Lost in the Light Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Twins?" He ventured a guess. "That explains the mood swings." He jested. If it was true, then they had certainly played him for a fool. "Ahh, theMischievous. Now I get it." Part of him was relieved that they decided to finally reveal their secret to him, he had never caught on that all this time she had a twin. But there was something different about this newcomer – no bloodlust, no maniacal nature trying to break loose. When she sat down next to him on the bed, she lifted a hand to his cheek and held him still while she leaned in. Reflexively Wolfe backed away, but not far enough to save him from the loving kiss she planted right on his lips.

It lasted an eternity it seemed, Wolfe wasn't sure what to make of it. What exactly was going on here, with her? With them? It wasn't until she broke away, leaned her forehead against his, and glanced over to her twin that his suspicions started to back away. Whatever was going on, she was finally opening up to him. Robed Mischievous wasn't about to be left out however, and likewise moved in to give him her affection as well. Her kiss was more frantic, less affectionate, and much more passionate. It mirrored the chaotic turmoil within – she even bit his lip before she was done. Wolfe winced and rubbed his bloody lip.

"Silas made a copy of me," The calmer Mischievous said as she nuzzled his neck.

"This is why I've been having bad dreams." The wilder one finished her sentence.

"He... killed the others, the other copies." Calm Mischievous said, and wrapped her arms around his neck as she settled in against his chest.

"After he starved us..." Manic Mischievous began to nibble his neck. "I felt every...

"...bit of it." Calm Mischievous whispered into his ear. "Help us forget all of it..."

"If you trust us..."

"Trust that we need this..."

"Badly."

Wolfe was being worked over masterfully. His mind couldn't process the implications of what they were saying fast enough to withstand the seduction of having two lusting Zecairin women titillating his skin with their sensual kisses, hot breath, and sharp nails. Just when he thought he had seen and heard it all, and learned right from wrong and all the grey areas in-between. This situation upset his moral judgment and sent all his more natural feelings rushing back to the surface. He wanted to console her for enduring such inconceivable torture, he wanted to rage against the world and drag Silas out into the courtyard by his manhood before he shoved a spear up the man's fat ass, he wanted to push them away and run before he was dragged deeper into their trap, he wanted to fuck them both until they screamed his name in passion. His only ally in this quickly dwindling opportunity of escape was their disharmonic finishing of each other's sentences that effectively broke the spell their touch was casting on his body.

"Wait! Wait..." he blurted out and pulled free of them. Wild Mischievous moved to grab him back forcefully, but was restrained by her counterpart. Wolfe stood up and rubbed his head violently as he tried to make sense of it all. "I need a moment to think."

"I found her in Silas's lab," Calm Mischievous said as she pulled her twin's face to hers and kissed her lovingly. "She needs help, the kind only you can give to stave off the demon inside. You saw what she did to Shamus..." Calm Mischievous slid a hand slowly up the thigh of Wild Mischievous's robe and ended up somewhere deep that made her squeal in delight. Wolfe's robes were already becoming uncomfortably crowded below the belt. Wild Mischievous ravaged her twin's lips hungrily. They kissed deeply, and Wolfe caught glimpses of their tongues dancing together between breathes. Wild Mischievous let out a whimper as the intruding hand hidden under her robe found a sensitive spot and worked it over. She retaliated by freeing one of her twin's breasts from her training shirt and kneading it between her fingers. The soft tit flesh squished between her fingers as she massaged it, rubbed it, and even rolled it around in her hand. This made her partner moan deeply and arch her back appreciatively, pressing more of her hungry flesh into those skilled fingers. Wolfe was beside himself, and couldn't stop watching.

"Save me!" Wild Mischievous let out an impassioned whimper and looked at him with the most begging eyes Wolfe had ever seen. It made his knees dissolve, his spine crackle with neuro-electricity, and his cock try to burst out of his robes

"Well, since it's a matter of life or death." Wolfe smirked and started to pull off his robe.

"Don't be an ass." Calm Mischievous smirked at him and broke away to help him out of it. Before she had it over his head, her counterpart attacked his chest, licking her tongue up his sweaty, hairy chest and moaning loudly in delicious pleasure. She latched onto one of his nipples and bit it between her teeth. He flinched, but had his arms and half his head still wrapped up in his robe and was unable to fend her off. Taking the opportune moment, Calm Mischievous pulled the robe taught around his arms, effectively subduing him and leaving his exposed torso easy prey for them.

"Hey!" he protested, but her lips on his chest alongside her twin's, and her knowing fingers wrapping around his cock, quickly convinced him to play along. Her skilled fingers stroked his shaft tenderly, and her thumb circled the rim of his pulsing head. Wolfe groaned in appreciation of her skilled ministrations. Wild Mischievous released his nipple at long last and trailed her tongue over his collarbone and up his neck. Wanton fingers pried the collar of his robe up to reveal his scruffy cheeks and his panting lips, and at long last her hungry ruby lips got what they wanted. As she ravaged them, her tongue probed into his mouth and found his. Together they worked each other over hungrily, hers leading him forward until she had his tongue caught between her teeth and held him there as she released the rest of him from the bindings of his clothing.

Once the cage was released, the Wolfe pounced, only to find himself somehow thrust onto his back and bewildered as to how he got there. It was at that moment he realized he was going to be completely under their control and there was nothing he could do about it. Despite his desire to affect some control over the situation, he came to the understanding that although he may have been able to achieve such a measure of control with one Mischievous, two Zecairin women bent on his conquest had clearly put that goal well out of reach.

Something warm and wet wrapped itself around his cock. He wasn't quite sure what it was until the mixed signals of pain and pleasure sorted themselves out and he could feel her teeth dragging against the engorged head of his cock. Wild Mischievous had him right where she wanted him and the look she gave him when their eyes met rebuked any argument. Her eyes never left his as her tongue danced circles around the head, her teeth nibbled at the tip, the ridge, and worked their way down to his scrotum. She could feel him tense as she pulled one of his balls into her mouth and sucked it. The sensation was new to him, but it wasn't entirely unappreciated as eventually he gritted out a groan of pleasure as her tongue rolled the sensitive orb around in her mouth. When she finally let it go, the tension released in his clenched body and was accentuated by the long, prurient lick of her tongue up his already straining member.

"MMmmm," Calm Mischievous moaned in appreciation of the lurid display. She had resigned herself to lie beside Wolfe and watch her counterpart work with one hand manipulating one of her nipples and the other lost between her legs which had at some point lost their clothing. Her moan reminded him that there were two of them, and he looked over at her. "...watch." She instructed him, nodding towards the display Wild Mischievous was giving as she worked her tongue up and down his shaft. She took his whole cock deep into her mouth with a wet sucking sound, and pulled it free with a plop. She did this a couple of times, never breaking eye contact with him as she performed it. Wolfe realized that there was a certain exhibitionist nature in the both of them, and he would do best to indulge them despite how badly he wanted to blow his load with each subsequent plop of his cock exiting her skilled lips.

Wild Mischievous paused before extracting him, as if she sensed the impending climax in his body. Her fingers cradled his balls, as her teeth racked the head of his cock. The suddenly surge of uncomfortable pleasure slowed Wolf's progression, and settled him back down. But it was the sneaky finger that found its way to his anus and intruded inside that caused his muscles to lock up and his cock suddenly exploded his cum deep down her throat. Wild Mischievous greedily thrust his spasming cock deep into her mouth and buried it down her throat with a guttural moan of pleasure. Spasm after spasm, shot burst after burst of his hot cum down her throat and she swallowed each drop hungrily. Wolfe had never felt such a release before. White dots danced over his vision as his head slumped backward and his breath caught in his throat.

Calm Mischievous, enraptured with the display, had worked herself up to an equal peak of physically pleasure. Watching Wolfe's cock spasm again and again, half buried in her twin's warm wet mouth, gave her the push she needed as her fingers worked over her nipple and clitoris in synchrony. As soon as she peaked, she buried her lips into Wolfe's neck and bit down hard to keep from screaming as her body was wracked with spasms of her own. Her lover was too lost in the best orgasm of his life to register the pain, or he had gotten used to it during their lovemaking.

The twins embraced while Wolfe collected himself. Their tongues were awash in his seed, sharing it back and forth, and their hands exploring each other's breasts and ears. They seemed content to amuse themselves while their partner recovered himself. Wolfe however, couldn't rest much with such an arousing display going on in his own bed only inches from his own face. A suddenly twinge of guilt that he had been serviced first, and these two, who needed it worse than he did, apparently would have to wait to get theirs.

Wolfe would not be outdone. He slithered down the bed and parted them at the waist. Too enraptured to care, or so engrossed they read his thoughts, the twins didn't protest him making room for himself between their legs. Lifting one leg of each over of them over the appropriate shoulder, he rose to the challenge of lavishing both their wet, wanting cunts with his tongue. His hands stroked their moist lips, his fingers parted their folds and rolled their erect buds around with his thumb. That alone made them moan more and breathe heavier, but it was when his tongue made contact with that wet pink flesh underneath that they started to squirm and squeal in delight. Wolfe wasn't as experienced a lover as some of the men he knew; this experience was certainly a first for him, but if the squeals of pleasure were any indication he had a raw natural talent for tonguing a Zecairin pussy. He tried his best to attend to them equally, but the more time he spent on one, the more she begged him to continue when he broke away to service the other. His fingers could only tide them over so much; it was his tongue they truly craved.

An impish thought of retaliation crossed his mind to break the tie, but when he looked up to try to determine which Mischievous was the one that had had her lips wrapped around his cock, he had lost track of which was which and at this point they were indistinguishable from each other. This time when he pulled away from one to attend to the other, her whimpers of protestation were met with his fingers resuming their work deep inside her cunt. Only this time he slide a third around until it prodded her anus. Covered in the mix of their juices, it slid in easily. Wolfe did what came naturally, and fucked her asshole with his finger. The Wild Mischievous broke away from sucking her twin's nipple to let loose a moan of pleasure. Wolfe took his cue and finger-fucked her asshole faster while burying his tongue deeper in the other so as not to play favorites.

Both Zecairin women reached for his head at the same time as their bodies suddenly tensed up and convulsed simultaneously, their bodies releasing in climatic orgasm and coating Wolfe's face in their combined juices. It was something he wasn't prepared for, but took it as a sign of accomplishment that both of them seemed to have exhausted themselves. However another problem presented itself as he looked down to the sweat covered, heaving breasts of the two dark beauties in his bed – there wasn't room for a third.

Wolfe lifted an arm to his chin to wipe away the sex from his face. He sat on the edge of the bed and caught his breath. It was a brief moment of respite as four hands tenderly found his back, and simultaneously pulled two warm, heaving bodies to press their sweaty skin to his back. No words needed to be spoken. The sun's setting rays told him he had missed dinner. But Wolfe had had a meal of a different sort tonight, and he suspected it wouldn't be his last before dawn. But this moment also gave him time to rethink through this new development. However, his bed companions were intent on not letting that happen as they both started to lavish his back with soft kisses. He had lost track of which one was which at this point, the wilder Mischievous had exercised whatever demon was affecting her and her actions were indistinguishable from her other half. He wrapped his arms over theirs that held his chest as they kissed down his back. It was soothing, calming, and slowly rekindling that yearning that had almost recharged.

"Don't think about it too much," One whispered into his ear as she licked it. The other moved to do likewise, but instead decided to target his neck instead. She kissed the bruised skin with the barest hint of teeth marks almost as way of apology. "We plan to leave tomorrow. For good. There's nothing here holding us..."

"So long as you come with us, that is." the other whispered and kissed his other ear. Wolfe snorted, almost as if agreeing with that sentiment.

An abrupt knock at the door ended the discussion. Wolfe looked over his shoulder and found One Mischievous tossing him his robe, before she ducked under the bed as the other was already pulling hers back on. It was starting to disturb him how well they worked together, being the same person. He imagined a lot more bumping into to each other and stumbling for the same goal. Wolfe unlocked the door to find Mero waiting for him patiently on the other side.

"Is she inside?" he asked in a low voice.

"Yeah," Wolfe said and squeezed out into the hall. "We just had an argument about her training, she's resting." He lied.

"Mhhm." Mero said dismissively. Wolfe's flimsy excuse didn't seem to matter. But he suspected Mero hadn't bought it. Something big was going down, Wolfe could tell that much. "Someone broke into Silas's lab. They may be at large, and they may have let loose something dangerous. Keep her here until morning, and stay here yourself. She may be attacked if she leaves." Mero didn't say anything else, and turned to leave after pulling the hood of his robe down over his face. Wolfe saw at that moment the slim short swords he carried behind him in his hands.

Wolfe closed the door behind him with a sigh of exasperation and locked the bolt again. He didn't notice her standing beside him until he had cleared his head and looked up. The Mischievous, he assumed, had heard everything and was digesting it thoughtfully. Wolfe checked over his shoulder and found the other one leaning against the desk.

"We'll have to wait until morning then." The Mischievous at the door sighed.

"Better get some sleep then..." Wolfe grumbled. He was too exhausted to care about this turn of events. All the excitement would die down in a day or two – stewards died all the time around here. But this was the first time someone was stupid enough to break into Silas's study. Or desperate enough... Wolfe corrected himself.

"Do you really think we'll let you sleep tonight?" The Mischievous at the desk chuckled slightly and ran her fingers up legs slowly.

"Besides, this may be our last night together. You haven't said you were leaving with us yet." The Other Mischievous said, almost sadly, as she draped her arms over his shoulders and buried her face between his shoulder blades. She breathed in deeply of his scent – the mix of sweat and sex electrified her nostrils and sent a shiver down her back. Wolfe felt her shiver, and knew at that moment he indeed wasn't going to get any sleep tonight...

"If I chose to stay, would you?" Wolfe asked the air. They didn't answer him immediately – one way or the other. "If all you've said is true, and I trust you enough to believe you..." the one on his back squeezed him affectionately at the mention of that word – trust. Mule was right apparently. "And if I were you, I would want revenge. Hell, I'm not you, and even -I- want to geld the fucker."

"Sorcerers are hard to kill." The Mischievous at the wall said quietly. "They're hard to surprise when they know you're coming."

"And he knows now..." the Mischievous at his back finished. Their speech and thinking seemed to be becoming more separate, and unique. It was becoming easier to think of them as separate people now, rather than copies. "No, we need to run."

"Fine." Wolfe said, "But not yet. We'll wait until they drop their guard."

"In that case..." the Mischievous at his back said and dropped her hands to his cock and started to stroke it through his robe. "...we should find something to do to pass the time." Wolfe had mixed feelings about that. Having been interrupted with dire news the mood certainly had passed, but their most recent exploits had opened up and awakened all sorts of ideas and desires within him – especially now that he didn't feel bound to the code of the Huanguard.

The Mischievous at the desk didn't give him time to consider it, she moved to kneel before him and lifted up his robe, the one behind him took it the rest of the way up and off of him. This time she left him free to participate and tossed it to the ground. She kissed him deeply and slowly guided him to sit on the bed to which he had no objections. Together then put on a show of taking the clothes off each other until they were naked just as he was, at which point they spread his legs apart and knelt before his cock.

Night started to fall outside and the darkness of the room was quickly corrected by The Mischievous using her magic to summon a glowing ball of warm light to illuminate the room. She gave it the strength of a few candles and certainly set the mood, much to Wolfe's approval. Their last performance gave him an appreciation for the visual aspects of the girls' talents, and he found himself transfixed as they took turns caressing his stiffening manhood with their tongues all the while maintaining eye contact. One pair of lips lowered to his scrotum and circled his balls with her tongue. He was starting to wonder which one was which at this point, as the tell-tale red hue of the demon's blood affliction was gone and sated and they were truly identical now.

One Mischievous gently stood and kissed him on the lips. Commanding hands instructed him to lie back, and so he obeyed and she followed him. Her breasts hovered right above his face, each dark areola hovered just out of reach, but when he lifted his head to ensnare one in his lips she pulled it away and pushed his head back. The Mischievous chuckled impishly as she swayed her breasts in front of his face, just out of reach, and denied him their delight.