Lost in Georgia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They smiled and then laughed as they wandered about the car, picking up their clothes. Her panties in a pile of leaves...his shoe wedged beside the front tire. When they had gathered their clothes and their composure, Gina stood in front of Stone and wrapped her arms around his waist in a strong hug, nestling her face against his hard chest. He leaned down and kissed her head.

"I am so glad I got lost," she said. "Thank you for helping a woman in distress."

"Gina, if you ever pass this way again..." he started. She held a finger to his lips.

"Shhh..." she said. Her heart was racing. Gina did want to see him again. And again.

"If I get lost in these woods again, I won't be afraid to call for assistance," Gina said as she let go of him and turned to get into her car.

She touched up her makeup in her visor mirror and combed a leaf from her hair as Stone got into his patrol car. She could see him speaking into the radio, checking in with dispatch she assumed. She laughed to herself as she thought of the excuses he might be giving for his long absence.

Stone pulled his car onto the roadway, smiling and nodding to Gina as he passed in front of her. She followed him in her car, and a few turns later they reached the highway. Gina turned to go West. Stone turned East.

12