All Comments on 'Lost Bet on Vacation'

by softly_spoken

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An initial suggestion

There is potential here, but you most definitely need an editor. I'm not sure if the same person wrote the whole story, but there are some indications that the beginning and end were not done by the same writer.

There are a number of editors here on the site who will be quite willing and able to help you develop your writing and your style, so why not shop around to find one you can work well with?

Good luck and keep working at it.

mBrowmBrowabout 6 years ago
Nice Start!

Fine narrative, good start, with a possible sequel. Michael & Rachel's outing was quite erotic and arousing, and the narrative seemed plausible and enjoyable. The flow was good, but some grammar errors did distract my reading. Offenders were a few misspellings or typos, verb tense, homonym switch, punctuation, multiple misplacement of commas, and a few run-on sentences. Still, the writing was much better than many stories on Literotica, so I do thank you for your contribution and hope that you will continue to offer good arousing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rare?

Is it rare for a woman to have an orgasm from penetration alone? If so, maybe I should play the lottery. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Doctor "who?" Indeed

10 was portrayed by David Tennant, not Michael Tennet (whoever that is).

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 6 years ago
Nice start

I certainly appreciated this effort, thank you. It might be nice to have a follow up chapter. I bet they would follow instructions the next time. I would say take most anonymous comments with a grain of salt. If they can’t even log in and be accountable for their statements, why listen to them? Looking forward to what you have next.

TanniaLingTanniaLingabout 6 years ago
A break from the ordinary

Really good story that doesn’t follow the usual formulas too closely. I loved the soft Dom/Sub angle and was left longing for the morning after as much as Rachel craves her next orgasm. A little reluctant MM in the morning will make this story even hotter.

maddictmaddictabout 6 years ago
"Go ask Alice, I think she'll know"

I enjoyed the adventure. This is not so unbelievable, maybe I should brush up on scrabble or my spelling. One thing, you let me imagine what Alice, Adam, Rachel, and Michael looked like, nothing 10" or DDD'S. Other writers take note I want to decide who I'm partying with. I do love Rachel's eagerness to blow Adam

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 6 years ago
I agree

I agree with mBrow. A good horny story, but too many avoidable errors distracted.

TumescentBintTumescentBintalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for the first page

My five stars are for the first page. The second page is not bad, just predictable. I'm more aroused by the breaking down of the first barriers, and the physical and verbal confessions of desire that lead to outright begging.

You do need an editor, or learn to edit your own work. It reads like something typed out fresh while turned on, which is a great way to be creative but not so great for typos and grammar. Those are distracting to your fans.

I would love to read another story about another couple encountering Alice and Adam, and let A&A boss them around for even longer, with more subtle teasing, some climaxes, but leaving out the frenzy of all possible sex positions and multiple climaxes for sequels. As for Michael and Rachel's sequel, doubts, confusion, and second-thoughts could make a barrier to be slowly burned away just as erotically as first-timing was in this story.

TheWayWeWereTheWayWeWereover 5 years ago
Good

Good story. I agree page 1 is stronger and it is believable. It had the desired effect.

Take more time proofreading: A few typos.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Verrrry nice.

Sometimes I try to comment before reading the comments of others, but not this time. I honestly got into the story so much that the few typos didn't phase me. That's a sign (to me) of good storytelling (and a good story teller). I liked the slow buildup, especially because you followed up with some friendly dominance, desperate submission (surrender?), and seriously hot sex scenes.

This story reveals you have talent in storytelling, and a fun imagination. I hope you will write more. I also encourage you to, please, add a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That's how my wife got me an STD. Thanks for nothing. And the guy responsible lost his mariage and was kicked out of their friendship. But of course you don't want upset your readers with a warning to use condoms. so you will delete this comment.

oldergent70oldergent705 months ago

how long until chapter 3 is ready?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous