All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 35'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Robertbignell67Robertbignell67almost 7 years ago
Please write more!

I love this series. Thank you for writing this.

echo29echo29almost 7 years ago
really kicking Pars...

Know i haven' t really been letting you know how I feel about this yarn, so let me say"Excellent, thanks for posting it here on our Lit site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Yeah it is good but where is the human shelby?

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 2 years ago

With teleporting capability, why is it taking 'several hours' for the Sentries to make planet fall? Doesn't add up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hartwell should be court-martialed for desertion in the face of the enemy."Oh., I've got to run right the fuck now to save my sister! Of course, the Creagons will be killing/ eating EVERYONE'S sister if the fleet doesn't stop them. Nice if the Prime was actually PRESENT for the battle?? But hey, the Emperor should spend his time reviewing centuries-old paperwork and enforcing non-fraternization regulations. I'm surprised he's leading the charge and not doing R & D instead. Oh, you still need line by line editing. Speaking of R & D, how about cobbling up some hyperdrive/ trans-drive drones to deliver a MIRV attack of those super fireball missiles that worked so well in the last alien attack?

Just sayin'

Anon56

Anon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES