All Comments on 'Lost & Found Ch. 04'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EXCELLENCE....

You've done it again. Juswhen I figured it couldn't get any better it has. To now come at this point of the story to answer the unspoken questions about Robbie's life and how we've gotten to this point. Now we will find out the reason he sha

Looking forward to many more chapters in this story. Hopefully thee won't beany more tragedy in their lives? As always you are one of my favorite authors and never fail to hit the highes level with your stories. Youwrite about love between a man and a woman regardless if they're related or not and for that you are to be commended.

Most assuredly this rates more than a 5, alas I can't give it

anymore then that. If I could I would. So this is what I fiure you deserve not only for this story but as an author. 5x5x5x5x5x5x5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Loved it . I really hope you write just a little more on the father . I'd really like to see him burn .

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
5*****

Once again a terrific tale, you write insightful and thoughtful stories. I've enjoyed all of your contributions. Keep up the good work.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
Another 5

Every Story posted by this wonderful author has caused a lump in my throat and given me "warm and fuzzy feelings" which of course result in me looking for 7's or 8's and only finding 5's to rate these stories!! Please keep up the great work, I am looking forward to many more chapters, and want all of the male heroes (Frank, Robbie, and Joey), to extract plenty of pain and retribution on Steve Dolan, and anyone else who mistreats their women!!

Slithy2013Slithy2013over 10 years ago
50*'s

Fair to middling as your Brit compatriots say, just a pity there isn't a 50*'s button one can press.

GunellGunellover 10 years ago
Great as always

This story keeps getting better and better with each chapter. All your stories are like that. They hold the readers interest and keep coming back for more. So keep up the great writing.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Great writing...great story....don't stop now!!!!!!!!

Great writing...great story....don't stop now!!!!!!!! You have just whetted our appetites again....so keep going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

The whole story was great, but just between you and me, with the exception of a few details you just my story.

HeatWave28HeatWave28over 10 years ago
I loved this........Now on to chapter five

As always you have me reading your stories until my eyeballs feel like they're about to explode because they are that good to read through over and over again but in all seriousness I hope the next chapter finally ends the story with Robbie and Casey getting married because after all you did plat that seed in chapter 3 and it would be a crime not to follow through, But other than that I love this series and hope it has a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PLEASE!!!!

please continue with your story.... i read all the chapters in one sitting and cannot wait to see what lies ahead.

PLEASE DON'T KEEP US WAITING FOR TOO LONG

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Finally, I’m able to comment now. Went through chapters 1 through 3 frustrated comments were turned off. I gave each chapter a 5 by the way. And now I’m quite sad that the last comment I see here was written 7 years ago. This series is one of the best I’ve read so far (let’s see how the rest of this series goes. I’m not easy, really, I’m not.). A long story with much relevant details focusing on the characters and their relationships. No fillers or meat by products. No fuck paragraphs just for the fuck of it. I was a bit confused at the beginning of this chapter; but it’s all good. I found this web site by accident a couple of months ago and have been reading these stories daily and commenting on most of them. Most of my comments (positive comments) contain “this story was too short” or “Please add another chapter”. Seeing that the first few chapters were so well done I went to your submission list and was surprised and happy to see that it had 6 chapters (with two parts) and two bonus chapters. But alas, your last submission in this series was 5 years ago in 2016. Then I looked at your list again found that you added a story on 11/2020 and was happy again. Damn, I think I’m bipolar. I hope you're still getting notifications of comments in this series, Oh, I’m no English professor so pardon my grammar, some tims I wrote bad. You’re a Brit aren’t you “to hospital not to the hospital”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, keep writing, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4265 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories