Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," the two say to each other at the same time.

At the moment, Heidi speaks, she closes her eyes and opens her mouth, slowly taking him in. Now deep in her own feelings, her head moves forward and back around him. Wiggling her tongue under his shaft, she listens to the slight grunt he expels. She feels pleasure as much as he does doing this for him. As her lips and tongue cover his magnificent shaft, she feels her own desire to be with him in every way. Releasing him, she looks up at the expression on his face, knowing all the pleasure she wants to give to him.

Just as she is about to continue, William takes her hand and gestures for her to stand as he does the same. Kissing her softly, he motions for her to go on to the bed. As she lays down, he smiles at her again as he kisses her neck, then moves to her breasts as she pants with delight. Examining her medium cups, he sighs with a feeling of awe at her beauty. As he continues down her abdomen, he hears her giggle softly. William grins a little, knowing a lot of fun he can have with an obvious tickle spot.

"Don't you dare," Heidi giggles as he starts to move his hands along her skin.

William simply smiles at her knowing that teasing is better as a surprise. Kissing her skin some more, he lowers himself. As he does, he notices that Heidi moves her legs apart quickly and makes a sound like a coiled spring, flipping away.

"Funny," William smiles, "You and your jokes."

"Well, of course. What do you expect, oh my, oh my sweetheart," Heidi starts to say as William licks her wetness.

Knowing that for once he gets the last word, he knows a great way to get it in the future. She will probably never be irritated about it either. As he extends his tongue, wiggling along her, she moans with delight. Knowing the excitement of the tease, the joke backfiring, and his sudden movements, fits right into what she really wants. As he brings her to orgasm easily, he knows he is right on track.

As he tries to continue, he feels her soft hand touch his, and tug him a little upward. He complies as he crawls along the bed to meet her gaze. She kisses him passionately. Feeling her embrace and warmth, he runs his fingers through her hair.

"I want you my love," Heidi whispers.

"One little issue," William sighs.

"Not really," Heidi smiles as she reaches behind her head and underneath the pillow.

"Well, well," He smiles, "I am starting to get the feeling that you knew I was coming. I mean being packed already, and everything else."

"Well," She grinned, "I ran into your friend John at the market down the street, a little while ago. He told me you were looking for me. Said not to say anything, but told me all about it. I was out looking for you too."

"So, packed already, and a box of condoms," He says.

"Just wishful thinking love," She smiles, "I'm sorry, too much?"

"You are always prepared. That's why you have been the best all these years," William smiles.

"So not too much?" Heidi smiles.

"Well a little forward, but I don't want to wait any more than you do," He smiles.

"Good," She smiles.

William continues to gaze into Heidi's eyes, as he hears her open the small box and pull something out. She opens it and places it on him while only smiling into his eyes. As she kisses him, she puts her hand around his waist and gently pulls him forward more. As she moves her leg to the side, William moves on top of her.

"Let me surround you with my love," Heidi whispers.

William watches her expression turn from a smile to a soft gaze as he slowly presses into her. As he does so he stops a moment, thinking that even though everything happens for a reason, it perhaps should have happened a long time ago. As she closes her eyes, he moves in and out of her, feeling more of the love she has to give. He watches her expression and briefly thinks about it. To him it looks like a feeling of satisfaction that she has been thinking about for so long and is finally reaching.

As they make love, it seems as if they were always meant to be together. William feels the warm embrace of her arms, and the warmth of her womanhood surrounding him. Without realizing it he moves faster, and then feels her nails dig into his back, as Heidi gasps and her insides compress and contract. How she loves him, and shows it even now bringing out her best so easily.

Feeling him inside her as her orgasmic feeling flow only excites Heidi more. Pushing his shoulders gently to the side as she moves her leg upward, she soon gets him to understand what she wants. As he flops over on his back she climbs on top of him and looks down at him with a grin. Taking his length in her hand she lines him up and slowly sits down with a loud gasp and feeling of satisfaction.

William looks at her expression realizing that so often in their previous professional relationship it seemed like she was in charge of a lot of it. Smiling he knows he will have no trouble with her doing that in the bedroom too. He has always seen her confidence from the start, and knows what to expect.

Heidi looks down at him with her mouth open slightly as she begins to move her hips up and down. At first she seems a little overwhelmed, and then she tests her limits as she sits fully onto him, allowing him to enter her as far as possible. Her mouth opens wide as she gasps. Slowly she begins to bounce on him faster and faster. Even in lovemaking she knows what she wants. Frantically she moans until in an instant she arches her back letting out a high pitched gasp. It only slows her down for a moment as she resumes her same frantic hip movements.

William can hardly believe her energy as he watches her in total control. Even as he holds her hips trying to direct her movement, he feels her making her own as she rides on top of him. Every time he feels her tighten and contract it seems he feels the joy radiating from her. With his surprise, she suddenly pulls away from him, and twists, moving her legs on opposite side so that she is now facing away.

Heidi giggles a little as she reaches down to line him up. Thrusting onto him, she sits in the opposite direction. It just came to her suddenly to do this. She has never done it before, but feeling his thick manhood arching in a different direction excites her.

William thinks for a moment at her obvious control and wonders how she would react if he tries to take some of his own. He thinks that after all a relationship should be even and level to succeed. Quickly he sits up and then pulls out of her. Now in a kneeling position he pushes her forward and thrusts into her from behind. Heidi does not object as she bends her arms downward.

Heidi bellows loudly as her lover thrusts into her. She feels the skin slap against his as he grabs her hips, pulling and pushing himself onto her. The frantic movement brings out the best in her easily. She loves this man so much, and not just for his surprising move. She intends to take care of all of his needs and she knows he will do for her. But even though she feels she never wants this to end, the slats under the mattress holding it in place against the frame, break with a crack. The mattress hits the floor with a thud, falling through the side rails.

Even as the mattress hitting the floor causes both of them to bounce and almost lose balance, he keeps going. But like the bed, he feels his own strength waver, not to mention reaching another limit. Feeling himself getting closer and closer, he looks down at his lover, now seeming a little worn from the frantic love making. As he starts to think of all the wonderful times they will have, he starts to relax, and feels the point of no return.

Heidi moans loudly as she feels William stiffen up inside of her. Then she hears a grunt as her insides feel the warmth of his release. She can feel so much even protected by thin latex. As he slows, he feels him slide out of her and turns as he quickly lays on his back in the broken bed.

"Way to take charge my love," Heidi says next to him, "You are incredible."

"As it is with everything else in my life, that is because of you," William smiles as he kisses her forehead.

"But certainly glad your bed at home has a steel frame," She smiles.

"Tell me about it," He laughs, "Glad I have some plastic in my wallet."

"But I don't take credit cards sir," She jokes.

"Funny, how about I have you use the accountable one I gave you for house expenses instead. You know the one you still have probably?" William grins as he hugs her.

"Never mind, the next one is free," Heidi laughs, "Yeah I forgot to leave it, sorry. But I wouldn't have used it."

The new couple smile at each other as they embrace. William starts to think of how lucky he is, and how he would be lost without her. He wonders if she is thinking of something similar, but he doesn't ask. Just being happy to be with her, he enjoys the moment.

"So tired now," William says as he watches her again take care of him by grabbing a tissue from a little packet on the side table and pulling his protection off.

"Me too," Heidi smiles, "Maybe get some sleep. I can only imagine what the house looks like after this week. I need my strength."

"Funny," He smiles, "I'm not that bad."

"Actually you are the most amazing man I have ever met," She smiles.

"So you don't mind that I ate all the lasagna you made," He says.

"I'll just make more," Heidi smiles, "After I feed you some of my rabbit food from the weed garden."

"Of course," William says as he kisses her.

"Goodnight," they both say at the same time.