All Comments on 'Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 10'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago

Looks like there’s more to cum.,,,

So many options for continuing lesbian love between these hot sexy ladies. I’m looking forward to the next chapter

jtukeejtukeeabout 3 years ago

Lacey continues to amaze me with her stories. I can't wait for the next chapter and must tell her personally.

WeitzeWeitzeabout 3 years ago

Some years ago a friend of ours ran parties like the one Carol is putting together. As you describe, they were the same as an AVON or Tupperware party where someone hosted and hired our friend to come and show off her goods. Her friend handled the toys and she handled the clothing. Much of the clothing you could also find at FREDRICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD.

One thing she was surprised about was how frustrated many of the women were and how, after a couple of drinks and with the open discussions and demonstrations, how they would open up and tell their stories.

The parties were nicknamed "FUCKERWARE" Parties. Looking forward to the LCWC party.

Graison89Graison89about 3 years ago

Замечательная глава. надеюсь вы больше уделите время женщинам и их встречам.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserabout 3 years agoAuthor

Спасибо ... и это намерение, так что следите за обновлениями.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...