Lost in Her Gaze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had run from me, and I decided she must have done so for a good reason. It was not my place to push it, and yet I wanted to know why it was that she had kissed me in the first place. Was it just a silly lapse of judgement? Surely she would not have kissed me back unless she wanted to.

At night, I could not stop thinking about how her body had felt against me. As I re-played our kiss in my mind over and over again, I made myself come, focusing in on every little detail as if to print her onto my body. I could recall everything about it - the light tickle of her fingers tracing through my hair, her glutes tensing slightly as I squeezed her ass, the curve on her lower back as she pressed her hips to mine. I badly wanted to touch her again, to take her mind away from all her sophisticated analysis and fill it with desire. I wanted to take over her, and to consume her mind with pleasure like her brilliant eyes consumed me.

I did not see Elena for five days after our night-time encounter. This was not unexpected - apart from her weekly lectures for her module that I attended, there was no time during which I would have been scheduled to be in the same space with her. So I decided that my plan of action would be to try and talk to her after her next lecture. Before I had the change, however, I received an email flagged as 'urgent'.

"Dear Samantha,

Please come see me at my office tomorrow at 4pm after my regular office hours. It is nothing to worry about, but there is a matter that I wish to discuss with you.

Best wishes,

Elena"

Simultaneously exited and concerned, I went as requested.

Elena's office was located at the end of a long corridor, and all the walking I needed to do to get there always gave me the impression that I should reflect upon my transgressions during the time it took me to reach the office - the space in which all would be exposed to her transcendent gaze. The long walk gave my mind the time to race, and when I finally reached Elena's door, I paused for a moment to collect myself. I wanted desperately to seem confident. After a few deep breaths and a partially successful effort to calm myself, I knocked. To my surprise, Elena came to open the door herself rather than calling me to open it like she usually did.

"Come in", she said, and turned to close the door behind me as I entered. She looked as beautiful as ever in her flowy blue dress, although the expression on her face was more concerned than I was used to seeing her. Without taking a seat, she turned to face me and crossed her arms.

"Look... I wanted to talk to you... I wanted to talk to you about what happened last Friday" Elena said, searching my eyes with hers. I could not identify her tone but there were traces of worry in her eyes.

She looked down at the floor as she continued; "what happened was really unprofessional of me. I'd had a little bit too much to drink and I wanted to apologise to you. I'm one your professors and I should've remembered that. I don't want you to think that I expected anything from you in that sense and I wouldn't want my actions to affect your studies in any negative way. I'd like you to know that if you want to change your module choices I'll sign a change for you, you know, so you are under no obligation to take my module or do any assignments for me if you wish not to."

As she finished talking she lifted her eyes from the ground and looked straight into mine. When her eyes fell upon mine I felt transparent again, but I also understood what was going on. Suddenly, I found the confidence that I had been looking for. For ones, I answered her gaze with mine.

"You think it was you that kissed me," I said simply, "you're afraid that you kissed me and I felt some kind of pressure to respond to you because you're my professor and you have power over my academic results. You think I was afraid that it would reflect badly on my grades if I didn't do what I thought you wanted me to."

A small frown appeared between her brows as I talked and I watched her worry turn into slight confusion. She paused momentarily, her eyes lingering upon mine, before she said slowly; "I just want you to know that I never meant to misuse the relationship we have. I never wanted to pressure you into doing something you didn't want to do."

And with that, I understood why she had run from me. She thought that her academic position implied that she held some kind of power over me that was potentially problematic in any kind of a sexual situation. I was her student after all. I could not help but a smile a little in my newly found self-confidence as I became determined to prove that I was, instead of pressured, actually very keen. In fact, I decided, I would provide her with a real life example of the ways in which power relationships can take unexpected turns.

Looking directly into her eyes, those endlessly deep brown eyes, I reached behind my back and turned the lock on her office door. As the lock closed with a click, she opened her mouth to say something but I did not give her the change. I took one long step to breach the spatial gap between us and resisted the reflex to turn my eyes away from the depth of hers.

"You think you have power over me?" I asked her bluntly, and she was visibly taken aback.

I grasped a firm hold of her wrists and pushed her backwards, compelling her to move until her lower back was pressed against her high desk. Holding her there, I brought my lips to her ear and whispered; "you think you have the kind of power over me where you can pressure me into doing things I don't want to do?" I breath in the faint rosy scent of her perfume and, softly, ran my lips against her neck. Her skin was as soft as I remembered and I became immediately intoxicated, my thoughts engulfed by the feel of her. I felt her shudder and she turned her head ever so slightly, as if involuntarily allowing me greater access.

"If you think I'm delicate", I whispered, my lips gently brushing her skin, "if you think that I can be easily pressured, you have made a serious misjudgement."

Still holding her wrists, I pushed her hands against the desk behind her and pressed my lips harder on her, even pulling her skin lightly between my teeth. She let out a tiny whimper and clenched her fists, wiggling her arms in an attempt to free herself from my grip. "Are you insane?" she whispered, "we're in my office."

Ignoring her, I traced my lips down her neck to her collarbone which was only just visible above the neckline of her dress. Pausing to kiss the silky skin there, I noticed her chest beginning to rise and fall a little more rapidly which only amplified my own excitement. As she responded to my searching lips with a shiver, I moved my caresses down to her small breasts, brushing my bottom lip against her nipple which felt noticeably hard underneath the thin fabric. I was delighted to find that my guess had been right: at least on this occasion, it was clear that she was wearing no bra. She inhaled deeply, lifting her chest slightly to meet me, and I took her nipple between my lips, drawing it gently between my teeth as much as I could through the material of her dress. She bit her lip, giving out an almost silent moan, and I felt the clench of her fists relax somewhat underneath my grip. I released one of her wrists and eased my fingers under the hem of her dress, travelling up her thigh to stroke her stomach. It was nearly flat under my hand and I felt her muscles tighten as I touched her, tensing a little as I felt the outline of her ribs. I slowly traced my fingers upwards and she groaned softly when I reached her breast. I pressed my hand against it, brushing her nipple lightly with my thumb. Her breast felt perfect to me; small but firm and silky smooth. As she arched her back to my touch, I knew I had succeeded in making my intentions crystal clear.

Slowly circling her nipple with my thumb, I moved my other hand to lightly trace the skin above the lining of her panties. She exhaled unsteadily as I tickled her belly right above the outline of the material, and I pushed my fingers just underneath the fabric. When I felt the top of the soft curls of her pubic hair, she whimpered and took a hold of my shoulder. I burrowed my face in the soft skin of her neck and slowly slid my fingers lower, reaching the silky folds of her pussy, and I heard myself moan as I felt the hotness of her. She covered her mouth with her hand and let out a muffled moan as I touched her, lifting her hips slightly to meet my hand. I was amazed by how wet she was. It was incredibly erotic and I felt my own arousal growing within me, slowly soaking through my panties. I lifted my head to see her face and was met with her incredible eyes looking directly into mine. They were as deep, as overwhelming as ever, but there was a different tone in her gaze. Her eyes were wide and warm, and there was open desire in them that looked almost excruciating.

Without averting my eyes, I traced the outline of the soft inner lips of her pussy, feeling them open for me. She whimpered and lifted her hand to the back of my neck, her fingers entwining with my hair. I stroke the satiny flesh above her opening and she pulled me against her, moaning as I pressed lightly against the entrance to her body. I let my fingers linger there, caressing her with slow circles, without pushing in. Her eyes were so intense, so hypnotising as she watched me and I felt a need for her as I could see how badly she wanted me to pleasure her. I brought my thumb to the hood of her clit, gently brushing along the smooth flesh just above the little nub that was now noticeably hard, and I felt her body shiver. It astonished me how turned on she was, how strongly she responded to my touch, and I could feel my own excitement pulsating across my whole body. I traced my thumb slowly across the softness above her clit, combined with wide circles around it, tormenting her. She pushed her body harder against me and I could feel her breath on my skin as she opened her legs wider, her eyes pleading with me for a more direct contact with her sensitive flesh. I brought my lips to her ear, sucking gently on her earlobe, and decided to show her exactly which way the power imbalance lay now.

"How badly do you want it?" I whispered in her ear.

She turned her head to press her cheek against mine, her breathing turning light and rapid, and bit her lip again. I pressed my fingers more firmly against her opening, circling my thumb lightly around her clit, and pushed two fingers just an inch inside of her. She responded to my entrance with a whimper, and her fingers tightened their grip on my hair.

"God... I want it", she exhaled in my ear, "please."

I loved the sound of her voice, the uncharacteristic vulnerability in it as she begged me. I could not help myself. I wanted to hear her ask for it.

"What is that you want?" I whispered softly, continuing the slow circles around her clit and sliding my fingers slightly deeper inside of her. Her moan had an antagonising pitch to it as her arousal demanded a response. Yet, unexpectedly, she pulled my head up from the fistful of hair she was grasping. Startled by her reaction, I gasped as she compelled me to look into her intoxicating eyes.

"I want you to fuck me", she said, suddenly unwavering as her eyes stared me down.

I felt myself melt into her as I looked at her. All my hopes of conquering her dissolved as her gaze conquered me again, consuming me and taking hold of me like I had wanted to consume her and take hold of her. She was so beautiful, her eyes devouring me and her warm breath brushing my face. Whatever control I had evaporated as she pulled my head to her and pressed her lips firmly against mine. My lips opened under hers and she kissed me in a way that dizzied my thoughts.

Without any more delay, I pushed my fingers deep inside her with one firm press and she cried out into our kiss. When I pushed into her she drove her hips up against my hand and I loved how her muscles gripped my fingers inside of her when I pulled out again. As my fingers filled her, I felt her hot wetness coating my hand and I realised I had found my heaven. Relishing the feel of her, I curled my fingers against the sleek, spongy spot inside her, and I felt her shudder. Her legs shook a little and I caught her as she almost lost her balance attempting to open her legs wider for me. Looking down, I realised that the laminate of her office floor was slipping under her heels. Keeping my fingers buried inside her, I brought my other hand down to her thigh, gently grabbed a hold underneath it above the knee, and lifted her leg up so that she was balanced by my hold and half sitting on her high desk. Enjoying the feel of her toned thigh on my grasp, I was delighted by the increased access, and I pushed my fingers deep into her pussy.

"Oh God..."

Loving the way her thigh twitched slightly as I held her, I pumped harder into her, curling my fingers against her sensitive flesh. I closed my eyes and run my lips against the softness of her neck, breathing in her scent and focusing my blurry mind on the feel of her against me. I wanted to imprint all of it into my memory; the muscles on her stomach tensing slightly against my arm as my fingers burrowed inside of her, her increasingly hot breath brushing the side of my face, her wetness running down my palm.

"Oh God... Sammy."

When she moaned my name, I felts little bolts of heat travel throughout me and I found her eyes, this time searching for them instead of averting them. I immersed myself in her gaze as she looked back at me, savouring the overpowering depth of it. I let her take over me. I basked in the exposure that she made me feel.

Looking directly into her eyes, I thrusted into her and circled my thumb around her clit. She moaned my name again, and I stepped up my rhythm, pressing my hips against my hand for increased intensity. She grabbed my hips and pulled me to her, my fingers plunging deep and my thumb pressing more firmly against her clit. I loved the tightness of her inner walls around my fingers as I fucked her, feeling every inch of her pussy. I embraced every minute of feeling her, of being able to pleasure her, and every moan she gave out for me. As my fingers curled against the soft ripples inside her, she moaned a little louder with every thrust. I felt the muscles of her inner walls tighten, clenching around my fingers, and as my thumb circled her clit I felt her body beginning to tremble.

"Oh yes... Oh God, yes... oh Sammy."

As she was getting close to climaxing, her eyes were slowly drifting closed and I suddenly felt hollow. I wanted to see her eyes, I wanted to look into them as she came for me. I grasped hard on her thigh and she gave out a little gasp, opening her eyes in surprise.

"Look at me", I whispered, "look at me Elena."

She cried out as I pushed hard inside her and pressed my thumb on her clit, my eyes begging her to look into them. Her hips begun to twitch against my hand and I felt the inner muscles of her pussy staring to spasm, but she did not close her eyes or look away. Her eyes remained locked into mine, deep and intense, as her mouth opened for a silent cry and her body shook against me.

"...Sammy...", she exhaled as she came, her hips jerking against my hand and her thigh twitching in my grip. She looked into me throughout her orgasm, engulfing me into her pleasure, and taking hold of me like never before. She came hard, and I could feel the strong spasms of her pussy travel from my hand to my thoughts, consuming my mind. I carried her through her climax, gently pressing my fingers against her and slowly stroking her clit, prolonging her pleasure. Her body trembled for what felt like a heavenly eternity and I held her as her supporting leg gave out. When her body begun to relax and she slowly regained her balance she kissed me, finally braking our gaze.

Her kiss was deep and hard; it was so intense that it felt almost desperate. She held me tightly against her, her fingers stroking my hair, and I felt like every neuron in my brain was focused only on her. Her kiss drove everything else out of my mind except for her; the feel of her against me, the eagerness of her soft tongue as it pressed against mine, and her fingers sending shivers down my spine. I gently put her leg down as we kissed, but when I slowly went to move my other hand away, my fingers, by accident I think, lightly brushed her clit again. As she felt it, she gave out a little whimper into our kiss and lifted her hips up slightly. I loved the sound of her little whimper and I brought my fingers back to her clit, giving it another light touch. She whimpered again, her fingers tightening their hold of my hair, and I let my fingers draw a slow, gentle circle around her still sensitive clit. She responded with a moan that broke our kiss and I knew what I wanted.

I slid my hands over her hips and reached behind her, grabbing a hold of her thighs just underneath her ass. As she gave out a small, startled gasp, I bent down slightly and lifted her up to sit on her desk.

"Sammy, what..."

The last of her words were lost as I knelt down and pushed my head between her thighs. Breathing in her intoxicating scent, I slid her by now soaked panties to the side and gave her pussy a slow, long lick from the bottom to the top.

"Oh God."

I watched as she opened her legs wider and I brought my hands to her thighs, stroking my fingers against her soft skin. I could not help but marvel at the sight in front of me. She was astonishing; a curtain of closely trimmed dark curls, matted with a sheet of her wetness and glistening folds of delicious pink flesh. Her clit was small but clearly erect, peeping underneath the cloak of her hood.

"God, you're beautiful", I heard myself say out loud.

I gently took a hold of her hips and ran my tongue across the inside of her outer and then inner lips, loving how incredibly soft she felt. I let my tongue discover her, slipping from the top the bottom, familiarising her pussy with my mouth the way I had with my fingers. She let out little whimpers as my tongue made its best effort to relish every inch of her, seeking out special pleasure spots. Her taste was wonderful, and as I dipped inside of her my eyes drifted closed.

"Oh, yes..."

I felt dizzy from her taste as I immersed my tongue in her wetness. I stroke my tongue inside of her, first softly and then with more determination. She moaned when I twirled my tongue as I pressed in, and exhaled deeply when I stopped to nibble at the tenderness of her inner lips. My dizziness turned into slight delirium as her scent filled my brain while my mouth consumed her, my mind overloaded with her taste and the sounds of her whimpers and moans in my ears. I paused to draw a few gentle circles around her opening and then pressed my tongue as deep inside of her as I could, drinking in her nectar and savouring as much of her as possible. She let out a high moan and thrust her hips against my mouth, whimpering as I continued with more twirling, deep strokes into her.

I brought my upper lip to her clit, slowly stroking it as my tongue continued its thrusts inside of her. Her hips begun to move against my mouth in time with the thrusts of my tongue and the strokes of my lip.

"God yes, that feels good..."

My tongue thrust a few more deep strokes in and out of her, my lip gently massaging her clit, before I moved to draw my tongue out of her and up across her pussy. When I reached her clit, I let my tongue circle the hard little pearl and she gasped loudly. As I drew gentle swirls around it, she grabbed my hair and pushed my head against her, rocking her hips more firmly against my mouth.

"Please, Sammy, make me come."

I brushed my tongue over her clit, just for a second or two, before I fixed my lips around it and drew it into my mouth. She gasped loudly and I pressed my tongue against her clit, stroking it gently in tiny circles. I felt her thighs beginning their tremble against my cheeks, and she pressed hard against my circling tongue. I heard her cry out just a second before her hips jerked, and I felt a flush of wetness flow over my lips and chin as she came for the second time. I continued to suck her clit softly as her orgasm took over her body, making her back arch and her thighs clamp around my head. I burrowed my face into her sweet wetness and held her hips as they trembled, my brain plunging into overload. I forgot where I was and who I was - all I could focus on was the evidence of her pleasure taking over me as well as her. It was only when I felt the tight clamp of her thighs begin to loosen around me and her muscles relax, twitching slightly only with the occasional drift of an after-waive, that I felt and unexpected flow of emotions travel through me.