Lost Bet on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel gasped at this rough attention and began panting harder. Her pussy contracted again around my cock. Seeing her this wound up and the extra pressure was too much for me.

Past the point of no return, I grunted, "OH FUCK," as I felt my orgasm build and then started cumming deeply into my wife's pussy. I apologized, "OH FUCK, I'm, FUCK, SORRY, OH GOD!" Rachel whimpered as she felt my cum splash inside of her.

Adam and Alice laughed, grinning as they knew I was cumming. I was still too obedient to move and give my wife the few more thrusts that she needed as well. Rachel was drenched in sweat, her entire body flushed aching for the tiniest bit of stimulation to send her over the edge.

Rachel began to beg, "PLEASE I NEED TO CUM! FUCK ME! PLEASE!" I could feel my cock start to soften as her pleas continued. I looked to Alice and then Adam for permission, but they withheld it. Adam just pulled a little tighter on Rachel's hair to keep her in line.

"NO! NO! NO!" Rachel continued to beg, "I NEED TO BE FUCKED!"

Alice quipped, "You can back off now Michael." I slowly slipped out, following her command, and sat next to Alice, panting and trying to catch my breath.

Rachel grew more desperate for release and begged, "I'll do ANYTHING, just please make me cum."

Alice remained coolly in control, "Well, you didn't make my husband cum yet, which is unfair. Maybe he can help you?" She gave wicked grin as she said this. Rachel stared at his cock like an animal. I've never seen her desire something so much in her life. Adam looked to me, I nodded, not being able to deny my wife who so urgently needed relief.

Rachel was panting in excitement, as Adam approached her back, his cock in hand. He slowly slid it in her eager pussy. Rachel was biting her lip as he did. I was amazed to find that my own cock was hard again, seeing another man about to fuck my wife. He paused and looked to Alice as he penetrated her with his entire length. Rachel begged, "Please fuck me!"

Alice grinned at her, "Who do you want to fuck you?"

"Please, tell your husband to fuck my pussy!" Rachel cried.

With that Alice nodded to Adam, who pulled his cock almost out completely and then with 3 quick deep thrusts brought Rachel to orgasm. Her eyes close as she shouted in ecstasy. Adam continued to fuck her through her orgasm which seemed to last minutes. Alice was beaming at him.

Eventually, Adam's pace slowed as Rachel struggled to catch her breath. He grabbed her hair, pulling gently with each thrust as he continued to slowly fuck her.

Alice had removed her underwear by this point. She looked down at my hand, which was stroking my cock to this scene.

Alice pushed me back, smiling, "Let's put that to better use." Before I could register what was happening and check in with my wife, Alice pushed me onto my back and began mounting me.

I groaned as I felt her tight pussy envelope my cock. Feeling her try to get me as deep as possible. Alice began to slowly bring herself up and down. I couldn't resist reaching my hands up to play with her nipples as well.

Alice smiled at me and then turned to Rachel and said while smirking, "I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your husband." I blushed as my eyes met Rachel's gaze, my hands still groping Alice's breasts. Rachel smiled at me, which I took as permission to continue, but could have just been the state of bliss Adam's cock had put her in.

Alice's rhythm became faster as she pushed my hands above my head. She seemed to care little for my own pleasure, only to use my cock to get herself off.

I couldn't see Rachel and Adam anymore, but heard their rhythm get much faster, and Rachel started to moan again as her next orgasm approached. I was shocked to hear her beg, "Please, Adam, cum in my pussy, cum so deep. Please! Please! PLEASE!"

Alice became more and more forceful as she rode my cock. Hearing my wife encourage another man to cum in her pussy increased my enthusiasm for making sure Alice was equally pleased. I thrusted my hips to match her rhythm. I felt Alice's pussy start to tighten around my cock in orgasm as I heard Rachel scream, "OH GOD YES! FUCK I'M CUMMING!" Adam let out grunts that could only mean he was cumming in her pussy.

I continued thrusting through Alice's orgasm, trying to make sure my wife could hear how much I was pleasing her. I was shocked at the length of Alice's orgasm. It lasted for a solid minute. When she finally rolled off of me, I looked and saw Rachel, bright red and covered in sweat laying on her back. Her legs were open and I could see cum oozing out of her pussy.

I moved to tenderly kiss her and stroke her hair.

After a few seconds, Alice announced, "I'm still not done with your cock Michael. And I have another use for your mouth Rachel." We broke our kiss, a bit surprised at her quick recovery. Rachel and I listened to her instructions. Alice positioned herself on all fours with her pussy just above Rachel's head. Alice beckoned me to come and fuck her pussy again.

Rachel looked a bit nervous. I knew she had no real experience with another woman, having only once kissed a girl before on a dare in college. I mounted Alice, groaning a bit as I slipped into her very wet cunt.

Alice quipped to Rachel, "Like the view?" I began to slowly fuck her. After a minute of this, I felt Alice adjust her hips, pushing her cunt against Rachel's mouth.

I hear Alice command, "Lick!"

As I continued to slowly fuck Alice, I could feel my balls drag across my wife's face. Rachel seemed to be a quick study at licking pussy and soon Alice started moaning, "Yes! Lick me like that." I was surprised to hear Rachel start to pant a little as well.

Seeing that Adam had recovered, Alice suggested to him, "Why don't you see if you can work some magic on her ass as well?" I was excited to hear this, having loved, but rarely been allowed to indulge in this pleasure with Rachel.

I had expected Rachel to be a bit hesitant, but a few seconds later, Alice announced, "She seems to be pretty excited, if her enthusiasm for licking my pussy is any indication."

I continued to fuck Alice, loving this woman who was turning my wife into a slutty toy for her and her husband. I glanced back as Adam repositioned himself. I could see my wife's legs part, and heard her moan, as I guessed Adam started to tease her ass with fingers.

After a few more minutes, and increasing panting from Rachel, Adam announced, "She's already up to 3 fingers."

"Good girl," Alice cooed to Rachel.

About a minute later, as her panting continued, Rachel moaned, "More, oh god. Yes, more!"

Hearing Rachel beg for more inside of her ass was too much and I felt my balls tighten as I began to cum.

"FUCK YES!" I screamed, as I rammed myself deep into Alice. I continued thrusting through wave after wave of pleasure and Alice began to orgasm as well. I could feel my wife push her tongue as hard as she could against Alice's clit.

As Alice and I came down from our orgasms, I slipped out of her. I expected her to roll off of Rachel's face as well. I was shocked when instead she turned around and lowered her pussy back against Rachel's mouth. I could see my cum starting to leak out of her and onto my wife's face and mouth.

"Be a good girl and keep going," Alice commanded.

Rachel hesitated for a second, and Adam seeing this, slowly removed his fingers from her ass. Rachel let out a whimper.

"Keep going and I'm sure Adam will reward you," Alice cooed. And then becoming stern, continued, "Unless you want to be left this unsatisfied?"

Rachel moaned a little, and then started to lick Alice's slit again, timidly at first. Adam move his cock to her ass, pushing the tip against the outside.

Rachel moaned in anticipation.

"Lick her, like you really want this," Adam commanded.

I watched from the side still recovering. Rachel began licking more with her full tongue. Her face became covered by my cum mixed with Alice's juices. I heard Rachel moan further as Adam began pushing his cock further into her eager ass.

"Yes, just like that, lick all along my slit. Taste you husband from my pussy," Alice encouraged. I saw Rachel begin licking with even more enthusiasm.

Adam continued slowly pressing himself in further, occasionally taking small back strokes, until finally he was completely buried in my wife's ass. He gave Alice a knowing look.

Alice asked her, "How does it feel to have my husband full cock penetrating your ass?"

Rachel just moaned into her pussy, continuing to lick it. Adam began to slowly thrust in and out. Alice began moaning, thrusting her hips to meet Rachel's tongue. Rachel's cries grew louder as Adam began rubbing her clit. Adam leaned forward and kissed Alice as she continued to ride Rachel's face.

As the minutes paced, I saw Rachel's entire body turn red. He moans, though muffled from Alice's pussy, became increasingly loud. The entire trio began to speed up. Soon Adam began grunting.

"Fuck. Yes, I'm cumming so deep in your ass," he announced, slamming hard into Rachel. With this excitement Rachel and Alice began to convulse in orgasm as well, their bodies shaking. Rachel thrashed enough that Alice was pushed off of her.

Rachel lay on the bed panting, radiantly glowing in post orgasmic bliss. I went to lay next to her and kissed her cum covered face, sharing this moment with her.

Our arms slowly caressed each other briefly, while we both unsuccessfully fought off sleep. Adam led Alice to the other bed in the room. As Rachel and I feel asleep in each other's arms, Alice winked at me and then turned to Adam saying, "After that, I bet they still follow our commands in the morning."

12