All Comments on 'Lost at Sea Bk. 01 Ch. 10'

by KingOfHalves

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Um... First?

Did you have to keep them hanging like that? That's just evil. Also brilliant.

bhojobhojoabout 2 years ago

This story is an undiscovered Gem. I am surprised why there are no more comments and appreciation here. Though I get that the feel s perhaps a little more modern than some other pirate tales on this site but the scenes are pretty gripping. I also like how the hero's special powers are way more balanced than is usual. for example if you have read the vengeful tide on this same site ( another great pirate+witch yarn) the hero is over powerful . Another example wher ethey made the superhero too powerful is superman. In fact if you have read the short essay man of steel , woman of kleenex you would appreciate that the force of Superman's ejaculate would be faster than a speeding bullet and would totally perforate Louis Lanes poor uterus. So I'm glad that will's curse is not all powerful.

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

Maybe it's because the protagonist of Vengeful Tide isn't a cuckold? Him being more powerful is far from being a defect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingOfHalves@KingOfHalves
Lost at Sea is currently about 500k words, and well into the second book. If you're a fan of epic fantasy, pirates, mysteries, and the emotional complexities of polyamourous harem-ish relationship, this is the story for you. Each chapter averages 8k to 10k words. My release ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES