Lost in the Light Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't make sense," Wolfe took it all in on its value.

"I told you about me dreams..." she started and hugged her knees to her chest again. "About Silas..."

"Aye," Wolfe nodded, remembering and taking this with more seriousness.

"When I dream of him, I'm chained up in a room, and he's hurting me." She admitted. This was painful for her to talk about. "It feels real, I know my dreams and this wasn't a dream. But when I wake I cannot tell which is real." Wolfe remembered that night in their room at the Monastery, and the times she talked about her dreams of Silas. There was a link now – this business of sorcery, demon's blood, and The Mischievous's dreams all fell into place with Silas. Wolfe rose slowly and went to sit on her bed next to her. He placed a hand on her shoulder.

"What did he do to you?" He said with all seriousness. There was a protective side to him that came out rarely. And when she dared to look him in the eyes she saw there was a righteous indignation there that would forgive all the trespasses they had made against one another for the sake of avenging this one evil. In that look, she found the part of him she could trust – she found her wolf.