All Comments on 'Loss to Love Ch. 11'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no words..!!!

its really really awesome story.. thank you so much for this beautiful masterpiece..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AMAZING!

I loved the story, and reading the part when drew lost his mom, damn, I had teary eyes, you're AMAZING! thank you!

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 9 years ago

Excellent! Rivals "The New Kid." Please continue writing, you really have a lot of potential to continune to develop your craft! Thanks!

HeifelHeifelover 9 years ago

Beautiful ending to a great story! :-)

I'm hoping for a sequel about Drews dad. Would love to hear if he will "stay straight" or if he will allow himself the pleasure of beeing with a man.

Please write us a new story soon. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ahhhh I love this story from the beginning to the end. Thank you for such a story of ture love.

confused43confused43over 9 years ago
AWESOME!

Just another great story from you! Loved it from start to finish. Strong characters and story! Cant wait for your next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Of course

it is 5 stars, although I missed a long serious conversation about the stupid break-up between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Writing

I loved this story, and all of your others. The only thing I would change is perhaps adding a chapter between the one where they get together and finding out they live happily ever after. I would like to know more about their lives together/more about them as a couple. If I recall, I think I wished this had been the case with your other stories as well. But again, I really love all your stories and hope that you'll keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank you for making me cry like a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There marriage

Are there going to be any more chapters where nick and drew get married

Love this story so much even though I'm a very much straight and married female

mikeyb85mikeyb85over 9 years ago
great

I love this series, I love the intensity of the characters. Seriously wonderful I do hope to hear about their college years and upcoming marriage...

avidreadravidreadrover 9 years ago

Lots of ups and downs, but that does reflect life. Good characters, good plot and a nice flow. One or two points I had a problem which but they were, in the scheme of things, minor. I liked this story as a whole and look forward to more.

darthatheosdarthatheosover 9 years ago
Relief.

Two chapters ago, so sad. Now so horny,,,I mean happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yeah,

a love story with happy end is hotter than "Ernie got his first time three cock in is mouth, while Bronko raped his ass". So nice, I will read it again right now.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 9 years ago
Amazing

I love the simplicity with which you've done this, I loved the same from another of your creations too. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait for your next submission to be here!

christon86christon86over 9 years ago
Awesome

This has to be hands down the best love story I've read in awhile. I hope to find my own Nick one day.

musicfreakmusicfreakover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Well I guess now all I can say is thanks for reading this. I'm really happy you guys liked it and the few points that were brought up about how the story could have been better, I agree when I look back in retrospect.

I'm planning on writing a new story soon which will be a little different from my current stories. Hint, it might be cross genre. All I will say is I'm a huge sci fi fan. Lol

Personally I'm still really happy how I wrote this story, regardless of some bad feedback but I think it's good for a writer to stand by their works so that what I do.

Thanks again for reading my works. If not for you guys, I won't actually be writing much at all.

petrolhead69petrolhead69over 9 years ago
absolutely stunning story

What more can i say. Can't wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me 2

I love sci-fi too! Now I'm even more eager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really happy

I am so very happy that you wrote this story, and glad that I rode all the way to the conclusion. I did think that, after three years' time, maybe Nick had developed SOME hair on that gorgeous chest, something for Drew to rake his fingers through. But they seem so happy and fulfilled, so much in love, that they a can have all the years that stretch out before them. Thankfully, Drew realized it is more important to enjoy what he has in the here and now than worry about the future.

Supergirl45Supergirl45over 9 years ago

Are there going to be any more chapters about Drew and nicks wedding

Love this story have been staying up all night reading it

brijeonbrijeonover 9 years ago
Loved IT

What can I say but loved it. Update the guys lives family, love, kids. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it but

I think I understand why this story was not rated as highly as some of your others. It had a good premise and a good beginning. But I think both the characterization and story were a bit lacking. He was the second main character, but Nick wasn't well-developed at all. I felt like I barely knew him. Drew was much more relatable, but he was a bit whiny. The story suffered because everything was too perfect. I found it weird that everyone was so supportive, from both of Nick's parents to Drew's dad to Nick's ex-girlfriend and all their friends. The entire football team watched them kiss and cheered? That's just a bit too unrealistic for me. Not to mention the fact that both of their dads are gay, as well.

I'm sorry if my review feels like one big complaint. I'm just disappointed. I liked the beginning of the story so much that I expected to love the whole story. I do plan on trying your other stories, though. You definitely have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ditto to I liked it but..

I totally agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So good. Wish it happen to me😊

It's perfect. Iwish I was either Drew or Nick😊

possession66possession66over 9 years ago
loved it

very good series

thought i was going to have to beat u when they broke up

but u redeemed yourself.

good story can't wait for your next one

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 9 years ago
Loved it

As usual all your stories are intense and draw the reader in. I am so pleased that Drew overcame all his fears and they are happy together. Can't wait to see what you come up with next

AnaisLily1969AnaisLily1969over 9 years ago
Great read!

Wonderful romance! I loved how Drew was oblivious to Nick's feelings. I really could feel it. I, too, thought I was going to have to hurt you with the break up. I had this trepidation that Drew's dream was a premonition that something bad was going to happen to Nick. I was ecstatic with how you need the story. Now, I have to check out other stories you have written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BEST IVE READ

this is a great and touching story . i have read it from start to finish today 6 hours ive been reading . tears screaming at the computer laughing no house work done .on my day off. .... i would send you feed back but i cant as this site wont let me register. so from big j great wonderful compelling read. a few spelling errors but by far the best read for a long time well done you x x x x i hope to see more from you ..

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
A fitting finale

Just read all 11 chapters straight through. You are now on my fave author list for sure!..Now onward to your other stories....can't wait....

LLAPLLAPabout 9 years ago
Aww over already...

I read your SciFi lunar story yesterday and then your older stories in order, starting with your first one and ending with this one. They are all so much fun! 5 stars every single one! I know I keep repeating myself but I'm so happy I found you after you were gone for 2 years. Now I can look forward to more stories in the near future. Especially the spin-off for lunar... :)

Hmm... maybe I just read your stories all over again... starting right now! ;)

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 9 years agoAuthor
@LLAP

I felt the need to reply to you on one of my older stories because you left quite a few comments on my older stories. Lol. Anyway I'm really happy you liked my stories and I'm sure you're glad you found me only after my hiatus. Lol. Anyway, I'm super glad for a new fan. You're awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

These 11 chapters have been wonderful. Great writing, and so much emotion. If you expanded on it, this story would make a great novel!

DinnahDinnahover 8 years ago
AMAZING

I love the chemistry between them.

The ending is so wonderful.

I am hooked to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gorgeous

Loved every moment of this heartfelt tale.

bootneck81bootneck81almost 8 years ago
Every chapter

Just like to say I loved every chapter of this tale, even shed a tear at a few places.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the whole story

You had me on my toes, thinking, please don't make the wrong choice, had a tear in my eyes as well...Well done

BlackBeadsBlackBeadsover 7 years ago
This was soooo....!!!!!;

Fucking Amazing... I have to agree with you and the other readers,.. This could pass as your best work.. Not that I've read your other stories, which I plan to do after I post this comment... Thank you very much.. I loved your story...

GrayhGrayhover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Just done a binge read of the whole lot! It's now 2.30 am and I've got work in the morning! Lol well worth the dark circles I'll be sporting tomorrow! Look forward to more!

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 7 years ago
Excellent Work

Great story start to finish. Lite on the sex end but the love more than makes up for that. 5 + stars for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Just read your story. Enjoyed it emencely! Thank you so much. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Thank you for this great piece of literature

judojonjudojonabout 7 years ago

wow what a great story cried like a baby thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still love this story!

I've read this several times and I still fall in love with these boys every time! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome heart wrenching story

I've dealt with the loss of my mother, and at times think love isn't possible, but this story gives me hope! Thank you so much man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it!!!

Awesome work, 5 star!!!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Loved it

I've enjoyed this story so, so, much. It would have to be in the top 2 I've read ever. The way you crafted the story, the frailty of us all, love, fear, loss.... and that person we all need on our journey thru life, thank you.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

I abso-freaking-lutely ADORED this story!!!! Thank you for the epilogue. I’m so happy Drew and Nick lived happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad to see that Nick fucked Drew in this chapter and they are versatile, each expressing their love in many ways. I have to point out an inconsistency that’s bothering me about the descriptions on Nick’s big cock. Earlier when they first had sex, it was said that Nick’s cockhead was the narrowest part of his thick monster. But in this chapter it was twice referred to as a big mushroom head - clearly not a narrow, pointed dick. Just bothered me. Maybe I’m the only one…. Would love to read more about their college years and their married years!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Readers? I hope you came this far, to this happy ending. Goodness Author, this was a delight that I finished in 2021 on a rainy night in Tennessee. Five stars times ten...

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

This is one of the few stories that moved me. This was very well done.

DustyDevilDustyDevilabout 2 years ago

An excellent all around story . Thank you.

PlayaJumperPlayaJumper7 months ago

For the first time reading here, I cried when I realized Nick was going to propose. Congrats! YOU did that. Awesome story. Thank you!

eros991133eros9911335 months ago

Definitely one of the best works I've read on here

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I accidentally found this story and really enjoyed it. I hope you revist them when they get married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous