All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 38'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Soooo Good!

I love this development!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Backhanded. ehh....

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 7 years ago
Gotta love a strong woman...

Who would backhand her potential hubs just to make a point.

Great story and I'm eagerly waiting for the rest of it. Oh, and 5* for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Haha self loathing isn't going to bring back, blaming himself for almost getting ships destroy, he's lived and breathed war so loss is enviable. PTSD coming hard. Deserved a backhanded. Wake up! time to get back to saving the empire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Helpful info

When listing each ship number along their names it would be great if you could also list who the ships prime (Captain) is if they have one.

Absolutely loving this story can't wait to read more.

Pars001Pars001almost 7 years agoAuthor

I do list the primes later when there are and the ships they are on.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 7 years ago
Absoloutely beautiful !!!

Easy 5*. Just finished the last few chapters...got carried away and didn´t comment on each one...that happens a lot to me when I´m enjoying the read...which I am. Great ending to the chapter. PTSD, hard to deal with sometimes w/o some sort of support from the outside, which he has plenty of...and will bounce back quickly as soon as he bounces on his queen...I did, many, many years ago and can confirm my statement. Thank you for this great story Pars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crying

This series would be 30 % shorter if we took out the amount of time dedicated to whining and crying.

Thousands of ships vs.10 suffers 0 fatalities and brews a sniveling stew. Gag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An empty brain box... or Trojan horse for psycho bitch assassin? Now that flesh and blood Shelby has met Derrick (via backhand), is the next installment listed under: erotic couplings??

Anon56

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES