Lost Empire Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes the Emperor has opened twelve to fourteen percent of most of the ships now. He said that it made us better in combat and I tend to agree." Shelby said.

"Yes, Commander Tara said something along the same thing. I will miss her greatly, I also am hoping the Emperor will give me a prime as capable as she was." Tara said hope sounding in her voice.

"I am sure he will though at the moment we are still trying to re-establish the Empire. The Emperor has just started that with these visits to the upper Nobles. I am just hoping that they don't continue to be as difficult as they have been." Shelby relayed to Tara.

"The Emperor should do as they all have done in the past mother. Just execute them and appoint new Nobles in their places. I mean that's how the first three Emperor's did it." Tara told her mother.

"Yes I know daughter but..." Shelby started.

"I am not as blood thirsty as that Tara I believe everyone deserves a chance, well almost everyone." Derrick told the two whispering Holograms.

"He executed the leader of the Republic that had replaced the Empire for crimes. Though he had to do it, he still found it distasteful." Shelby explained to Tara.

Tara's eyes were wide, this Emperor didn't like to kill? Maybe for the first time in the history of the Empire there wouldn't be endless blood shed for years on end.

"Now," Derrick started. "All of you are re-gened enough for me to tell all of you. I found all of you, having you re-gened will help the Empire. Before all of you though, 0098, Lucy was helping." There were several groans before Ace spoke up.

"Shut up! Listen to what the man has to say!" Ace yelled quieting the others.

As tears started to fall from his eyes Derrick described the bravery and unselfish act that Lucy did to save the galaxy. All the ships that didn't know the story were shocked into silence. "She is the next ship in the re-gen matrix when she emerges I want her to receive the heroes welcome that she more than deserves."

All the ships bowed to Derrick and promised that their sister would be more than welcomed. Derrick nodded finally Lucy would be back among them! Derrick had to turn his head as the tears were welling up so large.

12