Lost Empire Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes as a matter of fact ... Oh my son! Had I known I possibly could have saved you," Mary whispered when she realized what Kimison was talking about.

"That asshole starved this ship to death, literally! I realize he didn't know but we need to find out if there are anymore there! Plus there's the one that the commander used to work for; though I heard that they operate differently. We'll have to see." Kimison growled.

"Are you thinking what I am?" Rayburn said a few moments later.

Kimison's smile grew by the moment the further he looked into the box. "As if you can't tell with this damnable link we have!" Kimison said.

"It only seems fair after all, right? This way they all win and we get to make another ship! A father ship opposite Shelby! Hell yes! It's freaking perfect!" Rayburn was shouting.

"You're actually serious about this aren't you? You know we haven't done a thing about the reversal of it yet." Kimison replied.

The green eyes blonde was standing there with her mouth hanging agape. "Yes! That would be perfect. Actually it would heal more than you think as I will when I return."

"So you think it's possible? I mean I haven't looked at the specs yet." Rayburn started.

Holding up a finger the blond moved to the console. "Tempro display all information on the designs of the brain boxes: the growth matrix, the transfer program, and possible ways to reverse the process."

Tempro appeared and bowed, "Sister I cannot without..." Tempro started.

The woman smiled, "Mother?"

Mary appeared, "Yes daughter?"

Here the woman smiled, "My name is Shelby, daughter to Mary of the Imperial Palace. Kappa-010K Upsilon-020U, Epsilon-030E, Epsilon-030E, Nu-050oo1, confirm."

Mary blinked a moment then smiled largely, "Shelby, daughter to Mary of the Imperial Palace. Kappa-010K Upsilon-020U, Epsilon-030E, Epsilon-030E, Nu-050oo1, confirmed. I await the second part of the code to confirm transfer."

"Please contact us again tomorrow for the remaining code." Shelby stated.

"Yes Queen elect, it will be as you say." Mary said with a huge smile as she bowed to her daughter.

"Good, now I need several things from you as I remember you were the very first to do a personality creation. As I no longer have full access to my library, I will need what records you have. Please send them to Tempro." Mary bowed as did Tempro. "Now then, as Queen elect, I desire you to again display all information on the designs of the brain boxes: he growth matrix, the transfer and program, possible ways to reverse the process."

Tempro bowed low, "Yes my sister, Queen elect!" Both Kimison and Rayburn were still standing there with their mouths hanging open. What in the hell had just happened? It went by so fast they both thought that they had missed something!

Shelby was suddenly standing there with her hands on her hips. "Uh, hello?" She said as she waved a hand in front of both their shocked faces. "HEY!" She shouted finally shocking both men back to a state of awareness. "Give me a few minutes then I think I can come up with an idea of how to help ok?"

Both Kimison and Rayburn nodded, still a little stunned as she went to the console. Rayburn suddenly had a thought, "Even if you are able to accomplish all of this. There is no way you are going to be able to get close enough. This is going to require a bit of recording of his brain waves, not to mention his memories."

"That really won't be a problem, will it mother?" Shelby said with a smile at Mary.

"No that won't be a problem at all. I still have all from when we both went in and rid him of that destructive personality. I foresee no problem Queen elect." Mary said with pride on her face.

__________________________________________

The next day Derrick was still sitting alone in his office. He hadn't really moved to do much at all let alone eat. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Go the hell away!" Derrick shouted.

There was a rustling at the door then all was quiet for a moment. Then suddenly the door began to slide open!? What in the hell was going on? That had been an Imperial order. It couldn't be countermanded except by family or another royal emperor.

"I thought I told you to go the hell away!" Derrick shouted at the dark silhouette that was in the room with him.

"Now why would I want to do that Derrick?" Came a familiar voice.

"Shelby? I thought I told you I wanted to be alone. Now get out!" Derrick growled.

The woman in front of him stood defiant. "Mary?"

"Yes?" Mary said as soon as she appeared.

"I think it is time." Derrick was wearing an angry look on his face. "My name is Shelby, daughter to Mary of the Imperial Palace. Kappa-010K Upsilon-020U, Epsilon-030E, Epsilon-030E, Nu-050oo1, confirm."

"Shelby, daughter to Mary of the Imperial Palace. Kappa-010K Upsilon-020U, Epsilon-030E, Epsilon-030E, Nu-050oo1, confirmed. Awaiting second part of code."

Looking over at an astounded Derrick, Shelby said, "Iota, Alpha-Mu, Tau-Eta-Epsilon, Rho-Iota-Gamma-Eta-Tau-Phi-Upsilon-lambda, Kappa-Upsilon-Epsilon-Epsilon-Nu."

Derrick's eyes went wide what in the hell was going on? A hologram couldn't be the Empress! Neither could a robot. "That's enough you two! This joke isn't sitting too well with me!" Derrick growled out.

"Beta-010B, Delta-020D, Zeta-030Z, Theta-040Th, Kappa-050K, Mu-060M, Xi-070X, Omicron-c, Omega-d." Shelby continued

"I told you to stop this!" Derrick said as he rose to end the insanity.

Shelby stared right into Derrick's eyes as she said, "Transfer confirm."

"Iota, Alpha-Mu, Tau-Eta-Epsilon, Rho-Iota-Gamma-Eta-Tau-Phi-Upsilon-lambda, Kappa-Upsilon-Epsilon-Epsilon-Nu. Beta-010B, Delta-020D, Zeta-030Z, Theta-040Th, Kappa-050K, Mu-060M, Xi-070X, Omicron-c, Omega-d." Mary was repeating.

"I don't know what this game is, but I order you to stop!" Derrick was yelling at Mary.

"Transfer confirmed." Mary said with pride as she bowed. "My Empress, long life."

"I am tired of this charade!" Derrick growled as he reached for Mary.

Suddenly Mary vanished, leaving an astonished Derrick staring at where she had been. This was right before a smiling Shelby backhanded him to the floor!

12