Lost & Found Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,262 Followers

Steve read through the papers, his face alternately tightening and blanching as he read through the list of her demands.

"You want the house...and the lodge? Not the lodge, my father built...!"

Angie cut him off.

"Steven, if you don't agree to everything there, you're not going to need either one. As it is, you're going to be far too busy rebuilding your business to need vacations in Lake Tahoe if word of this gets out...and it will if you don't toe the line. I'm not being unreasonable; this is not California, after all, I'm not going to strip you bare, although it may feel like it; all I want is what's mine, to eventually go to my children and grandchildren, and to Joey as well; he's your son too. What you do with what's left is of no interest to me; leave it one of your little tramps for all I care, but you will sign this and make sure your children get their due. You just need to consider the consequences of not complying with the clauses in that piece of paper in your hand. Sign it, keep your word, and nothing ever surfaces ever again. Fight me on this, and you'll find out just what I'm prepared to do to bring you to your knees. Are we communicating now, Steven Dolan?"

Steve nodded, a sick expression on his face, and when Angie proffered a pen and pointed to the documents, he signed without a quibble.

Angie took the papers from his unresisting hands.

"Now that's done, I never want to see or hear from you ever again, is that understood? My lawyers will be in touch with you to finalise the agreement, and remember, you stay away from your children or you go to jail. This is how you pay for what you did to our kids, and you're getting off lightly; if it had been up to me I'd have taken a shotgun and blown your balls off for what you did to Casey, but this way, our kids can rest assured they'll never have to hear from you ever again. It's not justice, but it is payback, and it will have to do."

She stood up and folded the documents Steve had signed, pushing them into her purse and flicking her hair out of her eyes. She made to leave, but paused at the door.

"I went to see Robbie and Casey, they're happy together, he adores her, and he forgave me for her sake. I tried, and he let me back in, just a little way, but at least I still have a small part of my son to hold onto. You could have had the same, you could have tried. But did you even want to, I wonder? Well, now you'll never know, and at the end of your days, when you're alone, will you ask yourself 'what if...?' Maybe then you'll finally understand what it means to destroy the most precious gift you were ever given. Goodbye Steve."

Angie walked out of the hospital, stopped, and took a deep breath. As she did, she thought of Robbie and Casey, and a bright, happy smile spread across her face.

++++

Three months passed, three hectic, busy months; Casey graduated 28th in a class of 200, and immediately moved down from Sacramento to Daly City, Robbie and Joey hiring a U-haul van to collect all her stuff and bring it back to the condo on Gellert. Joey and Karen moved to Daly City, to an apartment on Southgate Avenue, an easy commute to Palo Alto and a five-minute drive from Robbie and Casey. Joey had joined Robbie within three weeks of quitting his job, and had quickly immersed himself in the task of pushing GameStx into the forefront as a major player in the game software market. Already he had developed and unveiled plans for the company that had Steve and Elio Vargas salivating; Robbie merely smiled, his faith in Joey completely vindicated. Other plans also began to come together, marriage plans. Karen wanted to get married in the local Catholic Church, Our Lady of Pity, her parents wanted them to marry in their church in San Bernadino, and Joey didn't care where they got married as long as they actually got married.

At last the day dawned. Joey and Karen finally tied the knot in Daly City, their family and closest friends around them, and one surprising guest; Angie Rayne-Dolan, who, after a few tentative overtures, had become friendly with Sarah, and had been invited at Joey's request, on the grounds that she was, almost, family. The Reception was held at the Hilton on Union Square, a gift from Steve and Elio Vargas.

After the toasts, and the banquet that followed, Joey led Karen onto the floor for their first dance, followed after a circuit by Robbie and Casey, then Sarah partnered with Steve, and surprisingly, Elio and Angie, looking very shy and self-conscious. During the course of the day the ladies were passed around from partner to partner, until Casey decided that she needed some Robbie time, so she decoyed him away from the family and led him away.

"Babe, where are we going, Joey's gonna...?" inquired Robbie.

"Shush Robbie, just follow me, all will be revealed!" grinned Casey, taking him up to one of the suites. "This is Karen and Joey's Suite; Karen gave me the key, I want to have you to myself for a while, so get in there, boy!"

Robbie grinned and went to unlock the door, but it was already open. He peered inside, but nothing seemed to have been disturbed, so he shrugged and pulled Casey in and closed the door behind them. The drapes were closed so the room was in dim light, but Robbie could see it was a sitting room, part of a two-room suite with what was obviously a bedroom through another door. As soon as the door was closed, Casey turned to him and pulled him down to kiss him seriously, meaningfully.

Robbie felt himself hardening, as did Casey, her hands rubbing and fondling his crotch as he squeezed her taut buttocks while they kissed.

Casey fumbled with his belt, and Robbie responded by slipping her dress off her shoulders to let it pool on the ground around her feet. She was only wearing wispy little mesh panties, and they soon followed the dress as Robbie stripped her. His need was now almost overwhelming, and as Casey released him from his pants and tugged his cock out of his shorts, he lifted her by her perfect ass, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist. As she did, he thrust forward, impaling her in one movement. Casey gasped as he slid into her so fast, and Robbie moved until her back was to the door, pinning her there as he began to piston his cock into her.

Casey was gasping and sobbing with the intensity of being fucked in this way, as was Robbie, and he was rapidly approaching the point of no return. Casey felt the orgasm building through her, the raw sexual energy they were releasing swirling and coursing through her like a tidal wave of heat and emotion, and she came like white lightning, screaming with the force of her release. As her pussy clamped down on him, Robbie came with a shout of pure ecstasy, his cock swelling and surging into her, pulsing rope after rope of sperm boiling into her innermost recesses as he gave up all his essence for her.

Sated, Robbie leaned against the door, supporting himself as his forehead pressed against the cool paintwork, still holding Casey against him as she trembled and after-shocked from the volcanic orgasm. Eventually he let her go, allowing his shrinking cock to slip from her as she slid back down to stand and lean against him.

"Wow, babe, we need to do that again, soon!" she giggled, and stopped, her head cocked, listening.

"Robbie, there's someone in there!" she hissed, pointing to the bedroom.

Robbie made himself presentable as Casey slipped her underwear and dress back on, and the two of them silently approached the bedroom door. Sure enough, the unmistakeable sounds of people in the throes of passion made themselves heard. Robbie grinned, and made to leave but Casey stopped him.

"There's not supposed to be anyone in here, go check it out, please!"

Robbie silently pressed down on the handle and swung the door open. In the bed could be seen two figures engaged in what looked and sounded like very satisfying sex. Casey snapped on the light, and the woman shrieked and yanked the sheets up over her head, while the man gazed back at Robbie with an embarrassed 'busted' expression on his face.

"Steve?" gasped Robbie, as Casey nudged him and indicated with her chin the female occupant. Slowly she emerged, to stare sheepishly at Robbie.

"Mom!" he gasped, "what...why...with...Mom!" he burbled, transfixed, shocked at catching his mom in such a compromising position, while Casey grinned and tugged his arm to pull him out of the room.

"Sorry, folks, didn't mean to disturb you, please, go on with...whatever you were doing, we didn't see a thing, really, come on Robbie...!" she called out, towing him out of the room as he spluttered and blushed.

As soon as they closed the connecting door, Casey collapsed against him, unable to contain her fit of giggles.

"Oh baby, you should have seen your face, oh my God, I wish I had a camera just to catch that look, you were so funny!"

"But mom...Steve...!" began Robbie, to be cut short by Casey.

"They were doing nothing wrong, nothing you and I don't do every day of the week, so don't be such a prude! Honestly, Robbie, Sarah's a woman, not a plaster saint, and she's finished being your mommy, now she needs some time for some fun of her own. No, not another word!"

Robbie looked rebellious for a moment, then grinned.

"Do you know you looked exactly like mom when you said that!?"

Casey laughed out loud, and led him back down to the ballroom.

Sarah and Steve joined them shortly, Sarah avoiding their eyes until Robbie gave her a quick hug.

"Steve's one of the good guys, Mom, you need one of those, go for it!" he whispered in her ear, and Sarah smiled back at him, her hand searching for Steve's. Just then Casey came up to them and pulled Robbie over to one side.

"Baby, I want to show you something!" she giggled, eyes dancing with glee. She led him over to the bar, and pointed out onto one of the balconies, where Angie and Elio were engaged in a passionate bout of lip-wrestling.

"Must be something in the air...!" she commented, barely able to contain her laughter.

They circulated around a little more, eventually spotting Angie and Elio trying to look nonchalant, and as they caught her eye, she waved them over.

"Babies, I have something for Joey, and I want you there as well, where is he?"

Robbie spotted Joey and Karen and called them over.

Angie held out her hand, and Joey, looking slightly mystified, took it.

"Joey," she began, "I have something for you, a sort of wedding present." With that she handed him a thick file, and a set of keys.

"These are the title deeds, and the keys, for the lodge at Lake Tahoe. It was built by my ex-husband's father, your grandfather, and, as you're the oldest son, I think it's only right you should have it. There are three Ski-doo snowmobiles in the garage, and a Jeep Cherokee and snowmobile trailer; they're all yours as well, all the papers are there. No, don't thank me; for years you looked after Robbie, so thank you!"

Joey looked stunned and lost for words, eventually managing to gasp out his thanks.

"Thank you for such a wonderful gift, but wouldn't you rather keep it in the family?"

Angie smiled.

"Joey, you are family, the best family Robbie ever had, and besides, I could never go back to that place again; every time winter rolls around, my thoughts turn to West Palm Beach, not snowmobiles on a snow capped mountain!"

Joey and Karen both hugged her; there seemed nothing more to be said.

Robbie cleared his throat.

"Joey, I wanted to wait until we were all together before I gave you your present, as there's kind of a reason for it."

With that he handed Joey the keys to his Bentley Continental GT.

Joey blanched.

"No, Robbie, I was only kidding, I don't want your car, you love that car, Karen, tell him!"

Robbie grinned.

"I know you love that car too, and that's why I want you to have it. Casey and I need something a little more...family friendly."

Joey looked blank for a second, then his eyes widened.

"Holy Shit Robbie, you guys are...you mean, you and Casey...are...I'm gonna be an uncle?"

Casey smiled. "I found out last week for certain, but we wanted to wait until everyone was here before we told the family!"

Joey whooped and grabbed Robbie round the waist, lifting him off the floor as he laughed, then he picked up Casey and spun her round before kissing her soundly and handing her back to Robbie, slightly dazed but smiling broadly.

"Anyone else got anything they feel like telling me?

Angie handed him another envelope, and smiled at him. "Go ahead, open it!"

Joey opened it and pulled out two airline tickets and a booking slip. He looked at them and went pale, wordlessly handing them to Karen, whose eyes popped.

"The Kahala Hotel in Oahu, two weeks! Oh my God! Where did these come from?"

Angie smiled at him.

"Let's just say you have a rich relative; although perhaps not so rich now!" she dimpled, her smile broadening into a wide grin

Joey stared at her, knowing exactly who she meant, then began to laugh, leaning against Robbie as he laughed until Robbie also began to laugh, finally getting the joke.

++++

Robbie pulled up outside the church to a waiting Angie, and pulled two baby carriers from the back seat of the sleek silver Mercedes-Benz S-350 AMG. He handed one carrier to Casey and the other to Angie, then jumped back in to park the car around the corner from the church. That done, all three of them headed into the church, the interior cool, dim and muted after the blazing sunshine and wall of heat outside.

Robbie left the babies with Casey and Angie as he made his way to the front pew. It was a special day today; he and Joey were giving their mother's hand in marriage to Steve Vargas, and he wanted nothing to go wrong. He passed by Frank and Caitlin and the twins, the girls and Caitlin all reaching out to brush fingertips with him as he passed on his way to the front of the church to wait for Joey and Sarah, grinning at Steve and Elio as they fidgeted nervously.

The ceremony was short, as Steve and Sarah had requested, simple words and a modest ceremony, and then the family was congregating outside for some photographs. When they'd finished, Elio, Sarah and her new husband went looking for Casey and Angie.

They found them sitting in the shade of an olive tree, Casey and Angie sitting on a bench with the two baby carrier between them. As Sarah came up, Angie undid the straps on the carrier next to her and handed the baby to Sarah, then linked arms with Elio, her constant companion for almost a year now as he sat down next to her.

"Hello Caitlin, did you miss mommy?" cooed Sarah, nuzzling her daughter while Casey unstrapped the other baby and cuddled little Robbie before handing him to his grandmother. They had a few moments of peace before Moira and Morag came bustling up, demanding they be allowed to hold the babies and asking everyone to photograph them holding their little cousins. Frank and Caitlin also joined them, all the family congregating around the two newest members of the family and taking turns to hold and cuddle them.

Robbie and Joey watched their family from the shade of another olive tree across the car park as Karen came up to join them, her baby-bump becoming really obvious as she linked arms with both of them.

"Your turn soon, meat-head, are you ready for the joys of parenthood?" asked Robbie, grinning as Joey nodded emphatically.

"Ready, willing and able!" he retorted. "Speaking of being ready, if you get to feeling jittery about your own wedding, go have a talk with Uncle Frank and Aunt Kat, they did wonders for me when it came to getting my head facing the right way, little brother!"

Karen looked at Casey and the twins, and smiled as she rested her head for a moment on Robbie's shoulder.

"You did OK, Robbie, you have a beautiful family and you'll be just fine on the day, trust me!" she whispered as she patted his arm.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,262 Followers