Lost Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
642 Followers

Her hair was down; brushed straight, with her brunette highlights catching the many candles she had placed around the house. The scent she wore was light musk that made both Don and me inhale and hold her aroma as she glided past us.

The meal was probably memorable but the woman before us was the food we lusted for.

Drinks were taken to the living room, a fire blazed in the fireplace, lights were turned down and the soft dreamy music turned up.

First I took her in my arms and we danced bodies welded together as we ground together nearly having sex fully clothed. We deeply kissed at the song's end.

Next Don took her and she again rubbed her pelvis to his, and breasts against chest, they moved as one. The kiss was repeated on him.

The next dance I held her slightly away and unbuttoned first one then another of the tiny buttons that held her dress together. By the end of the song, all the buttons down to her waist were open, Her bra now fully exposed barely held her breasts, the brown areole peeked above the edges.

Don next, approached her and pushed his hands along each aide of her breasts and around her sides in such a way as to slide the arms of her dress off her shoulders, by the end of his dance the dress was hanging precariously on her hips.

As my next dance came, she moved a step and the dress fell to the floor, she stood before me in just the tiniest of black lace bra, matching bikini panties, and high heels. We danced and kissed and moved in love, never saying a word, my face in her hair, hers in my chest.

When the music stopped as I pulled apart from her, my hands traced across her sides and to the front clasp of her bra. A gentle twist and it was open and her magnificent breasts fell free.

Don approached her; eyes focused squarely on her swollen nipples and removed the bra completely.

Now they danced and she started on his clothes, first his tie, then buttons and shirt until both were bare to the waist touching skin to skin.

As I stood to take my next turn she motioned for me to stay, and she slowly danced alone for the two of us. As her hips swayed to the notes, she slowly hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties and worked them down with agonizing slowness. She turned her back to us and slid the panties over her bottom exposing her ass to us. My dream of my lovely wife stripping for my best friend was to come true this night.

They slid off her hips, past her knees and off her feet; the panties lay in a pile on the floor. My wife was now naked, she turned and showed both of us her naked body, breasts, neatly trimmed bush, all exposed for our enjoyment.

She approached Don again unbuckled his belt lowered his pants and shorts in one motion. At his feet she removed his shoes and socks and slid the remaining clothing off. They were now both naked together for the first time.

VII

They danced skin to skin, his hands on her ass, his swollen member crushed between them, her breasts against his chest. Two naked lovers entwined in each other's arms.

At the song's end, as they parted a thick strand of precum stuck to Linda's belly and bridged to Don's swollen erect manhood. Susan reached out touching the slit on the end of his cock and broke the string of moisture capturing it on her finger. She then took it to her tongue and sucked it in her mouth.

I watched mesmerized by the sultry act.

She next came to me and stripped all my clothes so now the three of us were bare to each other.

She danced with me and at the end dropped to her knees and took my swollen cock in her mouth and nursed on it like a child on a nipple.

She motioned for Don to come near and she grasped his cock, took her mouth from mine and enveloped her mouth around his. She took him so deep that her nose was in his pubic hair and I could see her swallowing the head down her throat.

She went back and forth between us sucking both of us and jacking our cocks to squeeze drops of precum from the slit of our swollen cocks. She would stick her tongue in the slit, opening it, to suck the salty slickness from us.

She whispered, mostly to Don, "I don't want to fuck tonight, but I will suck both of you as many times as you'll cum in my mouth. I want to taste and swallow everything you can give me."

With that she increased her pace and when Don clutched her hair forcing his cock deep down her throat then shooting his seed down throat and mouth. Susan caught it all, rolling it in her mouth tasting the salty sweet textured fluid from his swollen cock and balls.

She repeated the blowjob on me, Don now sitting, (he could hardly stand after that climax) watching as my naked wife sucked hungrily on my now swollen throbbing cock.

It wasn't long until I too erupted with shots of cum flooding Susan's mouth. She again swirled it in her mouth before swallowing it down. She then rose and open mouth kissed first me, then Don, passing the combined taste of both of us on her saliva.

She looked at us, smiled and said that after all that; she needed a drink and openly paraded naked to the kitchen. Upon her return, she plopped down open legged exposing her swollen pussy lips and extended clit sticking out of her wet matted pubic hair. That was all the invitation Don needed, he knelt between her legs and proceeded to lick and suck the flowing juices from her pussy. Using his lips and to suck on her clit, he lapped his tongue deep inside of her tunnel, inserting it like a miniature cock. He lifted her ass off the seat and worked his tongue around and into her puckered asshole. Thrashing and letting out animalistic grunts, she let the waves of climax wrack her body.

Throughout the night the three of us repeated the orgy of lust until we passed out with her sweaty between us.

VIII

The holidays came and went and our schedules never seemed to coincide so we could get together again. Don seemed to be spending more time out of town, we missed him.

I was called out of town unexpectedly one Wednesday in early February. I had to leave so quickly that I had time only to run home and pack a small suitcase. I wrote Susan a note telling her what was happening, and that I hoped to be back on Friday and that I would call her that evening.

I called around 8:00 and was telling her how much I wanted to be there making love to her when she told me to hold on, that there was someone at the door.

She came back to the phone shortly and said Don had come by to give us some good news. I asked to speak to him and we talked for a few minutes, me mostly bitching about having to be out of town. Try as I might I couldn't get him to tell me what the news was. He said it could wait until I got home.

He then asked if he could stay and have a drink with Susan, even though I wasn't there. I told him that he was welcome to stay as long as he wanted, as a matter of fact, have a drink for me and kiss Susan for me while he was at it. After all if I couldn't trust him, whom could I trust? I was passed back to Susan and told her how much I loved her and to have fun, I left that comment hanging. We said our good-byes and we hung up.

I went down to the hotel bar and had a drink, thinking that being with a crowd would cheer me up. The place was full of obnoxious loud people, so after two fast Tangueray gins, I gave up and headed back to the room.

I scanned through the TV channels and found absolutely nothing, so I turned the set off and lay on the bed thinking of Susan. The more I thought of her, the more I thought of her and Don there together. Rather than being jealous, I found it exciting, thinking what might happen. I found myself taking out my cock and jacking it slowly.

On a whim, I called her back, to see if Don was still there. When she answered, surprised that I called back, she confirmed that Don was still there but was talking of going home and calling it a night.

I asked what she was wearing, and sounding a little embarrassed, she told me that she was wearing a recently purchased white pant and top outfit. I particularly liked that outfit because it hugged her body like a second skin, It was almost too revealing without being exposing, enough that she wasn't sure if she should wear it out in public. It was soft and comfortable so she wore it when lounging around the house.

I asked what she was wearing under it, and she whispered that she was wearing some semi sheer, hip hugger bikini panties, and a Lycra stretch bra. She whispered that Don might hear and I was embarrassing her. For someone who had sucked both of us and swallowed multiple loads of cum bare assed naked, she sometimes embarrassed on the silliest things. I loved her for her silliness.

I asked if she wanted to do something exciting for me. She hesitated for a second and gave me a tentative OK.

IX

I told her to hand Don the phone and stand in front of him and remove her top and bra, showing Don her breasts. I told her to squeeze her tits together and pinch her nipples. I wanted to see what Don's reaction would be.

She let out a long sigh and said she would, but that she would feel funny doing it without me being there. I told her that I was really there, that I could hear what they said all the time.

She said "Alright." and handed Don the phone.

I told Don that Susan and I had a surprise for him and that I wanted him to tell me exactly what was happening. He gave me a puzzled, "OK."

He said Susan was standing about six to eight feet in front of him, just looking at him, not moving. Then I could hear a sharp intake of breath and Don said, "Holy shit!" "She just took off her top!"

He told me that she turned and placed the top on a chair beside her and turned back toward him and was smiling. Next he sounded kind of horse and described how she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and slid it off her arms. She then turned and placed the bra on top of her other piece of clothing. He said that she took two steps closer to him and took her breasts in her hands and squeezed them together, and was now pinching her nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

I told him to give the phone back to Susan.

I told her to give Don back the phone and remove the rest of her clothes, then give Don an open mouth kiss. She asked if I really wanted her to do that. I said that I did, and for her to enjoy herself.

Don nearly whispered that she was pulling down and removing her outer pants, slipping one then the other leg and foot from the garment, Doing so her ample breasts were hanging down and swinging free. I knew that Susan liked how men seemed to focus on her breasts. I also knew how Don loved to look at them.

He next told me that she was hooking her thumbs in the waist band of her panties, and now pulling them down to the top of her pubic hair, now below, down her thighs, knees, calves and to the floor. She turned around, back to him and bending over picking up her panties, holding that position so he was looking at her exposed ass-hole and puffy pussy lips. She turned back, walked up to him and he stops talking while I know she is kissing him.

After nearly two minutes I hear a soft smacking sound of their lips parting and she returns to the phone.

I ask how she felt and she told me that she is so excited that her pussy is getting wet and she can hardly stand up her legs are so shaky.

X

I tell her to now remove all of Don's clothing, to kneel in front of him and grasp his cock and jack him slowly to get some precum to come out and to them lick it off, then suck him down deep in her throat.

She handed the phone back to Don and he said that she was unbuttoning his shirt and removing it. (I could tell when he had to switch hands to get his arms out of the sleeves of the shirt) Next he said she was removing his shoes and then his socks. She next moved to his belt, the button at the top of his pants, lowering the zipper and sliding the pants down and then off. Next he said she was pulling his underwear down past his cock, stopping when it sprung free fully erect and kissing the head softly. (he was having trouble talking) She then removed the last piece of his clothes and they stood face to face both completely naked and exposed to each other.

She knelt in front of him grasping his cock and gently jacking it while she cradled his tender swollen full balls with the other hand. She squeezed the drops of precum from his cock opening, and using her tongue to pry it open even more, she licked and sucked the precum from his engorged manhood.

She then took him in her mouth and swallowed him deeper and deeper until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. He said he could feel her throat working the head as she swallowed to keep from gagging on his long shaft.

I told him I had a favor to ask of him, being that I was not there, would he take Susan to our bed and make love to her until they were both completely satisfied. I told him he didn't have to say any more, but to hand Susan the phone one last time.

I then said to her to go with Don and to fuck him as hard and long as she could. I told her that I loved her and would have her tell me the details when I came home.

With that I hung up the phone, and left my beautiful naked wife and my best friend to their own ways of satisfying each other.

XI

I returned home as planned on Friday.

Susan met me at the door; I wasn't sure how she would feel after my having her go all the way with Don, especially when I was not there.

I need not worry, she was like a mink in heat, she couldn't get enough sex, all she wanted to do was fuck.

She did confide that even though Don was a good lover, and really knew how to satisfy a woman, and that he was very well endowed, she was not ready to trade me for him. She stroked my ego by saying I was still the best, and laughed at me when she said I was "just a bit bigger too." That woman could play me like a fiddle.

It was another week before we finally sat down with Don to hear his news. He took a deep breath, hell he looked like he was going to cry, and said he had good news and bad news. I wasn't too sure that I was ready for a joke.

He said the good news was that the company he had been working with in the other city had offered him a position that he couldn't turn down. (Our hearts stopped, Susan squeezed my hand and sunk her fingernails into my shin). He was going to make more money than he could ever imagine, and a vice president position with more perks than he could ever believe existed. (And this was the good news? I couldn't wait for the bad.)

He then looked at the two of us and with his voice breaking, and said that the bad news was that he had one more week here before he started.

I sat there speechless, Susan ran from the room crying.

I mumbled congratulations and gave him a handshake and then a hug. Now I look back, we had shared a woman, but this was the first time that I had really hugged my best friend.

Susan stayed in the bedroom while we talked about the big move. By the time we heard her moving around, we were beginning to joke around and to make plans to get together often.

The last thing I expected was how she returned to the room.

In she walked stark naked as the day she was born! She was trying hard not to cry again, holding her head high and thrusting her beautiful breasts up and out displaying them in their full glory.

She made no attempt to hide the fact she was naked, (as if she could) her pussy looked inviting, ready to eat.

She walked directly to Don and kissed him full on the lips. He reached out and cupped her breast and the other hand reached between her legs feeling her wetness with his fingers.

She stepped back and said, "Don, please forgive me for running away. I'm so happy for you, you deserve the good news you've shared with us. We'll make the best of this and maybe some day we can be together again. I want you to make love to me tonight; it may be a while before we've another chance to do this again."

She turned to me and said, "Honey, tonight I'm Don's, but I want you to be there and watch, I know you've wanted to see this."

With that she pulled Don to his feet and led him to our bedroom.

XII

She made no ceremony undressing him; she stripped him quickly, only pausing to suck his member to its full length.

She pushed him firmly but gently towards the bed, laying him down on his back. She then straddled him facing his feet and lowered her pussy to his waiting mouth. She took him hungrily in her mouth. I moved to watch my wife and friend. He sucked and probed her pussy, her inner lips, clit, and love tunnel with his tongue and fingers. He stuck first one then two fingers in her asshole, she grunted in discomfort, but pushed to meet his probing. They rolled over and over trying to reach every intimate spot on each other's bodies

My Susan pushed him up on his knees and licked and sucked on his asshole, even sticking a finger in and following it with her tongue, she licked his shaft and balls from all possible angles and then he propped her on her hands and knees and proceeded to rim her asshole with his tongue. He spit in her ass and grasped his swollen shaft and began working it in her brown puckered hole. She let out a scream and pushed back impaling her ass on his cock. They humped like savage animals.

I was in a state of excited wonder; I did'nt expect my loving wife to turn into such a fucking slut. It seemed there was no satisfying her hunger.

Don pulled his swollen shaft from her ass and she immediately spun around and before Don could react, she took him deep in her mouth, cleaning his cock directly from her ass hole. That put him over the edge and he pumped wave after wave of spunk into her mouth. She gulped and swallowed it all and continued to suck him, not letting him shrink to a flaccid state.

She then grabbed his face and open mouth kissed him letting him taste what had come from his cock. I watched as she mounted him, grabbing his hands and squeezing them against her breasts, forcing his fingers to pinch her nipples until they were almost purple and flat. All the while she cried in pain and lust. I watched her ride him to the point that I knew she was hurting him as she rammed his shaft inside of her again and again. They finally reached another climax together, both letting animal screams as they were consumed by the dual orgasm waves washing over them.

They collapsed together and I left the room, suddenly embarrassed by my watching their intimacy. They stayed in the room most of the night; I slept in the guest room, not wanting to disturb their passion. I awoke several times to hear the moans of their lovemaking.

When we woke in the morning, Don had gone.

He left a short note, expressing his love for both of us.

XIII

Even though we vowed to stay in touch at least on a weekly basis, the calls became less frequent, the letters further between postings. (Before email became the rage). By the time two years passed, we were down to a call every other month, a card at Christmas and on birthdays. Our worlds turned slowly away from each other. It was not as if we didn't miss him, we both did terribly, but time seemed to slip away.

On a cold November Friday, snow heavy in the low pregnant clouds, we sat by the fire, silent in each other's arms neither saying that we were both missing something. We knew in our hearts it was Don.

Saturday arrived with still no snow falling, but you knew it would be just a matter of time. The sky was a uniform slate gray. No wind moved the fallen leaves.

The mailman brought the usual junk and bills, but also a package bound in paper and bubble wrap and secured with tape. The package was about the size of a large shoebox; the address was from Don's city and zip code. The handwriting, though, was not his. We opened it expecting some gift from our friend, though it was early to be sending things for Christmas.

HGriffin
HGriffin
642 Followers