Lost Afternoon with Bus Stop Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up enough to centered my mouth on her clit and I surmised that she was beginning to orgasm. She began to moan and placed both her hands on my head and held me tightly to her warm cunt as I sucked in and out with my lips and speared with my tongue. All the while I could feel the coolness of her bare feet rubbing on my back.

I continued to suck her rosebud and gently squeeze it with my lips and nibbled oh so gently with my teeth and I then could hear her muffled moans and whimpers coming to a crescendo. Her legs were still pressed tight over my ears, but she began to speak and I twisted to hear and then in a loud deep voice I heard her say,

"Oh yeah, oh yes, oh yeah baby oh, ohhh, eat your pussy daddy, it's all yours today" and she was still orgasming and her clit gave forth a sweet liquid and I lapped up as if it was a cherry coke. It was sweet, a manna from heaven. Yes, that was what it was. And it was no surprise to me when I felt my cock inflating and growing harder against the mattress. I'm a man who has learned that there is nothing that gets my cock harder than eating pussy.

With her urging I kept at it, substituting my fingers when my tongue got worn out momentarily. That was when I fucked her with my nose. I was intent on using everything I had to give her pleasure and doing so was of great pleasure to me as well. I was inundated with her love juice on my lips, my tongue, my teeth and even my nose was filled with the sweet liquid and the smell of raw sex was intoxicating.

Finally as she reached full orgasm, thrashing her legs against my back spasmodically. Then she released the tight hold she had on my head. I lifted my head out from between her thighs and leaned back in exhaustion to recline on the pillow. I wiped my face off with my hand. I was pussy soaked, wet from my forehead to my chin and with every breath through my nose was the lovely strong odor of a well contented pussy.

"You ever fucked a black woman before?"

"Of course, my college sweetheart was blacker than you."

"You ever fuck her in the ass?"

"Never."

"Well, honey, today you get to go for double honey, I'm giving up all of it for you."

She moved over on the bed and grabbed my dick.

"You're good and hard now."

She kissed the head of my cock and ran her lips all the way down the shaft.

"Yeah Baby, you ready now."

She positioned herself on the edge of the bed and tilted backwards. I stood up and hovered over her. She grabbed each of her legs and rolled further back. This split opened her wide, I now had access to her vagina and as she tipped further backwards there was the rose bud of her anus.

"Come on baby, slip inside."

"Do I need a condom?"

"No worry Honey, you just enjoy yourself."

"Can I cum inside you?"

"You just do whatever you want, my vag and my ass are yours."

I stood over her, she took my cock in her warm hand and placed it right at the entrance I entered into her juicy lubed vagina if it was homecoming night. I penetrated slowly and looked at her face. She closed her eyes and moaned,

"Give it to me babe."

I worked my cock into her a little at a time. There was no resistance, only warmth and wetness. It was as if she was sucking me deeper inside. Moments later I was as deep as I could get. I started fucking with the old in and out, every so often I'd pull my penis out, just to the point of exiting, when my swollen cock's head would just plug her up nicely and then I'd hesitate and plowed deep and hard hitting her clit as she moaned her approval,

"Oh yeah Baby, that's real good, fuck me harder."

I was holding on to her large melon size breasts, pinching her nipples which were surprisingly small for a woman of her size. They reminded me of a girlfriend I had once dated who had tiny tits and small nipples. But Blondie's tit were voluminous and yet her nipples were small, but still a pleasure to suck on. I let go of her breasts and reached down to grab her ass cheeks and pull her ever tighter against me as I jammed my cock harder and forcefully against my hips until my pubic bone began to hurt from the strong concussions.

Never having taken viagra before I was certainly pleased with the effect, but whereas I usually would cum after two or three minutes, now I was fucking like a chimpanzee, my eyes closed, with no sign of cum, my balls were full, but that trigger feeling that I usually felt before letting lose was absent, so I just kept fucking.

Then the thought convulsed me, it passed through my mind, was I as satisfying as her husband. Was he a huge black man who could crush me, was his cock so big it dwarfed me? I supposed that perhaps this was all true but is scared me a little. However I knew there was little chance he might find me fucking his wife here at the Tivoli Motel. Whatever the cost, I wasn't going to stop fucking Blondie even if my life ended in her arms.

She rolled back a bit on her hips and when I looked down I could see the side cheeks of her ass. Maybe this was the time to explore anew. I pulled out of her vagina and knelt at the side of the bed and once more licked her anus. When it was fully wet with saliva, and it tasted real good, no off flavors, then I placed my cock's head at the entrance of her anus and pressed forward.

Her vagina was wide and looser than her asshole, but still tight and lightly textured, her entry portal, her ass hole, was very tight. She grunted as I entered.

"Go slow babe," she murmured, "Don't stop, but go slow till I'm stretched a bit."

"Have you done this before?"

"Not for a long time. My ass has turned virgin and it's your cherry to pop."

I had opened my eyes and I could see my progress as my cock went slowly into that tight chasm, she leaned her head back over the edge of the bed, she moaned and I could see signs of pain in her expression as she gritted her teeth with her head bent back.

"Are you ok?"

"Oh yeah baby, go for it."

With that I flicked my hips and in one quick movement I rammed all of my dick inside her. It felt so tight.

She moaned a loud cry of pain but I didn't stop, it was too late to stop. With each thrust her moans of pain became moans of pleasure. I kept at it for the longest time, fucking her as if it was my last fuck on earth. Every so often she would clench her muscles and literally squeeze my dick ever tighter. Oh my God, it was so good. I was ready to follow her to the ends of the earth for a repeat performance.

Finally I pulled out of her hot ass, I had worked my way through the saliva and the friction was telling. I thrust myself back into her wet vagina. The difference between cunt and ass was as clear as day from night. Her pussy was certainly not as tight as her ass nor as slick and smooth, but the texture of her vagina was more tactile, the surface felt more abrasive and excited my cock, pulling on it in a way the ass, sleek and smooth did not. Her vagina's love juices were so wet. Still I was nowhere near cuming.

I finally thought maybe it was this standing up position that was the cause of my inability to cum.

There is a finality when you finish sex with ejaculation and I wanted that to occur. I felt satiated with her vagina and I decided I wanted to get back inside her tight ass.

"Roll over baby, I want to get on top of you."

She pivoted on her hips are rolled onto her belly. I wasted no time climbing over her. Her fabulous and large curvaceous ass was an easy target. She'd spread her legs wide so I fell between them. I covered her ass hole with saliva to ease entry. I struggled momentarily to fit my cock into place,

"Oh you want my ass again."

She extended her left hand to guide my cock and showed me the way.

I started pumping in a frenzy. This time the entrance was easier, her sphincter must have remained loosened but was still tight. I plunged into her ass as if I was diving off of Devil's Gorge, and fucked her fast, I fucked her slow and then I felt that old trigger deep up under my balls where the prostate surveys all sexual activities.

"Keep going, I going to climax again," she ordered in a loud voice that if anyone was passing in the hallway they would have heard.

"Yeah babe, I'm almost their, don't stop," she continued vibrating her ass like a stripper.

I struggled to hold on, I slowed to contain myself, I smacked the side of her ass cheek to further excite her. Who was going to cum first, could I hold out?

"Oh yes, oh yes, ayeeiiiiiiiiii." she shouted, breathing hard, whimpering as she orgasmed again.

Thank God, I'd made her cum. As she orgasmed her ass spasmed and then relaxed completely. Her ass became my playground.Now it was looser. My pre-cum was providing additional lube. My dick moved into the 9th inning and was still as firm as strong as a fireman's water hose and I picked up steam with ever rapid hip thrusts until I arrived at the moment of truth, that moment I was waiting for, and I too began to cum, shooting volley after volley of sperm deep into her ass, from where all my cum came from I had no idea.

My voice became a series of animal noises, as primitive as was appropriate to show my complete satisfaction with each pulsation of my ejaculation . I was still thrust deeply inside her, panting as my cock contracted and squeezed every drop into her warm chasm. Finally my cock stopped spasming and my cum squirt turned to a drip like a leaky faucet. Then I was done. I lay motionless,

"I love you Blondie, I love you." But she was still in the real world.

"Oh, you are sweet but you just love having sex with me, you hardly know me enough to love me."

"Yes, you are right, I know, but I do love you just the same. My life will never be the same after today."

She deftly changed the conversation.

"Oh babe I can feel your warm jizz deep inside me. You sure took full advantage of this lady, I haven't been fucked so hard, so long and in so many places that I can remember."

Then she laughed a low warm laugh,

"You see Honey, you didn't need no condom, you can't make no babies in that end."

Oh God, we both laughed at that. And I thought, yes that is what sex is supposed to be, fun and laughter, I lay still rigid inside her. It must have been the viagra because after I cum my cock always get soft, but now I was still hard, then I pulled my cock back a little.

"Oh Blondie, we are in trouble. I think I'm stuck, I can't get out."

"Oh I can fix that."

At that moment she contracted her ass and my swollen dick shot out like a rocket.

"Is that better?"

"Oh yes, you know I was just kidding, about being stuck."

"Of course Hon, I knew you were pulling my leg, or maybe, was it my ass you were pulling on?"

Then she moved closer and looked me in the eyes, "You did good baby, you did real good."

We both lay motionless for a while and I even dozed into dreamland momentarily. In my dream we were married with a houseful of kids and then I awoke. My mind was tumbling like a building being demolished, I whispered in earnest in earnest,

"I love you Blondie."

Finally we moved apart. She shifted her body, I lifted free, my cock dripping cum all over her ass as more white liquid dripped out of her as she arose. I bent forward and kissed her neck, her breasts, even her wet vagina, her ass was still leaking my sperm.

"They're gonna have a good time cleaning up after us, she laughed."

"I'll leave a good tip for the maid when we leave."

"Well, you sure had a good tip for me," she whispered and we both began to laugh.

Afterwards we washed up, showering together. She soaped my back I kissed her cheek and I returned the favor. We toweled each other down afterwards. She turned on the hair dryer and blew the dampness from her hair, the golden hairs shone like the sun.

I looked at her. This woman who had been my heart's desire had let me take possession of her body, if only for these few hours. What lay ahead for the two of us? As she dried herself I moved behind her and embraced her. Just getting my arms around her big chest was a reach. I held each titty in my palms, her nipples passing through my fingers.

I stroked her moist ass, curvaceous, quite large and beautiful. She was a large strong women. I had the feeling she could easily over power me if she wished. But there was something satisfyingly intimate about holding her after we'd bathed together. She wasn't bothered or distracted and let me fondle her as I wished. I whispered into her ear as she turned off the hair dryer,

"I hope I was able to satisfy you, it is more import to me that I pleased you then I pleased myself, although I must say I was eminently pleased."

"Oh Honey, you're good, very good, I was satisfied completely."

"Thank God, that is more important to me than anything."

"I won't forget the way you loved me as you fucked me. It was really special. Now we have to go our separate ways and remember what we've had together with a smile."

I closed my eyes as I embraced her. My heart wanting her to stay with me, to never leave me, but I knew this was a dream. After this wonderful afternoon we would divide like two strands of DNA, once coiled tightly and now unraveled to float off into a void where all was familiar and nothing was special.

o/o

I drove her back to where she had parked her car, the commuter lot not that far from where I lived. I thought of driving her by my home, only a few blocks away, but what purpose would that serve? Her car was one of the squared off Japanese vehicles, sleek and shiny white. She leaned over before she got out of the car and kissed me. I could feel her large soft breasts against me.

I reached into the glove box between us and handed her a robin's egg blue Tiffany bag, Inside was an ornate gold key with small diamonds and a chain.

"Why thank you, I didn't know you cared."

"Oh you know, now you really know."

She leaned towards me and kissed me on the cheek,

"It's been fun, real fun," and then she pulled back, opened the car door and was gone.

I didn't see her for a week and then she was waiting at the bus stop, like always, but the blond hair was gone. Her hair was as black as a raven's feathers.

I pulled over to the curb, rolled down the window,

"What happened to your blond hair?" I was in shock.

"Oh the Blondie is gone, she's gone forever."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh dear there is my bus."

I insisted, "What do you mean gone forever."

"Like I told you, my hubby is taking this new job and we are moving. Oh God, I've got to run, last day on the job. Oh yes, Babe, it sure was fun, I won't ever forget you!"

I was flabbergasted. There was so much to say, but there was no time. I didn't even get a chance to say more than, "I love you," and she was gone.

I watched as she ran off and I knew a piece of my heart was ripped from within. I've never seen her again. I often dream of making love to her and I'm embarrassed to say I wet my bed with a voluminous nocturnal emission. My wife thinks I'm dreaming of her when I murmur, "Blondie," while I'm sleeping. Lucky for me my wife is also blond and doesn't complain if I get her ass wet, our sex is still good or should I say adequate, but it's never quite the same as it was with Blondie, on that lost afternoon.

Love found, love lost, love lost forever. I knew to be thankful. Blondie had answered all my dreams. I would be eternally grateful to her. And maybe someday, maybe someday, maybe...

THE END

If you enjoyed this story please favor it. As always, your emails and comments are most welcome.