All Comments on 'Lost in the Wind Ch. 01'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
I'll Be the First to Say

A Wonderful beginning. Enjoy writing it and we WILL enjoy reading it.

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Of Course...

You know I am reading and absolutely loving it! I think over the course of the Finding Home stories I've fallen in love with Nathan and it's going to be a treat to delve into his and Cassy's past and see how they began!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How about a tale about a MAN and a WOMAN

Not about a couple of poor pathetic wimps

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
uff

why people have to destroy what they arent capable of understanding? Or u become a too good and appreciate writer and some inferior beings feel endangered by this? I'm sorry ...i know i should comment the story and not a stupid previous comment but it annoyed me. I like how u started this story and i'm very curious about it...from the other story i got the impression their relation was kinda cold and a bit cruel...i cant w8 to see the motives behind the sink test and the imposed silence...

HonourHonourover 16 years ago
Who let the trolls oot

Lass I am glad you did this prequel it will be good to learn more about the characters from Finding Home. we really should keep the poor wee trolls on a lead wie a wee tag attatched to their collar we could add some bells and pretty ribbons so folk could havce a good laugh. Your quality of writing is technically high, only spotted one and that was a missing letter(Shoves Granny Pedant back into her box "Shut up granny thons the pot cryin the kettle clarty") You are a very tallented wordsmith and an asset to the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Start!

I think this may turn out to be even better than "Finding Home", which I loved.

To the person who thought the characters were wimps: If you don't like it, don't read it.

Personally, I find it takes a lot more strength to live through weakness than to run roughshod over each other, ignoring thoughts and emotions and revelling only in the body.

Back to Xantu: I can't wait to read more. Ignore the ignorant. Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting start

I enjoyed it.

LadyOcean73LadyOcean73over 16 years ago

I am so hooked on this series and the characters. Cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

This is a great story... are you going to do more with it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
oh xantu,

i think this story will be right up my alley!i love this male,so physically different,yet definitedly an alpha. yummy.i too enjoyed the series that cassy has read. i can't wait to see where this story leads me. as always i so enjoy reading your tales.you have a huge talent.thanks for sharing with us all.annay

lillizlillizabout 13 years ago
amazing

I feel so connected to this story already... perhaps because I see so much of myself in her. I love it, pulled me in right from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting.

I'm hooked. Like the slow development of the characters. Also like the long chapter. More, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous