All Comments on 'Lost In The Snow Ch. 01'

by serendipity300

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cuckold formula story here we come

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reads Just Like UKresearccher

No way this ends well. Let's see? Sam has to have a giant weeny and give wifey multiple orgams that hubby can't do.Am I close?. First commenter had it right. This is going to be predictable cuck tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start......

Am looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Decent premise and of course it's in the genre...

Now, I read these stories for two reasons: the first is that I enjoy fucking other men's women and have done so many times. So my cock (actually pretty average) gets hard when reminded.

I like the premise given the moral stand the older man takes. Usually the cuckold stories are about the wife/girlfriend being a slut (which is actually my experience, to be honest... Mostly because we raise girls with irrational attitudes of their sexuality.).

Oh! The other reason? To laugh at the poor, angry, undoubtedly cuckolded trolls who haunt this category! LOL

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-decent premise

Did you ever think maybe it's you were laughing at, you pompous twit. The genre loving wives has been suffering badly for good erotica for quite some time. The scum bag wimp ass cuckold writer is dominating this genre for just a hand full of scum like this anonymous reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Decent Premise!

You know in some species the parents eat their young. To bad in your case your parent weren't hungry.Pompous asshole. BTW This story ha been done to often on this site. Not worth eading the rest.

Bev59Bev59over 10 years ago
Interesting premise but...

Interesting premise but I'm not sure of where you're going with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dumb and stupid

and the commenters as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Muthafucker Do Us All A Favor

Just stop where u are and don't write another muthafuckin thing again EVER! just go lie down a a railroad track for 8 hours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He what?

He split the logs inside? I guess everyone was lucky that no chips or splinters injured everyone. This is still rape and Sam would either have to know he will risk jail or plan to kill them both anyway.

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
Good start

Keep it up and ignore the anons. Most of them are still wanking to Shirley Temple stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Garbage

Only gay husbands will like this badly written crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Only gay husbands will like this badly written crap"

I don't think someone who misunderstands the meaning of "gay" is in any position to tell us what's badly written and what isn't.

licyou69licyou69over 10 years ago
Great Start

Can't wait to read where this leads

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dog shit.

For dog shit eaters, you know, you little cuck lovers who eat brown snow, -5!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Thanks, Anon 'He what?'

Yeah, I wondered the same time about splitting the wood inside. Actually, that was a mid-summer task in my neighborhood, so there was no log-splitting in late Autumn! I also suspect most men with an 'upscale' cabin would have a powered splitter, or at least a maul! Of course, the young 'insurance administrator' probably couldn't tell the difference between axe and maul!

I'll bet before this evening is over, Sweetie will be able to tell the difference between a tack hammer and a sledge hammer! I hope the blizzard is loud, for Hubby's sake!

Yes, there are some silly editing errors. It does reflect on the overall seriousness an author brings to his or her work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Reads Just Like UKresearccher" whines some faggot commenter

Not if they were climbing a 7000 foot mountain it wasn't. That's strictly America. More American wimp cuck shit. Are all American men fag cock-suckers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Give the author time to see if he is a chucky writer

She will probably love the sex so much , the husband leaves alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Anon Reads Like Uk researcher!!

Have you read his stories dipshit? No? Cant read? He is the King of Cuck and believe it or not hes a Brit fuckwad.Believe it or not there are plenty of Brit cucks out there

RealDocRealDocover 10 years ago
NO second chapter PLEASE!!!!! Just let it die and rot here and now!!

This is a tale of RAPE and should be in another category...or even better, back in your computer "deleted" file.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please finish

I love these type stories where a stronger man with a big cock takes some weak husbands wife away from him and there isn't any thing he can do about it. I also like stories where the husband gets tricked into giving up his wife. Keep up the good work and don't let the bad comments from the week men discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
British or American - cuckolds are pathetic pieces of dogshit.

If the husband was a man he'd pack his shit and leave the stupid bitch behind. Fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter2

Please write chapter 2 and ignore the anon twats who want to turn literotica into gaydar.com. Agree this story should be in non consent/reluctance but you write well and I enjoyed the story. Don't put this into a million chapters though, next chapter needs emotion, sex and realism. Don't make the wife so submissive and don't have the hubby wanking while his wife reluctantly gives herself to Sam. Too predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for your work on this story.

I look forward to reading subsequent chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start!

Hey, if someone doesn't like "wife-watching" stories, they shouldn't read them! What idiots. It's like going to an action movie and complaining about violence. Some people just like to whine and complain.

I'm looking forward to chapter 2......and 3! Please continue.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
Good so far ;)

Continue it soon, please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Story

Looking forward to more chapters, great job in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gay Ass Americans

This Cuck must be an American as all the world knows that American Men are all closet Homos who LOVE to watch their wives get worked over by a huge black pipe layer while taking it in the A$$ while hiding in the closet XD

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Finger Slipped

Gave 2, should have been 1!

Let's see, you have a young couple freezing in wet clothes, and a spare room.

Instead of sending them into the spare room to get out of their wet clothes you strip the wife in front of her husband and they say nothing?

Then that stupid agreement! Why didn't they at least wait till the morning, maybe the weather will have cleared!

In the morning Eric would then say that there was no way he could agree to that head for the door and ask Katie if she was coming.

If/when she said no,he would leave anyway, turning to her saying,"I may die out there. If I do, I hope it stays on your conscience for the rest of your life. If I don't, I will be going to a divorce lawyer. Good-bye!"

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

OOAA loves his cuck stories, no matter how they happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The opening had me remembering a short walk my wife and I took on a mountain trail in Colorado a few years back. As we left the parking area the weather was perfect for a nice climb but about 30 minutes later we noticed the sky getting dark with rolling clouds. Not as foolish as these two characters we did a 180 and headed back to our car. We almost made it before a line of afternoon showers caught us and left us wet when we got into the car. Thankfully it was a summer rain and the car's heater kicked out dry hot air almost instantly so we made it back to our hotel room with a lesson learned: Keep a eye on the sky and be ready to retreat as soon as the clouds start to come over the mountain crests.

Where will this story go? I've got a feeling I know but will be reading the next chapters to see if I'm right. Who ever posted the Anonymous comment back in 2013 sounds as if he sees what he wants to see in these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserendipity300@serendipity300
My favourite Category to read is Loving wives, followed by Romance and occasionally Sci Fi

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES