All Comments on 'Lost Girl: Julie's Story Ch. 03 Pt. 02'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And so it concludes

It's nice to see the two stories concluded so nicely.

Even though she is primarily a supporting character, Nia's mum is so endearing and adorable, she's one of my favourite characters on all of Lit. Everyone should have a mum like her. :)

mrdilligafmrdilligafover 9 years ago
you did it again

A beautiful end to the story. I'm glad it all worked out well. Keep up with the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thru great pain and suffering ,many times the most beautiful gardens grow. Very well written both story lines tied and completed beautifully.

beau6beau6over 9 years ago
Bravo!

That's all that needs to be said......Bravo! I really, really like the fact you're neatly tying these stories together and putting them "to bed", as it were. Thank you and please, continue to write. I always look forward to reading anything you've put to pen.

readitallreaditallover 9 years ago
Thank you.

I have been waiting for this to happen for quite awhile. I was on the verge of throttling you. This brought things full circle. Thank you for the closure.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Great!

It was as usual up to the usual standard you seem to deliver BB, so it was amazing. I must say there are times that I much prefer your fictional world to ours. Thank you for inviting us into it again. 5 stars really are not enough for your stories. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Really loved the story but seems a little missing. With the hints about both Julie and Darryl's fathers going off to war and dieing and about them having the exact same eyes I was half expecting Emma to finally break down after meeting Julie and admitting to holding something back from Darryl, explaining how she was so quick to accept Darryl and Lena's love.

That it was Robert that was also Julie's father, that Darryl would get a second younger sister and Julie another brother that loves her. So plans for chapter 4?

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 9 years agoAuthor
Much as I would have liked to tie Julie and Darryl together even closer

The times just don't match-up; Julie is three years younger than Mark, who's described as being "several years younger" than Darryl, in my mind about four years. That makes Julie roughly 7 years younger than Darryl, so they couldn't possibly have the same father, fun as it might have been to have muddied those waters even further! I think the family relationships in this story are tangled enough, so I think I'll leave them the way they are.

I've finished Julie's story, but I don't think I'm done with her world just yet, so there may well be further connected stories with Julie, Mark, Nia, Jamie, Lena and Darryl, and, of course, Mummy-Anh once I have the time and leisure to pick up this thread again.

My feeling is that the next story will revolve around Darryl's friend, Georgina, the lovely lesbian fellow-doctor, who finds she's maybe not so committed when her younger brother comes to stay. The story title that suggests itself is 'Georgy-Girl', so keep an eye on the horizon for that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

My Wife and I really enjoyed this story.We are also brother and sister so seek out these type of sibling romance stories.We had always been very close and were completely inseparable from an early age.We used to sleep together even though we had our own rooms and she would snuggle up to me when we watched TV.When we hit our teens our parents told us that sleeping together was now inappropriate but we still continued as she came to me during the night but mom and dad always found us in the morning.As we were always clothed and nothing sexual took place they never made a big deal about it.They told us they were worried as they thought we were too close and it was unhealthy never to have any boy and girlfriends.We had friends but only ever needed each other.Mom found out that Sue was in love with me when she was 16 and had a long talk with her but I never knew.We never had any boy or girlfriends and when I was 18 and Sue 19 she asked why I never had any girlfriends.i told her I did and was in love with someone she knew.For about a week she kept trying to find out which of her college friends it was and kept crying and mopping about and every time I tried to comfort her she became worse.Mom said she had girl trouble and too leave her alone.One evening she asked me if it was her and I said it was but did not want anything to change as I did not want to lose what we had.Nothing sexual had ever taken place but we kissed a lot.We told our parents that evening and all hell broke loose.They said they had been worried about this happening and dad said he would call the police as I must have molested his little girl.Sue and Mom calmed him down as we had not had sex but we had to leave WGC and move to Torquay to make it work.Dad never forgave us but Mom was just worried about us but disappointed in us.

We took legal advise and were told that no action is usually taken where both are consenting adults as its not considered to be in the public interest,but not to advertise it,hence the move.I think that the Mothers threat in your story was not realistic although the press would love it.CPS is only interested I understand in taking criminal action if it's underage or undue influence quite rightly.We are not perverts and would never hurt each other in anyway,although family member have called us that.we have been together over 35 years and have two daughter now grown up and are as close as ever.We never argue or get tired of each other's company and never looked elsewhere not once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

This was another great story you have written. Well thought out and very intriguing and entertaining. Thank you.

OlebillOlebillabout 7 years ago
LOVED

This is the third time I have read this and still find something new. Will read the others again as well

oldnhornyoldnhornyabout 7 years ago

I've just finished your entire series and I thought it was the best reading in Literotica. The stories were very hart warming, many times throughout the whole series I choked up several times. They brought back memories of my own life, love and loses. Thank you again, I hope to read more stories from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
From the heart.

A very powerful and direct story. Whereas I do not condone the actions taken in this storyline, I have to admit to shedding a few years and for me, as a heterosexual male is quite an achievement for the author. Well done!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed

Quite the emotional ride. For the most part, very well edited, though this one had a few more than previous ones; though that happens. The open bracket on the first page, with 'he special' instead 'the special.' With the number of errors in my own tales, I'm hardly one to nit pick.

But there was one continuity error - or so it seemed to me. On page 2, after the shift to Darryl, he's making love to Lena, when the female references for two paragraphs are suddenly Nia.

--------------------------------------------

"Mmm, you smell nice!" I grinned, her scent subtle and alluring, and wholly natural; Nia didn't use perfumes in case they irritated Mo-Mo's skin, but she always smelled wonderful, a little like ice-cream, that sweet, floral, slightly milky smell, but not overpowering, rather it was fresh and enticing.

Nia smiled at the compliment, once again that serene, enigmatic smile straight from the lips of a Caravaggio Madonna.

"And you smell nice too, Dar, your morning smell is delicious. Now come closer and play with me, big brother!"

--------------------------------------------

Nia is in the Julie-Mark story, not the Darryl-(Mar)Lena story, so this one stuck out for me. Nia is either Julie's best friend or Julie's daughter, and at that point, baby Maureen (Mo-Mo) wouldn't have had a chance to interact with Nia yet. Typos and even dropped words or usage errors don't trip me up as much as continuity errors. In the entirety of the story, though, it's a small one. Pointing it out in case you decide to fix the errors and re-post...

The characters are unique, act in a believable manner, and the writing is spot on. Thank you for sharing. 5*

Slainté

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 6 years agoAuthor
@TJSkywind, re. continuity errors

Thanks for spotting those, I didn't, so well done, and yes, I will repair and repost at some point soon, just not now; my new job and new location is taking too much of my time, but I will address them at some point.

Will

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 6 years ago
expected

What can I say. The next in the long line of excellent hart worming stories, and another 5 should be10. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another masterpiece

My No.1 author.This guy actually managed to almost write my life in Rag Doll.even the names of mother and another character were right.

It really spooked my partner and I.My mother and our story was in Alabama not New York but he's an amazingly talented author that should have recognition beyond this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

I wish I could give it ten stars. You really know how to tell amazingly emotional stories. Lost and found, Rag doll, big girls don't cry, all of them amazing stories that hit you squarely in the feels!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
i agree with anonymous below

Amazing........More! 5 stars. wish i could give it more. brilliant and fantastic. as always, i look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Darryl’s mum

Whatever happened to Darryl’s mum/grandmother, the woman who raised him? The last we heard was that she was moving back home after her husband died. She would have loved having all the little ones around.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 5 years agoAuthor
Darryl's mum

She lives with them; if you recall, Lena introduced Mark and Julie to her mother (who's also Darryl's mum) who was going to babysit David and Mo-Mo with Emma while Lena took Julie and Mark and their kids to meet up with Darryl at the hospital.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Another great story

Another heartwringer, what a fabulous story. Like all your stories.

You are the author what was Mark and Julie’s baby, a boy or girl?

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 4 years agoAuthor
@Wargamer

Re. your question, I think it's immaterial whether Julie's new baby is a boy or girl, I never really thought about it, but it would be nice if it was the boy Mark wanted, so maybe that's what they got. There's no more to tell of this story, and I think I'm done intruding in Julie's life anyway, much as I love her; I think she's earned her happy ever after.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

A beautiful story

At least 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You

The thing I enjoy about your stories is that it is about Love, not just sex. They always are full of pain as well, you realy must stop making a grown man reach for a box of tissues!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Totally awesome! 👌 The best part of this was Mark recovering his memories of his Aunt Emma. I hope that he shared those memories with his surrogate mother Anh. Just a side note 📝 that tickled my fancy, one of my personal physicians is a Vietnamese woman, Dr. Anh Doan. I've known her for roughly 26 years or so and I love her to death. She gave me some excellent advice after my second wife imploded our marriage and it helped me make it through the pain. She's been not only my doctor, but also my friend. She's every bit the real life manifestation of the Anh in this story.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I don't know what else to say about this story everyone agrees that it is a beautiful story well written for the most part and the melding of all the different strands, it got me beat as to how that was achieved very clever and complicated each element being a different story, but, fused together makes them all complete. I have long been a reader of your stories and we have corresponded directly on various occasions I don't know if you still read these comments but if you do I'd like to wish you all the best and hope at some point you may drift back to these pages with another story to tell. Bob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4271 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES