All Comments on 'Lost in Blue'

by InterSomnia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Crap

Absolute CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I liked it.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
You're outvoted 2-1

Coz I liked it too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This makes it a tie.

I hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Your tag mentioned "love"

But I did not feel any sort of love from him to her, he is all 'take'.

InterSomniaInterSomniaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback appreciated

Thanks for your comments and votes so far. The positive feedback is an encouragement, the negative I would love to use to improve my work in the future, only there is no constructive criticism in some of those negative comments and so I’m not really sure what I’m supposed to do with them. It really does help if you tell me what you didn’t like, so I can keep that in mind next time I write a story.

To reply to someone’s statement about one of the characters not giving anything, and only taking, I can see where you are coming from. However, I would like to point out that that tag refers to the way the woman feels in this story, not to how he feels. He does come across as very selfish, but then again, this is the non-consent category, and the story has also been written from the woman’s perspective. This results in us not knowing anything about what is going on in his mind.

He does come across as extremely selfish though, and this doesn’t make him a very likable character. But that’s just how he is. I’m sorry if using that particular tag created false expectations for you.

Again, thanks all, and please keep giving me feedback so I know what to do better next time. If I would be writing perfect stories, I’d probably be extremely rich and famous by now, so please don’t expect that.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Well I liked it

I thought this story described well the emotions and feelings of the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You're getting darker. I like it :)

DebbieWrightDebbieWrightalmost 10 years ago
Thrilling

How deliciously exciting !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It

I personally loved this storiex I thought it was written very well and Ill definitely be reading it again. I would personally like to see another story about this couple and where they go from here, I gathered from this story th as t they have been talking through text, possibly having met online and this is their first real meeting because she didn't know what he looked like, So I would really like to see what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous