All Comments on 'Lost and Found Ch. 01'

by bobalous

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Keep up the great story. Please don't let anything bad happen to the good people .

Bobby691Bobby691over 8 years ago
awesome so far!

Great story so far I must say! It's going very well and your plot is advancing evenly and well all around.

TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTravelerover 8 years ago
ALL I HAD TO DO.....

Anonymous I think that must be French for nose-picking looser. LMAO

I enjoyed the story very much. Looking forward to lots more in future chapters.

Thanks

gemman1gemman1over 8 years ago
Excellant Start

Keep this one up!! I want to read the whole thing through... ignore the haters, they know nothing...

thalt992000thalt992000over 8 years ago
Really good

Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the Story.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

markranemarkraneover 8 years ago
Hooked. Line. Sinker.

I'm tempted to vote low on the other two stories to make sure this one gets top billing but I won't. Unless they suck and I seriously doubt that will be the case. Bob, you're doing great...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
his life

He could have made his life so much simpler if he had just killed them in the mountains and buried them there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep at it

Some nice romance, a bit of harem motif, action and drama.

One though tho, he was hunting = had a gun, why did he had the need to buy extra firearms?

bobalousbobalousover 8 years agoAuthor
Guns

I didn't mention this in the story since it didn't seem relevant to the plot, but elk season in September in Colorado is done with muzzleloader rifles. That means no scope, and only one shot. Ben was hunting with a gun with only one bullet, and it would not have been useful for self defense/rampaging as some people have suggested, since they take so long to reload.

I try to put a little of my own experience in each character, and I thought of this story while muzzleloader hunting for elk in Colorado for the 10th straight year with no luck. I really do stuck at hunting.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
hmmmm....

You "stuck at hunting"?

And your hero in another story is "Suck in the Moment"?

I think I see your problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Diplomatic immunity

If someone has actual full diplomatic immunity, they cannot be arrested, detained or tried. They can. however, be declared as persona non grata, meaning that they are unwelcome in the receiving country - in which case the sending country has to remove him. If they don't do that within a reasonable time, his diplomatic accreditation can be revoked and he can then be arrested like anyone else.

But the number of people with diplomatic immunity is very small. A larger number of people has consular immunity. Consular officers only have immunity regarding their official duties. As such, they can be arrested and tried, but they can claim in court that they acted in official function - if the court agrees with that, then the issue is outside its jurisdiction and it will have to close the case. However, murder etc. are evidently unlikely to be seen as part of the consular function.

In this case, most likely the state department would have decided that Ashraf has overstayed his welcome either way and require that he take the next flight out. A trial would likely have the same result - him being deported at the end - and as such be lots of costs and effort for little gain. That way, he'd be out of the country within a few days and reasonably unable to do significantly more damage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A GOOD READ

I have to say I think you are trying too hard for balance between erotic and non erotic. Flesh out the Ashraf story line a bit more, the ending starts to do it well. I liked it, one of the better stories on Literotica.

FeonorxFeonorxover 8 years ago
Minor tweaks

All in all good story, but I don't think you are very familiar with guns and it shows in the story. A 9-round shotgun is a rarity, let alone one with a detachable magazine. Similarly, diplomatic immunity doesn't quite work the way you think it does. The writing is good enough to make me want to overlook these problems, however as constructive criticism I would encourage you to do a bit of research; nothing to in-depth, just to the level of "tv-plot" close, if that makes sense. Good luck and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another amazingly detailed story, you inspire me!

Once again you have come up with a very complex, but well connected story. It kept me reading non-stop and is both thrilling and very erotic. Congratulations, you are definitely one of the Stars of Literotica, in fact of Modern Literature in general.

THANK YOU. It must take a lot of time an effort to write this well. It is greatly appreciated by me and I am sure by countless others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My least favorite story.

I've voted 5 stars for all 4 of your stories, but this is clearly my least favorite. My favorite would be "Monsters in the Mountain." Next would be "Stuck in the Moment", "In the Jungle". You could get rid of Liz at least. and even Brooke and make the story about Alex & Ben fighting Ashraf. I can't find Liz or Brooke believable. Liz couldn't stand porn when they were married and didn't want sex, but now wants to watch Ben and her wife Brooke have sex?? Brooke was abused as a child and has had years of therapy, and didn't want sex, but is now cured after one fucking? Is Ben going to have a harem?

Well, that's my opinion and we all know about opinions. Please write more of the other stories and leave this one for last. Maybe I should have voted only 1 star for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A preacher and cop committing a felony crime is typical in today's society. The husband fucked a lot of women before he got married. Why play the reverse race card? No wonder so many feminist have their thongs in a twist

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs research

Interesting story line, but your ignorance of weapons is patently obvious. Please don't take this more negatively than intended, but if you are going to write about a subject with which you are unfamiliar, you need to do a little more research than a little descriptive reading.

For instance, yes, a shotgun is a very effective weapon for use in home defense, but there is no way a man is going to be able to handle a gun long enough for a 9 shot magazine with only a pistol grip. The first time he tried to shoot such a gun, especially being lightly muscled as you described him, the gun would be torn out of his hands from the recoil. With a 24" barrel, maybe, but then he wouldn't have a magazine holding more than 5 rounds, for it would longer than the gun barrel. The idea of a person being able to fire a whippet (a short-barreled shotgun with a pistol grip) after being shot in the right shoulder is ludicrous.

Second, no thug is going to break into a house to kill/kidnap someone using a .25 calibre pistol, which is the only size round that would fit the description you give of his wounds. It doesn't come close to fitting the type of weapon they would want. A .25 is the type of handgun a woman would carry in her purse, or a guy MIGHT want to hide in a back pocket, but has the same intimidation of a slingshot. No idiot in his right mind would carry a .25 in a shoulder holster.

I could go on, but I think you get the drift. If you are going to write about using weapons, please spend a little time researching them in a reputable gun store and fire a few at a range to get the feel for them

DazbootDazbootover 8 years ago
Sigh...

It's Literotica. Comments complaining about gun calibers are just about as annoying as those complaining about describing big breasts as "double ds".

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Good story

Good story. Has a wild side to it, but then it is fiction. The plot might be over the top, but who cares when the whole thing is either a sex romp or an action thriller.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
A tantalizing tale!

Enjoying the story as I have everything of yours I have read. Anxious waiting for CH, 02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue plz

I vote this story #1 in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great wanting ch.2 bad

Great wanting ch.2 bad

bacheerabacheeraover 8 years ago
chapter 2 and the rest also

Please commence your writing on this story. Chapter 1 was worth it's 5 stars easily, and if you keep up the good writing you'll get 5 stars for the rest too. It has plenty potential to grow already. Can't wait to see where you plan to go with the lives of Ben, Alex, Brook & Liz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Definitely needs a second chapter.

Can't wait for chapter 2. Please continue, this was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great work

Love it!!! waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please and one nitpick

I really like this.

However, just a slight nitpick. Colorado is open carry meaning you can carry a pistol in a holster so long as it is clearly visible. Denver keeps trying to say no you have t9 go by our rules, but the state smacks them down for it. Doesn't mean the Denver cops won't overreact as is their wont.

Aptallus

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
right then.....

You posted the end to the other story, so when does this one get finished?

Please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great work!

Exceptional. I eagerly await the next installment. Your stories flow well and your voice is clear and concise. Keep up the great work and thank you for your excellent additions to this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Written and Interesting

But MAN, What a cliffhanger.

PLEASE write Chapter and more !

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
finish please

Love the story and hope like hell you finish it. I wouldnt pay to much attention to some of the firearm experts on here. Mossberg 930 SPX with 18.5" barrel holds 8 and magazine doesn't go beyond barrel. I own one. Since our hero's gun is a pump he could shoot mini slugs or reduced recoil loads which are widely available. Some folks got to much time on their hands, and it's a story they're reading for free. please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
next chapter please!!

Excellent story!! I hope you add another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please update with more chapters

Excellent story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story. I sure hope it's next chapter comes out soon. It's really too good to leave incomplete.

kroellekroelleabout 8 years ago
More please!!!

This one really deserves an ending - soon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please do more

please add to all 3 of your stories

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 8 years ago
Well written

This story didn't have the same magnetism that the other two series had. It was good, but not great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please

Please continue this story..... Russian girl is sweet..

ILiveToRead44ILiveToRead44over 7 years ago
This story needs finishing

I like the relationship - a man with three wives; two of whom are legally married to each other.

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I hate when a story isn't finished, but even with the letdown, this is tale that draws one in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!!

Please do complete the story. I really want to read he whole story. It has an amazing story line and i would like to see it finished.

glyphistglyphistover 7 years ago
Outstanding

I love this story and look forward to you releasing part 2 when you a ready. Your other stories are just as well written IMHO and you are right to complete them in the order you choose. This is just me putting in my nudge to give this one some attention too!. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part two

I commented on the bigfoot (bigfeet?) Series, and my request is similar.

When you finish the other series, please finish this one. It would mean alot to my nether regions.

Forto02Forto02over 7 years ago
Go, Bubalous, Go!

Bubalous:

It would be a real shame if you do not contiue this story.

The characters are well defined, the bad guys are despicable, and we (the readers) are waiting in anticipation for all the turns and adventures of a very likable Ben, an adorable but misterious Alex, and a complication with a "frigid" and "loving"ex-wife.

It is a story really worthy to be written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
move on

As before nothing to see here move on

Yobo36Yobo36almost 7 years ago
Bummer!!!

Aloha bobalous,

Bummer that you haven't continued this Tale. You got me hooked. Please continue. Not sure I want to read the other Tales you submitted on this date. No like be disappointed

Yobo.

viper2974viper2974almost 7 years ago

Great story. Hope you continue this soon.

MctaffbertMctaffbertover 6 years ago
Need more

I’m loving your writing. Stories are well developed and characters are believable. I need more and I need it yesterday hahaha.

Please continue all the stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Only just found this story, please continue I really enjoyed it so far.

cybojicybojiabout 6 years ago
More

Please dont leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmmm

Interesting story. You shared FOUR different stories with us - Amazing effort!

Thank you for sharing. I hope that you find love and adventure in your life. If you ever have enough free time, we would be blessed if you shared more chapters with us.

- pal

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
great story

You write well, and have a good imagination for both romance and a bit of adventure. I noticed that you haven't posted in a couple years. I hope you are well, and that you are still writing somewhere. Talent like yours needs exercise and expression.

I titled my comment, great story, and it is. I'll make only this suggestion. Stop entitling your stories with a Ch. 01, and leave off the teaser ending. That way, you'll have complete stories. If you ever do get back to making a series you can add the Ch.02 tag and all will know that you're back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please write the next chapter in this story

I, too, am disappointed by the comments left by the firearms experts in the audience. I would guess that they don't enjoy any of the TV police dramas, either, as those have obvious flaws in the story lines. For example, all the squealing of tires on gravel... which cannot happen. Then there's the cars jumping over stuff and driving on... again, cannot happen.

This story is captivating and memorable. There's enough sex to make it erotic, while not enough detail in the sex to make it boring. The story of Brooke and Liz is more than a little odd, but it's fiction, which can talk about things that are improbable, but possible... and it adds a dimension to the relationship matrix.

Great story... please come back and do more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

All your stories are great I hope you soon find yourself in a position to finish them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unless Diplomatic Immunity is waived by the diplomat's country, he or she cannot be prosecuted for alleged criminal activity in the U.S.

Rusty_MRusty_Mabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to seeing the next instalment

Wombat63Wombat63over 1 year ago

I've read elsewhere, that the author has unfortunately passed away.

My condolences to his family and friends

Forto02Forto0212 months ago

If it is true this author passed away, we have lost a very talented writer.

He wrote very few stories, but all of them were really good.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story! Too bad someone else can not finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

TO BE CONTINUED. HUH? WHERE?

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Never finished and so automatic 1*.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would be awesome if we could finish the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous