Lost and Found Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobalous
bobalous
1,132 Followers

Brooke beamed her smile, and Liz looked relieved. "Thank you, both of you." Liz said. "Ben, when we were married, I felt like I was born without one of my senses, like being blind or deaf. As a Christian teen, being asexual was actually a blessing, but I always regretted how our marriage ended, and that I couldn't be enough for you.

"I know it's not traditional, or even normal, but you have three women who love you, and two women who want to make love to you. Let us take care of you until you're well again, and we can build our own family on our own terms. I promise, it's all going to work out this time." Liz kissed me on my forehead, and frowned as my expression darkened. "What?"

"I'm in here because I was trying to protect one of you. What's going to happen when Ashraf tries again? I am supposed to go back to work tomorrow, and I can't even protect Alex, let alone the other two of you in the state I'm in." I answered, gesturing to by arm in a cast, and bandages.

"You don't need to protect us, silly." Brooke beamed. "Ashraf's goons were all killed in your apartment. His money is tied up in legal, and he has no support left in this country. He's a wanted man, and there's a warrant out for his arrest. He's not so stupid as to try getting to Alex again. You just worry about getting well, and let us take care of you."

"Oh, and I called your work. They have you on temporary disability until your arm is out of the cast. Just let them know when you are able to work again, and your job will be there waiting." Liz said, and winked.

I was getting tired again from the painkillers, which still had me a little out of sorts. Alex could see my tired eyes struggling to stay open, and she told me to sleep, kissing me and promising to be there for me the I woke, and Liz and Brooke promised to bring me home when I was released.

***

True to her word, Alex was there when I woke that night. I was awoken by her hand on my erection, gently stroking me under my hospital gown. I opened my mouth to protest, but Alex covered my lips with hers, stroking faster now that I was awake.

I was trying to warn her about the heart monitor they had me attached to, but it was too late. My heart rate had jumped, and a nurse came in to check on me. Alex went still, pretending to be asleep on my shoulder. The nurse was no fool, and simply detached my monitor, pushing a few buttons. "That should give you two some privacy." She winked at me, and left. "Call me when you're ready for your first round of PT, okay?" She asked as she shut the door.

Alex sat up laughing. "I am sorry. I did not know." She giggled, taking my erection back in her hand and stroking me.

Alex shimmied her hips down the bed and lifted the fabric covering me, and took my hard length into her mouth. "I promised not to let you go a day without this." She reminded me.

"I hope you will forgive the last two days, since you were unconscious, and injured, but I think that you are ready for me to resume my promise." Alex smiled, and took me deep into her mouth, snaking her tongue out to massage the underside of my shaft.

She brought first one, then the other hand up and started stroking me hard, bathing the head in her warm mouth while stroking faster and faster. I had never felt such need and desire from a blowjob before, and I struggled to last more than a few minutes before I moaned out my pleasure.

Alex took my offering, swallowing several times, and moaning in her own pleasure as she sucked the last drops from my deflating member. "There. You come home to me, and I will make sure that you never go another day without that." Alex smiled.

She rose from my hospital bed, and was back within a few minutes with the nurse from earlier. She detached my IV and monitor lines, and helped me to sit up. She had me stand, and helped me walk across the room and back to bed.

"That's it for tonight. We just want to make sure that you can stand and move without tearing your stitches or causing internal problems." She hooked me back up, and handed me my pills. "We'll have you doing a lot more walking in the morning when your pain pills start wearing off, and we can keep you awake for longer stretches." She told me. "Now get some rest."

I fell back asleep with Alex resting on my left side.

***

The next two days were a blur of pain and paperwork. When Tuesday finally came, and I was released from the hospital, I was actually looking forward to some peace and quiet... until I remembered that I was going to live with Liz again. I actually felt anxiety about living with all of that mess again.

Liz and Brooke were there to sign me out, walking behind me as the nurses wheeled me to the front door. They helped me into the back seat of their car, with Alex beside me, and drove me the short distance to their home.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I walked in the door. The townhouse was spotless, immaculately cleaned, and free of clutter.

I'm sure my expression gave away my disbelief, because Liz laughed at me. "That little Russian of yours is quite the housekeeper. She wasn't even here an hour before she was up to her elbows in our dishes mess. Within 24 hours, she had our laundry clean, folded and put away. I've never lived in such a clean house, but I hoped you would like it."

"She's not 'my Russian'." I said sadly, hoping Alex didn't take offense to Liz's comment, given her past of being bought and sold as human property.

"Don't be silly Ben, of course I'm yours, and you are mine." She smiled and wrapped her arms around me. "I know how you like to live in a clean home, and I told you I can cook and clean for you. Liz and Brooke are family, and I will cook and clean for them too. We are going to be very happy here together with them." She smiled and kissed me.

I was amazed by this beautiful little woman, seemingly unfazed by a lifetime of hardships. My own problems seemed so insignificant next to hers, and yet she seemed to be in better control of herself and her emotions than any other person I had known.

"Come, I show you our room." Alex took my hand, and led me to my old guest bedroom, where my queen-sized bed and dresser sat, in an otherwise clean and clear bedroom. Liz had always had this room full of her junk that she was saving, and I wondered where she had put it all.

Liz laughed at the look on my face. "Most of it went in the trash at Alex's urging, and the stuff I couldn't part with went into a self-storage unit. You'd be proud of me. I only needed a little 8x10 space after I threw everything else away."

"Good for you." I laughed. "I am proud of you. Any regrets?" I asked, thinking about the broken and useless things that Liz kept, hoping to repair and use one day.

"It was hard throwing every single thing away, but I know it was the right thing to do." Liz answered. "I know that was a big part of yours and my problems. Even though Brooke put up with it, I know she was resenting my messes too."

"Thank you." I told Liz, and gave her a big hug.

"How are you feeling?" Brooke asked me.

"Sore, but not sleepy, for once." I answered.

"Did the doctor's say how long before you are allowed... strenuous exercise?" Brooke asked me, looking down at my crotch and blushing.

"That's okay any time, as long as I'm on bottom and don't strain my abdomen wound." I replied, winking at Brooke.

Brooke wrapped her arms around me, slowly pushing me to the bed, and helping me to strip my clothes off. "Alex, Liz, you can stay or leave, but I need this right now." Brooke gasped between kisses, as she stripped her own clothes off.

"I'll stay." Alex said with a smile. "I may be lucky enough for seconds." She laughed.

"I'll stay too." Liz smiled. "I won't join in, but I love seeing the people I love making each other happy." She beamed.

Alex and Liz came to sit on the bed with us, and Alex took up her position, laying her head on my shoulder, rubbing both of our bodies and helping me into Brooke.

***

Ashraf Ali Bin-Nahyan watched as the three women helped the big American out of the car and into their house. Ben looked so fragile, so weak. He wondered if he should go up and kill him now. It was normally servants work, but he was almost mad enough to do the job himself.

The man had cost Ashraf everything. His uncle was unhappy with Ashraf, demanding that he come home, and answer for his failures. Ashraf couldn't leave, though. Not until he had taught the American a lesson about Arabian honor.

He was under pressure, for sure. Having gone from fabulously wealthy to a wanted man in this country, he had to now rely on old friends; friends in low places. They had the money he had given them, and now they would pay him back with interest. He would drag the Russian whore home with him, and maybe even the two lesbians. He could teach them to love the feel of a man again.

"Drive." He told his chauffer, once he saw that they were staying. "We know where they are. We will not make our same mistakes twice."

To be continued...

bobalous
bobalous
1,132 Followers