of the dilemmas the story brings. I know I can. My "baby"-brother is gay and I just love him and his boyfriend to pieces. :-) My uncle just came out to me and my brother a little over a month ago. He is scared shitless about our familys reaction, since he's divorced with three children. But he hasn't been happy for all the years back I can remember. He simply can't stay in denial anymore. It's been slowly killing him. When he came out to us, he just cried and cried and cried with both relieve and saddness. So I can somehow relate to Nicks dad. Never an easy conversation to have.

Hugs!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mr. Jesse Preston

So, Mr. Preson, a gay man who had fought for the custody of his two children. He either drinks or stay with his 5 year long lover, leaving his two children at home he had won. Nick's mother is written as caring and we were led to believe that she is quite capable of keeping them with her as the story progressed without drinking or staying over at the lover's place. Some fundamental human behavior is missing here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nick Preston

I connected to this story a lot...I had a friend exactly like nick..loved him to pieces but never knew he was gay...it was after three years of not talking to him that he asked me to come over and it happened 😊. Keep writing..you have a lovely gift a really lovely one.

jackfrost626jackfrost626over 9 years ago
Yes !!!!!

I really love this story and I love that nick bottomed ,way to many big jocks that will never know the wonders of bottoming because thy will only top ai but in anyway can't wait for the next one !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT!

Absolutely loved this chapter -- finally the love culminates in a beautiful celebration. I keep hoping Nick will roll over and Drew will notice that chest hair is growing ever so lightly on that gorgeous chest! Thanks for writing this wonderful story! I look forward to more chapters and greater sexual adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Casey 1988

I do have to wonder how these two are going to stay dating when Drew's dad wants Drew to break up with Nick? Us readers will have to wait to see how this turns out.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
So nice

That Nicks inner circle accepts and loves him. Drews dad tho. I'm soooo hoping is jesses long term bf

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
Surprises at every turn.....

Onto chapter 9...just got to see how this pans out.....5's all the way.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
?#$??

How can someone's eyes be closed in euphoria??? Wrong use of word. Their love making didn't have the 'umph' factor. Could have been better and hotter. Didn't do it for me at all. Hope their next encounter will be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good

I really love this story. It was a total surprise when I found out that Nick was not the top, but a wonderful surprise it was for me. I like it when the smaller of the two tops the bigger one.

The sex scene was a little fast, but it added to the urgency of their passion and hormones. This story is by far one of my faves. And I also hope that Drew's father is Nick's fathers bf - but with how Drew's father is about gay romance and stuff, it doesn't look likely that'll be true.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

Yes, a fantastic story, the long slow burn, love it 😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous