Lost in Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the sharp point of what I assumed to be one of those cheap, disposable chopsticks that you often get in Chinese restaurants press against my skin, just below my nipple. He moved the point slightly, and it was now pushing sharply against my overly-sensitive nipple, the sensation strangely exciting. My clit was still being stimulated by the light touch of the vibrator and soft moans escaped from my lips without conscious decision.

He took a step back, both sensations coming to an abrupt end, and I felt like I could literally cry out of frustration. Bringing me so close to the edge and then ripping me away from it was probably only part of his plan, but it was driving me insane. I felt helpless and vulnerable, every nerve in my body screaming for his touch, no matter how light. The fact that he had hardly said a word since he had started only made me more anxious.

He kept me waiting like that for what felt like hours, though it was probably not more than half a minute. When next he touched me, it wasn't really a touch. It was the strange sensation of a drop of liquid being poured right on top of my clit. At first, nothing happened, and I started to wonder what the point had been.

Yet, after a few seconds, my clit started to tingle, and slowly the tingle turned into a burn that was languidly increasing in intensity. I felt his lips close around my clamped nipple, but it was only something that I felt somewhere in the background of my senses. I could never have imagined the influence one single drop of liquid would have on my clit, and he had probably known that. I could imagine his blue eyes focused on me, reading every tiny response of my body and not only using it, but enjoying it. I would never again wonder about the definition of sadist.

I heard the light tinkle of ice cubes against a glass, and remember wondering, somewhat stupidly, if he was seriously pouring a drink right now, while doing all those things to me and driving my body totally insane.

My breath came out sharply as he pressed ice against my clit, holding it there for a few seconds before taking it away. The burn was still there, but it was different now. My body was so confused that it was having trouble properly identifying all the sensations that it was being teased with, and so I didn't even try to figure out what exactly was happening anymore.

I only felt the ice being pressed against my clit, a little longer every time. It was hard to believe that ice could actually hurt, but it did, even through the numbness that it was causing. And yet, it also made my pussy clench involuntarily, my body still desperately longing for him.

The ice disappeared from my clit, and for a moment I felt his lips around it, sucking it into his mouth before releasing it. He squeezed one of my breasts, his fingers closing around the clamp. I knew what would be next, and my muscles tensed. A moan escaped from my lips as he released the clamp from my nipple, pain coursing through my breast as the blood returned.

He paused a moment until I had caught my breath, his lips against my earlobe.

"You know you are going to feel the other clamp come off soon too, Kaira. You know it's going to hurt, and you want it to hurt, don't you?"

He pressed the tip of the vibrator against my clit again, and at the same time, he released the other nipple, pleasure coursing through my body and a scream coming from my lips. I was so close to my orgasm, and I was convinced that this time, he would let me. Yet once again, the vibrator disappeared from my clit and I was left straining furiously against the straps that bound me...

Then I heard the crackling of plastic, a pause, and then my body screamed with longing more than it had ever yearned for anything, else before. The tip of his cock pressed against the warmth of my sex, and for a moment he remained there, unmoving as the promise of what we were both craving hung in the air, heavy with anticipation. He ripped the blindfold away from my eyes, and after some blinking on my part, my gaze met his. I felt like I could drown within the churning blue of his eyes, like I could lose myself in their endless intensity.

Then, he thrust inside of me, raw and demanding. I screamed, arching my back as I relished in the way he thrust in and out of me, pain accompanying the amazing sensation of the walls of my pussy stretching around his length.

He wasn't extremely big, but it was the way he was fucking me; demanding, selfishly, deliciously primal.. His thumb and index finger closed around my swollen clit, and he circled it, rubbing the sensitive bundle of nerves as he continued to move in and out of me. His weight on top of me was both exciting and comforting, my tender nipples rubbing against his chest. I Had no idea when he had even found the time to undress, and I didn't care. My world consisted of his body on top of me, his cock taking the pleasure that he felt entitled to, from between my legs.

After several minutes, my whole body was tense with my impending orgasm, and I could feel the urgency in the way he was moving, too. His lips found mine and we kissed passionately; my lips forcefully parted as his tongue found mine. I moaned into his mouth, and he groaned, my body meeting his in a desperate, primal rhythm. Every nerve in my body was screaming, and when he flicked my clit, I couldn't control myself any longer.

"Please, let me cum..." I pleaded, my words muffled as he kissed me again.

"Do it, fucking slut." He told me, his voice husky and his breathing quick.

The walls of my pussy clenched around his cock, my whole body shook desperately, as wave after wave of pleasure crushed me under its intensity. He flicked my clit, thrusting deep inside of me and remaining there. Vaguely, I heard his primal groan before he collapsed on top of me, his dick still inside of me as we both took several seconds to catch our breath.

The waves of pleasure slowly subsided, and they were replaced by a tranquil kind of warmth that surrounded me like a blanket of comfort. I felt his breath against my neck, his heartbeat against my chest. I opened my eyes and caught him watching me, a slight smile on his lips. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought that it was tenderness I saw in his eyes. The blue had somehow become a little lighter, suggesting a hint of green within their depths. It was the gaze with which one looks down upon the face of their lover; infinitely gentle, and filled with an emotion that language could never even start to accurately reflect. Then, the realization forced itself upon me; uninvited, and as frightening as only reality can be.

I cared for Ryan. I cared for the man who had pressed a blade to my skin, and for the patient, gentle lover that I saw within those eyes. I loved them both, equally.

12