Lost in the Light Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use just your tongue," she commanded and lowered herself a bit closer. Wolfe did as instructed and stretched his tongue out until it just barely reached her nipple and gave it a few caressing flicks before circling it. She sighed delightedly and rewarded him by giving him more nipple to lavish but still remaining within teasing distance. The warm lips wrapped around his cock were keeping him too deliriously sated to argue or grow too frustrated, and they had lulled him into the right amount of pliability for The Mischievous to have her fun. She moved to the left and gave him access to the other breast, but came no closer. Wolfe flicked his tongue over the dark, erect nipple, eliciting a moan of pleasure from his captor. She took his hands and placed them above his head, and Wolfe was surprised to find the wood of the headboard moving and suddenly forming manacles that clasped around his wrists. His surprise delighted her and she giggled in an unsettling way as she moved to straddle his chest. Her sex was only inches from his face, and he assumed that was his next task that she was about to present him. Instead, The Mischievous sat up and began to caress her own body sensually. She put on a show for him, touching herself pleasurably along her neck and ears, trailing her fingers down her bosom while tracing the shape of her breasts. Those soft fingertips glided over her smooth dark-skinned stomach and came to rest at her wet sex where they spread her folds apart, giving him a front row seat, before plunging deep inside. She shivered, and curled forward reflexively as her hands found the spot needing a deep scratching.

The warm sensation around his cock ended with a wet plop and a quick lick of the tongue. Not to be left out, Wolfe found his midsection soon straddled by the twin Mischievous, previously between his legs. She grabbed his shaft firmly and stroked it a few times as she slowly pressed her own wet, wanting sex against it. Wolfe groaned in complaint, as he so badly wanted to thrust his throbbing member deep inside that warm, wet, and waiting cunt. She straddled his shaft between her wet lips and slowly ground her sex up and down its engorged length, but did not allow it entrance. With her hands on her hips for balance she used her waist to work a sensual, gyrating dance over and across his straining manhood.

"Arrgh, you're driving me insane," he growled gutturally in protest. His words became his undoing as suddenly she stopped grinding against his cock and lifted herself well out of range.

"I'll stop then," The Mischievous on his hips replied, disappointed, and began to join her twin in exploring her body. She leaned her twin's head backwards against her shoulder until she could bite an ear playfully. Her hands moved to the front and cupped each of her twin's breasts in her hands, pinching the nipples between her fingers.

"You should apologize," The one in front cooed at him, as she found herself peaking between the combined stimulation of herself and her twin. "Say 'please use me however you desire, my mistress," the one in back commanded. Wolfe deliberated a moment with a look of astonishment and reluctance.

"I am so sorry, My Mistress, please continue having your way with me," he did his best to mask the sarcastic edge he was forcibly suppressing. He was partially rewarded with her warm wet flesh pressing his manhood down against his stomach.

"He doesn't sound too convincing," The Mischievous in the back sighed, dejectedly.

"Please, please use me" he begged, in his best subservient voice. Wolfe couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. But he was rewarded by the resuming of her erotic dance on his cock.

"Such a good pup," The Mischievous in front sighed and leaned forward until her breasts filled his shackled hands. "You may play with them if you like." But Wolfe detected a trap in her voice, and sure enough when he met her gaze, there was that mischievous sparkle that warned him it was the wrong answer. He caught onto her game quickly.

"What does My Mistress want?" he asked. She bit her lip playfully and moved herself forward until her sex hovered over his face. "Lick me, like you did before. I have never had it that good, you were wonderful." She praised him, and lowered herself down to his waiting lips. Wolfe was all too eager to oblige, and drove his tongue between the folds of her pussy, and caressed the soft pink flesh inside. The effect was immediate as The Mischievous above him gasped suddenly, her breath caught in her throat and eventually released in a long profound squeal of passion.

"Oh yess!" she exclaimed passionately, and cupped her breasts, wallowing in the pleasure her lover worked over her sex. Wolfe's attention to her needs was rewarded by a warm enveloping sensation descending around his manhood. The Mischievous below had allowed his cock deep inside her pussy. He could feel her muscles clenching around it and massaging it as she lifted herself up and down. It was the most exquisite sensation he had ever felt, and he quickly lost track of his attention to his other lover's sex. Not wanting to seem inattentive, he quickly sucked her clitoris into his mouth and pinched it between his teeth tenderly. The Mischievous stopped breathing for a moment in anticipation and was quickly rewarded as his tongue flicked rapidly over the captive bud in quick succession. It drove her wild and she grabbed his head by the ears and held him there as she started to peak again. It quickly became more than she could take, and her body convulsed in the sudden release of another orgasm. Wolfe's face was coated in her love juices as they flowed over his lips and chin from her release. When they subsided, she was out of breath and so lightheaded she teetered towards the wall. This Mischievous dismounted from his face and came to rest on the bed beside him, gasping for breath. Her head came to rest on his chest, and she watched her other half enjoy his manhood with aroused appreciation as a hand casually kept her womanhood entertained.

The Mischievous riding his cock had adopted a slow, methodic rhythm to enjoying the penetrating sensation of Wolfe's thick manhood. But despite her efforts to savor it, she reached her own climax not long after her twin. The dark-skinned beauty atop him suddenly froze in place and bit her lower lip to fight back the waves of pleasures that shuddered throughout her body. Wolfe thought that would be the end of it as they both seemed well sated at this point. But when she fell against them, giving her sister a face full of her breasts and resumed her thrusting of his cock inside her, he knew they were still far from done.

His hands suddenly came free, as the Mischievous beside him seemed to be drifting off into exhaustion-induced sleep despite trying to keep both eyes open to enjoy the rest of the show. A sinister grin subconsciously worked its way up one cheek, and when the Zecairin riding his cock saw it she whimpered.

"Please take me," she whispered in his ear and bit it. "Take me hard. Fuck me hard. Hurt me." she pleaded and started to slam her hips down impaling herself fast and furiously on his cock.

"Beg me," he growled and grabbed her ass cheeks violently. "Say Please do with me as you please, My Master!" He turned their own game around on her. The other Mischievous seemed to jolt awake at hearing that, and wormed her way between them to suck on one of her twins nipples.

"Please," she begged him needily. "Please take me as you wish, My Master." Wolfe couldn't deny such a convincing plea. With both hands taking a firm hold of her ass he forcefully started to ram his cock deep inside her, bouncing her up and down on it. A delirious, continuous squeal of rapture rolled out between her panting lips as she was hammered from underneath by his forceful thrusting. Suddenly she buried her face into a pillow to muffle the screams of pleasure from the violent fucking her pussy was receiving. Wolfe had an idea which one of The Mischievous this was, and was determined to take care of overdue needs.

It seemed his efforts where much appreciated as her body suddenly threw forward and convulsed as a powerful orgasm washed over her. Wolfe felt his cock flooded with her juices as her pussy twitched and spasmed around it. He wanted to continue, but her convulsions were so violent he was afraid she might not be able to. So he wrapped his arms around her and held her there as she collected herself.

"Ohhh," she gasped against his cheek trying to catch herself. "Ohh, my master, that was wonderful." She breathed seductively into his ear, and licked his earlobe playfully. "You still haven't had yours yet, have you?" She didn't wait for a response. The Mischievous took his hard cock out of her throbbing pussy, and guided it to her anus. There was resistance at first, but as well coated as he was with her cum the head soon pushed through to her gasp of delight.

"A special treat." she cooed at him and bit her lip as she took him the rest of the way in. Wolfe couldn't believe how tight she felt, and he groaned in appreciation as she slowly took in every inch of his cock. A few slow, deliberate strokes up and down and he was ready to explode. She could feel his love muscle tensing inside her with his impending release, and lifted herself up until the rim of his head almost came out. Then, with one slow sensual descent, took him back inside her. Wolfe groaned pleasurably and thrust his hips up into her as his manhood spasmed and released stream after hot stream of cum deep inside her. The Mischievous gasped as he flooded her insides with his hot seed, and shivered from the sensation.

Finally, utterly spent and exhausted, all three of them curled up on the bed with each Zecairin woman taking a different shoulder with Wolfe between them. At first he was too delirious and out of breath to care, but he questioned how well he would sleep like that for a brief moment with each arm cradling their sweaty heads. Once exhaustion claimed the rest of him, it didn't really matter anymore, He'd be sore in the morning, but that was then...


****

Next Chapter Preview:

Tamain opened his eyes. At his side, curled up against him slept his new beloved, Lysia. It was pity, more than anything that first drew him to her. She was a weak, meek creature that needed his help, as she was now wrapped up in a dangerous web spread all over the neutral lands. If he didn't take her under his protection, she wouldn't last much longer – even among her own people. As odd as it sounded to him, it was what made him so affectionate towards her. He fancied the idea of having a lady to protect. He brushed the stray hair from her face as she slept.

Among Zecairins there are no meek women. Zecair wastes little; if one is not capable of ruling, then they are ruled or they are dead. The Rulers are haughty, powerful, unapproachable, and treacherous. The ruled are sycophantic, obsequious, and secretly scheming of becoming a Ruler – equally treacherous. Tamain wanted a lover he didn't constantly need to be suspicious of. That ruled out Zecairin women. Human women were nice, but they lacked Zecairin stamina and they became very contrary once a month. It was a biological aspect he had never quite wrapped his head around. There were other races he had bedded... Cutharins, Ergosts, even a cute little Chibbit half his size. But most shunned him after their foray; Zecairins were not tolerated for long. He had never thought he'd find what he was looking for in an Elthairin – the butchers of his people. Such warm thoughts settled his senses and he closed his eyes to resume his sleep.

But the splash of water snapped them wide awake again. It was quickly followed by the wet sloshing of booted foot falls – a single pair. Lysia still slept soundly next to him; he could rouse her, but the only escape route was past whoever was intruding on their secret cavern. Tamain could not put her in harms way, not until he had trained her properly to fend for herself. If he engaged this intruder, she would be left defenseless. If he tried to flee with her, she would be at equal risk. His only option was to hide.

Subtly, he called the elements together and created a dome of thin ice to hide them. It was thin, any thicker and his next trick wouldn't work. The ice started to turn a purplish hue to mimic the crystals that grew in this secret cavern. A slight adjustment to the ice crystals, and he made his view through them one-way. With the camouflage complete, he waited and watched through the distorted image refracted through the ice shell. Silently he cursed himself for being careless, he should have set a trap or two, or at the very least an alarm ward at the water tunnel leading to the cavern to give them more time to prepare.

Lysia shivered in her sleep from the growing cold. Tamain wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. The ice dropped the temperature inside the dome, a critical flaw that could undo his effort if their intruder was smart.

A person strode into view from around the large central crystal, and Tamain's blood chilled to his bones. An Elthairin leaf knight with sword in hand cautiously investigated the area. When the Elthairin's face turned to face their way, Tamain silently cursed under his breath when he saw the telltale glow of heat vision magic coming from the elf's eyes. It was unnecessary in this cavern illuminated by the natural glow of the crystals, but the obvious choice of an Elthairin Leaf Knight tracking someone. A certain runaway trainee perhaps...

"I see you Zek," Valel's voice growled in the darkness and he locked his stare right at Tamain.


Author's note: As always, comments and feedback are always appreciated. Help me make the next chapter better and more enjoyable!