All Comments on 'Lost in the Wind Ch. 03'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Very Good

This latest installment is very good. I love the story and how it has been written.

Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Well...

Master is going to push her to her limits, that's for sure, but you can see that he does care about her. It was a beautiful scene to imagine her kneeling at his feet listing to and feeling his music. I've said it a million times, but I am addicted to this series. Can't wait to read chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another sick creep who thinks that dominating

a sick female makes him a man--

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
liked it

I hope u dont take into account the out of line comments like the previous post. Probably he/she needs to do very courageous acts like posting anonymously mean comments to feel like a man/woman. I like how the story develops and i'm curious about next chapters - the idea of invisible (i think) about describing his talks/sessions with Cam sounds very interesting.

LadyOcean73LadyOcean73over 16 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoy that you went back to the beginning. I am loving the characters more and more. I understand things better and look forward to reading more and the series keeps on going. Thank you so much for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No, definitely not a sick creep!

I can feel how Nathan is growing from meeting Cassy in this story. He's having to adapt to all kinds of things HE was not expecting from her. He was clearly expecting some degree of strength, and is surprised to find the level of weakness and fear he does. Xantu, you are a truly sensitve writer.

To the anonymous pseudo feminist: you clearly either didn't read the story or didn't understand it before you wrote your comments and rated it. And you've not read any of the other stories in this category if you believe that Nathan is unduly dominating. If you don't care for BDSM, why read it?

Susan aka

LynLeoLynLeoover 11 years ago
History

I wonder what her experience was, that she felt that crying out during pain would only bring more. Was she abused as a small child? Is that why she was removed from her parents? Physically abused as a small child, and emotionally abused by the foster care system. He has his work cut out for him with her.

By the way, you can tell I am getting into your story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous