All Comments on 'Lost & Found'

by MindyPretends

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I loved this story!

I will wonder now, when I am in such places and encounter tartily dressed women if they might be enjoying just such a day of cock teasing. Thanks for the pleasure of imagining possibilities when I go to the Walmart ! I'd love to chat... yrbluescureshere@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot, but...

...it could have done without the kindergarten economics at the start. This company you hate so much wouldn't exist for long if you and your neighbours didn't vote for it with your dollars. It's giving you exactly what you want.

(Oh, and it's "its wealth", not "it's".)

MindyPretendsMindyPretendsabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous (The one who caught the typo)

Thanks for catching the "it's -> its" typo. I have no excuse for letter that slip through.

As for your note on "kindergarten" economics. I'm well aware that the Target wouldn't exist without customers. Perhaps you're correct, however, that kindergarteners have a better handle on how bullies operate in the marketplace of the playground than so-called adults. Bullies gain their privileged position by externalizing/socializing their costs and internalizing/privatizing their gains. Many global corporates have evolved into this type of bully. "Give me your lunch money (massive tax abatement, lax permitting, low cost labor, etc.), and I won't beat you up (empower your politicians claim they attracted a 'job creator' to town and created future revenues which rarely materialize).

And for the record, I didn't buy anything ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story, Great Assessment of Box Stores

You have a sexy writing voice, which is very arousing. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gasping

That was so, so hot. Please, please keep writing about your little skirt! And whoever commented on the bit about Target and economics needs to get out more often: this is Literotica.com.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sorry

girl died in 1933 a man buried her in her own house when she was still alive. The murderer chanted '' toma sota balcu'' as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl in the middle of the night she will stand at the side of your bed starring straight into your eyes. She will suffocate you...like she was suffocated. This story is sadly true. If you post this 5 different times she will not bother you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous