All Comments on 'Lost and Found'

by LiveCat

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow!

i mean really... WOW!

I'm speechless to say anything else.

Thank you so very much to share such a beautiful story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh My!!!

I'm sorry, this is not just up to your usual standards...it completely obliterates them and sets an impossibly high bar for you and any other author here. You've turned bitterness to joy in a wonderful way. Cheers indeed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter two!

WOW! Chapter to please!

dgowredgowreabout 11 years ago

I loved it! A story, a real story, not the usual fuckfest one finds here. So good was it, so much did it effect me, that I found myself, most unusually, rushing through the sex scenes so that I could get on with the bloody story. Very, very well done! I do hope there will be more of it; you did leave it wide open for a continuation, or a sequel, after all! Please?

ShikeShikeabout 11 years ago
More please

I love most of your stuff, but this is one of my absolute favorites. There seems to be so much left to this story, please continue and finish it.

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
My God

You don't disappoint ! You are truly a wizard at writing these most awesome stories . There has got to be a part 2 !

OliviaBeaumontOliviaBeaumontabout 11 years ago
Stunning.

Will enjoy reading it a few more times over the next few days. Home alone :-) while Hubby is away, Olivia gets to indulge in some of her fantasies.

Parkerslove40Parkerslove40about 11 years ago
Wow

One Word

Lovely!!!!!!

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
Always leave us wanting more...

Truly wonderful, sensual and beautiful. Really hoping there's more to come about this lovely pair. Thanks for sharing.

IDB.

janny54janny54about 11 years ago
leaves me wanting more...

such a beautiful story. so much heartache and healing. love and passion. there is more to this story and hopefully there will be a chapter 2 sooner than later. you have such a wonderful way of capturing emotions and expressing them so well. I have enjoyed all of your stories. thank you for sharing your gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

more please id love to see chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So Real!

One of the "realest" feeling things I've read on Lit in... forever. Thank you!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
AWESOME!

A beautiful love story with so much emotion ** I LOVED IT! **

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
I'm A Bit Torn

First, I'm happy that Vicki has found her love and happiness.

But part of me wanted her to get a bit of payback, to demand a better explanation for why she left. She said how much she missed Vicki, but she knew where she was, why not go see her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So good. So good.

What a wonderfully sensual story.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 6 years ago
Nice story to discover

I admit I'm a little late finding your stories, and I after starting with The Watcher I'm beginning to read more. I thoroughly enjoyed this one as well and look forward to seeing how Vicki and Jo (and Buster the dog) fare in part two.

maribel_fmaribel_fover 4 years ago
Lovely start!

Sure there are bridges and hurdles to be crossed before Jo's and Vicky's journey can end well, but it has begun beautifully!

Mxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well this rather good, really liked Jo and Vicki and well done Buster.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Loved this story. Really nice and brilliant. Thank you

RileyworksRileyworksalmost 3 years ago

The intensity of the connection and raw eroticism floored me. Thank you for the beauty and the passion of the ride. Please come back and write more. We love you.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Your talent writing such beautiful stories is a gift and im happy to participate while reading them and feeling drawn into them and being touched by heart and soul ........ Thank you

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

What was the point of the very short violation of 1st person PoV to have Jo tell us very nearly exactly what she told Vicki a couple of pages later? Not a "story" flaw (that is, it didn't damage the story), but it was definitely a craft flaw (violation of 1st person isn't always wrong, but it served no purpose to violate the PoV for that particular couple of paragraphs).

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

Great story!

With a very happy ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous