Lost & Found Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers

Robbie stirred.

"I gave him fair warning, I asked him to leave, he chose to ignore me and attack me, so..."

Angie nodded.

"I know, I heard you warn him at least twice. He's lucky it was only his arm; it should have been his neck...!"

Casey looked closely at her mother.

"Mom, what's happened, why aren't you with dad?"

Angie looked at Casey, pale but resolute.

"Honey, your father and I are getting a divorce. After today, there's no way I can remain married to that man, not after what I found out this afternoon, or the way he's been behaving for years; today just brought it to a head. I'm sorry; I know you and he used to be close, now..."

Casey gave a bitter snort.

"Close, is that what you think? Really?"

She looked away, and Angie saw tears trembling on her eyelashes.

"Casey, what's the matter, why are you crying, is it because of the divorce? We'll still be your parents, you don't..."

She trailed of as she saw Casey shake her head.

"I never want to see him again, Mom, not after what he did to me! And I don't mean this...!" she touched her cheek. "Why do you think I hate coming home, why do you think he was so angry today? After what he did to me...!" She trailed off, choking back tears and burying her face in Robbie's shoulder.

Angie stared at her in puzzlement, and then her mouth dropped open as understanding suddenly dawned on her.

"Oh God, no, oh no, not that, please...!" she begged, horror mounting in her eyes as Robbie slowly nodded, his eyes confirming what she feared the most.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I never thought he could...why didn't you tell me, I would have helped you, I would have believed you...!"

Casey grinned mirthlessly.

"Would you, Mom, after all we did to Robbie, would you have believed anything I said about dad? You never helped me look for your son, you never tried to find him, you just gave him up without a fight. I thought you knew about dad, I thought you gave me up as well, that's why I never came to you, because I didn't trust you. That's how screwed-up this whole family is, and that's why I have to go with Robbie; with him I have a chance for a new start far away from here and all this."

Angie sat ashen faced, her discovery about Steve and now Casey's rejection of her a double hammer-blow. She'd come here to ask for forgiveness, only to discover just how much she needed to be forgiven for; both her children had suffered at the hands of her husband, and both of them saw her as the one who'd rejected and neglected them. Her eyes brimmed and overflowed as the full extent of her children's misery unfurled, and she found herself reaching out to them, needing physical contact to try and bridge the gaping chasm that opened between them.

Casey's face slowly softened as she realised her mother wasn't involved, she had truly been unaware and unsuspecting of what Steve had been doing to her. Casey also realised that Angie needed her daughter to forgive her for being so disconnected from what had been happening under her very nose. She climbed off the couch to kneel by her mother and take her outstretched hand.

"Mom, I'm sorry I was so harsh. For me it's over now. I've got Robbie, and I don't need or want revenge, or punishment, for dad; as much as he needs to suffer for what he did to me, that won't accomplish anything; being with Robbie is enough for me, so all I want to do is let it go and move on. Robbie's showing me how, because that's how he survived, by learning how to be someone else, with a family that loved and cared for him."

"He and I are going to be a family again, but a different kind of family this time, one where we love and care for each other. Accept that, Mom, and let him go properly; you can't be his mom, you gave that away a long time ago, but you'll always be mine, and still part of the family that Robbie and I will be, just not the way you want it to be. Take it or leave it, Mom."

Angie blinked back tears as she realised the compromise Casey was offering her was as good as it was going to get. Robbie, her son Robbie, was irretrievably lost to her, but Casey was offering her a way to still be a part of his life. She looked up at him and saw him smiling at her, a good sign, the first time he'd done anything except stare blankly at her. Angie came to a decision. This would have to do; this was a way to keep a connection with her children, and maybe when enough time had passed she could attempt some sort of rapprochement, if and when the time was right. As she held Casey's hand, her fingers found the antique engagement ring placed there by Robbie, and she smiled sadly as she realised what she had to do.

She stood, Robbie also rising to his feet and taking her hands when she reached out to him.

"Promise me, Robert Anderson that you'll always look after my daughter." she smiled through tear-blurry eyes, and was rewarded with a beautiful sunny smile from this tall quiet man her daughter loved so much.

"I will, I swear!" he grinned, looking into her eyes.

"Well go on, genius, hug your mother-in-law!" Casey stage-whispered as she nudged him, and his grin widened as he and Angie hugged each other properly for the first time in more than twenty years, Angie's hug the more poignant as she both welcomed him and let him go forever.

++++

When Joey, Karen and Sarah returned from dinner, they were met with the sight of Casey, Robbie, and Angie chatting like old friends, faces wreathed in smiles, no sign of the animosity and anguish of earlier that day.

Angie rose, smiling, as they walked in, the first genuine smile Sarah had ever seen on her face.

"Sarah, Joey, I'm glad I saw you before I left. I wanted to apologise for this afternoon. My husband was completely out of line, and he got what he deserved. I also told him I wanted a divorce, and he's not going to contest it, at least, not if he knows what's good for him!"

"Joey, I'm sorry you and your mother were dragged into this, and that my husband never made any provision for you while you were growing up, so I'm sure the divorce settlement will include a substantial provision for you; just think of it as all the back-payments he should have been making to support his son...it will probably enable you to plan a very nice wedding and honeymoon! Casey, Robbie, I'll see you soon, darlings, and remember, I love you both very much. Sarah, may I speak with you...in private, please?"

Sarah was intrigued; nice Angie was a new one for her, and she was curious to see what Angie could possibly want with her. Angie kissed and hugged Robbie and Casey, and then she and Sarah made their way to the porch, past an open-mouthed Joey and Karen, and a smiling Robbie and Casey.

Angie began.

"Sarah, I just wanted to tell you, you were right; about Robbie, I mean. I have no way to reconnect with him as my son, there's nothing left there for me to pull back, and perhaps that's for the best." Her eyes sparkled with unshed tears. "It's a painful, awful thing to admit, but I was a useless mother, and I lost him too long ago to fix it now; I really have no claim on him at all as a mother, I put nothing into him, and it was wrong of me to assume I could somehow just claim him back. But, as his mother-in-law, I still have a chance to be part of his life, that's the option Casey gave me, and I accepted it. It gives me a way to be in his life, and to remain a part of Casey's too, and the children they'll have one day. You really are his mother now; Hell, you always have been, so please, do one thing for me; look after my baby."

Sarah could see what this admission had cost her, and it tore at her heart too, but she knew Angie was right; it wasn't a perfect solution, but it was a solution.

Angie dabbed at her eyes as she made to leave.

"I always envied you, Sarah, even if I couldn't admit it to myself, you were always a better person than me, and I was too stupid or arrogant to ask you how you did it. But that part of you rubbed off on Robbie. What he is today, he owes to you, so thank you for being what he needed most of all. Now I can see what Casey loves so much about him. You did good, girl! And now, I'm off to make Steve Dolan's life a miserable corner of Hell, wish me luck!"

Sarah smiled as Angie waved to her as she walked to her car, then Sarah went in to see to her family.

"Mom, just in time!" grinned Joey, as Sarah walked into the dining room. "Family Conference time, can we all be seated please, Robbie and I have something we think everyone needs to know about."

Mystified, Sarah took a seat, getting an equally puzzled look from Casey.

Joey took the chair. "Mom, Casey, Robbie and I had a talk earlier today about something that I think affects us all. Robbie?"

Robbie took over. "Two weeks ago, my boss, Steve Vargas offered to make me a partner in GameStx." Casey and Sarah looked stunned, Karen grinned and Joey just looked pleased with himself.

"So far I've held off on giving him an answer, because I was concerned about the direction we were heading in, and I wasn't sure I wanted to be part of that. Eventually I decided I would accept, but only on one condition."

He drew a deep breath.

"I decided I'd accept only if Joey came with me as part of the deal. We need someone like him, someone to push the company into being an innovator. We have a high-quality team working far below their true potential, we have the talent on board to gun for the big boys, and I think Joey, with his background in business and marketing, and his experience and talent as a Business Analyst would be the one to do it for us. I intend to stipulate to Steve that Joey be brought in as Vice-President in charge of Commercial Affairs and Marketing with a salary commensurate with the position. I know that Joey is keen on the idea, but other things have to happen as well. Karen?"

Karen looked thoughtful, briefly drumming her fingers on the table in front of her.

"Joey and I discussed this briefly at dinner, and the fact is, I could transfer to the San Francisco office relatively easily; the new Claims Handling software is ready to be rolled out, I don't see that doing it from there is any different to doing it from here, all my family lives in Southern California, so yes, I'm in favor. I'm in!"

Joey looked at Sarah.

"Mom?"

Sarah smiled at all of them.

"You don't need my approval, I think my boys can make a grown-up decision without my help. For what it's worth, I think it's a good idea, and it's a chance for both of you to stretch your wings a little. Good luck, all of you!"

Casey didn't need to voice an opinion. Whatever Robbie decided, she would go along with it.

Joey stood up grinning.

"OK, that's us decided. Robbie, I would be honored to come and work with you; it sounds like you need someone with a sense of humor who's not gonna die a virgin to come in there and motivate you bunch!"

Robbie grinned and punched Joey's shoulder as he and Karen ambled away to discuss the logistics of moving to California.

Sarah pulled Robbie closer and reached up to pull his head down so she could kiss him on the forehead, "I'm so very proud of my youngest son, my little lost boy! I'm glad my boys are going to be together, I know you and Joey will make a good team!"

Robbie blushed and made to move away, but Sarah pulled his head down again, and kissed him once more on the forehead. "And that's from someone who loves you very much and who's also very proud of you!" Robbie looked slightly puzzled at that, but Casey put her arm in his and kissed him as well. "I'll explain it to you later!" she smiled.

Sarah took Casey's hand and smiled at the ring Robbie had given her.

Casey looked worried. "I hope you don't mind, Robbie asked me to...and I..."

Sarah smiled back as she lightly kissed Casey on the cheek.

"Casey, I think Gramma Novak would be very pleased indeed to know who was wearing her ring today. Robbie chose well, and so did you."

Robbie took his arm away from Casey to hug Sarah.

"Why don't you come to San Francisco with us, mom? With Joey and Karen gone, there'll be nothing keeping you here; all your family will be in the Bay Area, so why don't you think about coming out as well; at least we'll all be in the same time-zone. I know Joey's in love with Bel Marin Keys, now he'll be able to afford that boat he's always wanted and do...y'know, boat...things, whatever. Maybe you could perhaps think about living somewhere round there, I dunno, Novato, maybe, or Corte Madera. Remember I took you there once, and we had a picnic in the town park, and you said how nice and green it was around there? And it's only a little way to San Pedro Bay, and the Napa wineries; you know you love it around there, why not move to the North Bay now? Think about it, mom, please, I don't want you here alone..."

Sarah looked thoughtful; he was making sense, maybe she should join the rest of the family now.

"I'll think about it, sweetheart, really. Now you go to bed, you kids have an early check-in tomorrow, and it's an hour to the airport from here. I'll call you tomorrow night and we'll talk some more."

Robbie and Casey hugged Joey and Karen goodbye; they had work the next day, so this was the last time they'd see them until they made the move to California.

Robbie watched Casey undressing, which really meant no more than stripping off the shirt she was wearing. She really was an enticing sight; her long slender legs, taut buttocks, and small firm breasts tipped with delicate pink nipples, and he could feel himself responding, a delicious warm tightness in his groin spreading to center itself at the base of his penis. Robbie felt himself hardening as he watched her graceful, almost balletic movements as she folded his clothes and stowed them in his flight bag, her economy of movement matched only by her complete unconsciousness of his scrutiny. Eventually, though, she became aware of his eyes on her, that subtle sense all humans possess that tells them they're being watched causing her to look over at him and smile quizzically.

"Something you wanted, baby?" she smiled, and grinned widely as he crooked a finger at her.

Robbie slid his arms around her to cup and squeeze her tight cheeks as he kissed her, the smooth flesh of her backside firm and arousing under his fingers, and his groin tensed even further as his rapidly hardening cock flexed and pressed against his flies.

Casey smiled against his lips, grinding her mound against him to let him know she was also feeling the stirrings of arousal. She reached down to feel the bulge in his jeans, fondling his package as she slid her hand around his neck to pull him down for a more serious and intense kiss.

She stepped back and away from him to clamber onto the bed, Robbie's cock twitching as he caught a glimpse of her damp, swollen pussy lips as she crawled onto the bed, and he quickly stripped off his tee and jeans to follow her.

As he slid next to her, he caught her up and pulled her to him, mashing his lips against hers in a fervent, passionate kiss. Casey squirmed under him without breaking their kiss, her arms pulling and urging him to lie on top of her, at last breaking contact to smile up at him.

"Make love to me now, Robbie; make love to your wife-to-be, show me how it's going to be, baby!"

Robbie grinned down at her as her hands fondled and caressed his burgeoning erection, rubbing his wet cock head against her equally damp and syrupy pussy lips while gently squeezing and scratching at his balls with her other hand, teasing herself as she lubricated their sexes with their combined secretions. Robbie tensed as he slowly pushed forward, his fat cock slipping slowly into her tight pussy, her breath warm against his cheek as he slid into her. Casey's arms slipped around his torso, her hands gripping his back as he began to slowly pump in and out of her.

Casey responded by lifting her pelvis to meet his thrusts, pumping her wet pussy up and down on his thrusting cock. She angled her pelvis to rub her clitoris on his wiry pubic hair, pleasuring herself as she tensed and relaxed her pussy muscles, alternately squeezing and releasing his cock and making him gasp with the sensation.

As Robbie pumped and hammered into her, she felt her climax approaching. That surging rushing tide started to build somewhere deep inside, making her tingle from head to foot and causing sharp little jolts of electricity to coil out and into her from her clitoris. His mat of coarse wiry pubic hair was a delightful source of stimulation as it rubbed and tickled her delicate little button as he hammered into her. Every time he rubbed against her, she gasped and squeezed him, eliciting a gasp in return, and so, building each other toward their mutual orgasm, they pumped, and thrust as they reached for their ultimate goal.

When her orgasm hit her, it was like a soundless explosion of white light, a tsunami of pleasure swamping her and making her groan and call his name, her entire body rigid as every muscle tensed in the ecstasy of release. Her pussy clamped down on Robbie's cock, the constrictor muscles squeezing him with irresistible, delicious, glove-like tightness, pushing him over the edge. Now it was his turn to groan out loud as he came explosively, hot, soul-draining jets of his seed hosing into her, his fertile spunk filling her every inner crevice and secret place.

Finally he stopped ejaculating, the powerful jets of sperm reducing to a sticky trickle as he emptied out into her receptive pussy. Casey also relaxed, her shattering orgasm diminishing and fading in a series of aftershocks that left her weak and sleepy, but satisfied. Robbie withdrew and slumped down next to heron the rumpled bed

"Baby, if you do me like that every time, I'm definitely keeping you!" she smiled, rolling on her side to slide her arm across his midriff and down, to squeeze and knead the sculpted muscle mass that was his buttock.

"Did I ever tell you, baby, you've got a great ass!" she quipped, grinning as Robbie slipped his hand down the curve of her thigh to clasp and gently squeeze her firm yielding cheek in return.

"But your ass is much nicer!" he smiled, dipping down to lightly kiss her as he pulled her closer, his smile widening as she burrowed into him, squirming round to spoon into the shelter of his arm as he pulled the covers over them both.

"Get some sleep, babe, we've got a seven o'clock start, and we have to be away by nine."

Casey yawned. "I remember, don't worry, the alarm's set, g'night Baby, love you!"

++++

When Steve was wheeled in from surgery, Angie was waiting for him, a sweet smile on her face. Steve's hopes leaped as he saw her, thoughts of forgiveness and reconciliation racing through his mind, to be dashed as a thick envelope hit him on the chest.

"What's this?" he demanded, and Angie's smile broadened into a big grin.

"This is the end of your life as you know it, you sick son of a bitch!" she gritted, the smile never leaving her face. She pulled her chair closer so she could lean over him. "I know what you did to my daughter, and the only reason the Sheriff's not here right now is because that fat, sweaty, worthless piece of shit is your cousin. If I had my way you'd be the sweet treat at the Saturday Night gang-bang in Laroque County Jail, so you better listen really closely, mister!"

Steve shrank back as the rage and hatred in Angie's eyes burned into him.

Angie continued.

"These are divorce papers; you are going to sign them, and agree to all my demands. I want what I deserve after 23 years of putting-up with you and your bullshit, and you are going to pay. In addition, these clauses here mean you never contact Casey, Robbie or Joe Anderson; you're to stay out of their lives forever. Any breach of that and I shall feel compelled to file at least 15 charges of anal rape and incest committed over three years against our daughter, who has agreed to testify against you if charges are brought. The rape statute in this state is very interesting; each charge carries a five year term, so you could go away for a very long time. Adding in the incest charges I will file, you could die in jail. Am I making myself clear? Your mutt Sheriff is going to run for cover, and your family contacts in City Hall are going to drop you like a turd sandwich when this hits the papers, and it will, I promise you. You are going to pay, Steven Dolan, and your children are finally going to get some justice."

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers