All Comments on 'Lost Empire Ch. 41'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
This is "Hot S--t" !

Man I´m itching every time I can get on the computer and catch up on the chapters to this story...Thanks again for your time and effort for making it possible for us to be able to read it...excellent another easy 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes VERY nice

I want to agree with the other comments that this is a very nice story to read, I think I can speak for all your readers (especially the ones who are to scared to comment on here) that we cannot wait for your next chapter/s.

Keep it up, it's really good to read and get away from everyday reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Loving it.

But I would punish the Earl for not protecting honoured guests, as is the duty of the host. There is no way they could rely on someone who hid in his palace while an attack was happening. This is the act of a coward as he didnt even have to go himself and just send his soldiers to help. They lost 5 rangers while the earl fiddled in his castle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2211 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES