All Comments on 'Lost in a Back-Country Road'

by canaigle

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Monotonous

The story was exciting, at first, but after the first time getting his cock sucked by Red, it just got repetitive. I found myself skipping through hoping to find something different, but found more of the same with only different men. Could have wrapped it up in only a couple chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wish that would happen for me.

rae121452rae121452over 6 years ago
LOVED it!

there's nothing better than a cocksucker with no teeth. loved the whole set up, wish i could fall into a situation like that. your stories are always the very best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

What a load of tripe..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this

When I was...younger...I lost my virginity to a 50 year old chubby grey haired daddy. The text here is just how my daddy used to talk with me as we cuddled and sucked each other's cocks. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Story

The best part was when Dad sucked his cock in the kitchen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
very hot story

My favorite part was when Bill gets to suck on Jack and enjoy his seed. Jack seems like an alpha male that got any pussy he wanted and still let other guys enjoy his endowment. I can envision Jack having sired several youngsters. I will revisit this story many times, and get hard each and every time!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I loved this story it was good from the beginning, but I really liked it when he became a cocksucker for Jack and Larry. I wish I had an alpha male like Jack to make me his cocksucker and maybe even have me suck his friends too.

littleoldgaymanlittleoldgaymanover 3 years ago
Great writing!

100% real. I know you had as much fun writing it as I did reading.

104havesome104havesomeabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Sucking cock is never boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous