All Comments on 'Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 04'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jtukeejtukeeover 3 years ago
OH MY GOD, LACEY

Just when I think you have written your finest chapter you write this one and it is many times better than the previous ones. Just superb my erotic Empress. I also loved the tease at the end that has me drooling for whatever comes next.

Kicker73Kicker73over 3 years ago

Great foot job scene, very unique. I like thst they ‘clean’ each other. Not only is it polite, but hot as heck. I look forward to the next chapter. Would love some How To articles from you.

Graison89Graison89over 3 years ago

Просто замечательно. Интересно,что же произойдет в пятницу...

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Fab new chapter

Great work Lacey of describing the hot lesbian sex between these two lovely ladies. Really hot my motor running by hearing all the details and varied sex scenes

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 3 years agoAuthor

To jtukee: Thank you for feeling this is superb, and hopefully you won't be disappointed with the next installment.

To Kicker73: Thank you, and I'm pleased you like the foot sex as much as I do, which can be very sensuous and erotic. Albeit in a kinky kind of way.

To Graison89: Спасибо, но грустно говорить, пятница может быть разочарование, если вы ожидаете, что я думаю, что вы должны произойти. Он придет позже в другой партии.

To Wiz1002: Thank you, and maybe it's just me, but I enjoy girl on girl sex more and more as I get older.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TRACKING ALONG NICELY

I am just jumping if to agree with other responder's. I am enjoying your work on this story and only wish to toss this out. I expected a different opening to Chapter 3. After reading the initial paragraph more than once I thought, 'this should open with a more catchy phrasing like, "It was an intense or perhaps a chaotic weekend for ..."'

Thanks for sharing.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 3 years ago

Once again you out did yourself! Each chapter is just that much better than the last.

I'm not sure you can ever end this series!

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 3 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous: Thank you, and the opening for Chapter 3 you recommended would have worked very well, and better than mine.

To luvs2watchu2: Thank you, and yes this is going to be a long, long series, but I can assure you it'll eventually come to an end.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

wow, that was sexy and sooo erotic. very stimulating to say the least. keep up the great work.

DaveComfortDaveComfortabout 2 years ago

Fantastic episode Lacey! The woman on woman action, the foot sex, it is so hot and sexy. I love how you are exploring the awakening of her hidden desires! Older women are so sexy and know what they want and are not afraid to ask for it. Am looking forward to consuming the rest of the series! I am soooo hard!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent work in writing and full of detail. Wish I could be there in person on the sidelines invisible. Nothing pleases me more than watching 2 women making out. Very educational. Ty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...