All Comments on 'Lost in the Woods'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
LillithArchivistLillithArchivistabout 13 years ago

Love it!

Thanks for sharing!

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
that was great

i hope holly does not scratch any sensitive areas lol loved the story 5 plus stars as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Luvved it!

That was just the nicest little Earth Day story! Luvved all the nature/naturalist names. :-D

DG HearDG Hearabout 13 years ago
Great story!

Great Read. It may be long but reads quickly. It's one of those "Once you start, you need to finish." I wish the best for you in the contest.

With the highest Respect

DG

(Yes a definite 5)

GentleVikingGentleVikingabout 13 years ago
What a pleasure

A thoroughly enjoyable read with all the elements of a good romance.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

contest or not i'm always glad to read something new written by you, short or long. this was a very nice and romantic read; i'm glad Holly "discovered" Batman's arch enemy *evil grin*

good luck and it's a definite 5 , shame higher isn't possible.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Penn You're The Greatest!

Wonderful story, great characters as always, a winner. I'd never quibble with one of the greats.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Delicious people

in a well constructed story. You know I almost wish that I had been born 30 years later to feel out the modern world..

BestroikaBestroikaabout 13 years ago
Makes a girl want to camp...

I really enjoy it, great characters, and a lovely romantic storyline. :)

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Awesome

As always a great job at a wonderful story. Good luck in the contest.

ashleycandiceashleycandiceabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved it. Great work!

MarlowBunnyMarlowBunnyabout 13 years ago
Best sex I have read in a while

The build-up was great. The veiled rivalry between characters was delicious. The unrestrained sex was a fantasy come true. Five stars!

I wish I could write dialog as well as you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mark of an Excellent Writer

The mark in question? Excellence over a broad stretch of time, which is exactly what PennLady has demonstrated.

One of her stories better be included in the next Literotica anthology, assuming a third anthology is assembled and published!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Job!

All around enjoyable read.

You really did a lot in just five pages.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I loved the story, but I had a hard time getting over the names you chose for most of the characters. I understand that this story was your Earth Day entry, but did the names have to be types of trees and plants?

- Kristina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The names...

I'm going to have to equally agree about those names. Woof. The writing was solid but, Fern, Willow, Holly, Clay, Ivy!?!

LadyFalconLadyFalconabout 13 years ago
I like the names! lol

They are very tongue in cheek funny. Like a spoof movie with the actors from the original movie playing a part. The writing as always was wonderful Penn. You are in my favorites on my browser so I can get to you fast...u and Mugsy and a few others. I'm jonesing for a new hockey story hope there is one coming from one of you soon.

medic452medic452about 13 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story. Very well written and good plot lines. I did notice that Adam felt out of place with his name, but I loved the use of all the names and how they related to the story.

HRKWHRKWabout 13 years ago
Oh there will be coffee or there will be blood!

Love it!!! Wonderful job!

diggypopdiggypopabout 13 years ago
I liked the names, too.

I've met lots of people who have not-so-typical names. Often their parents were hippies, but some people are just quirky. There's only so many Bob's, Jane's, and Jim's I can see in a story anyway before they all run together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I noticed the names too but what I actually wanted to say...

Nice reference to Robert Frost.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Cute story.

I liked it and I liked the nature names too!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years ago
Lost and Lusting

I thought the names were charming and did keep to the theme as the story did as a whole. I'm going to be wander-lusting about getting lost and rescued by Clay-the-dreamy-park-ranger. *soft sigh* The Batman reference ruled and so glad bitchy Holly got hers in the end. Great story! Goodluck. :)

~Luna

PS: Thanks for your comment, you were my first!

jedistarsjedistarsabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Really great story. liked that Holly got hers in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ohh...

I started reading the other comments and just realized about the nature names. (Banging head against desktop) Dur, dur, dur!

I really like this story, by the way. Sometimes, I wish I could step into the story and shove Holly's face into some Poison Ivy.

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
Adorable story!

I liked how light-hearted and fun this story was. It was soooo sweet! Loved it!

MzHennaMzHennaover 10 years ago
Cute Story!

I lost it for a moment when I read all the names, especially at "Goodall" and "Audubon" but once I recovered I thoroughly enjoyed the story. :) I hope there will be more...I'm curious about their date and I can definitely see some drama going down w/ Holly (once she recovers from the poison ivy) ;)

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
Good,is there more??

Good story line,,i see your stuck on plants and trees for names,,,cute,lol,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

liked it

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Holy Earth Day, Batman!

Very nice story. You worked the responsibility we should take in the woods with volunteering to help our rangers and then gave us a nice start to a romance. Good story line. I really liked it. Holly has always annoyed me also. It is prickly and clingy just like the Holly in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well I suppose she needed a good fucking

bit of nonsense in nature......but is she nothing more than another fuck slut whore getting her jollies off in the woods......rabbits spring to mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another great one

Loved the ending as I laughed my ass off.

PennMusicPennMusicover 10 years ago
This is a...

...great story. I hope you keep writing stories as great as this.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 9 years ago
Loved It!

I thought this story was absolutely delightful. And as the poem goes: The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. But I have promises to keep...and miles to go before I sleep. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wonder?

I wonder how many noticed that the four women in the camp group that were named were named after trees or plants?Even Clay is an earthy name.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
fun, entertaining, and true to the theme

thanks.

I am amazed at how fast he was able to break down his tent to take with him in the middle of the night though, just in case it was too far to walk back in the dark. ; )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Wonderful Story About Camping

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Unfortunately "friend" Holly seemed to be determined to destroy Willow if she could. She obviously threw her fancy phone into the bushes near camp where she could quickly find it in the morning and used its "loss" as an excuse to get Willow out in the woods by herself to get lost.

As for the scumbag Anonymous who referred to Willow as "another fuck slut whore" he is obviously a sexist pig as he wasn't critical of Clay who took part in the tryst. Plus, his attitude is so very 18th Century. By the way, I am an old male fart and I don't have any problem with Willow's behavior.

I think everything in the story was wonderful.

Thank you Pennlady for a great job!

twoebtwoebover 7 years ago
More

Lol i kinda want this turned in to a series lol. It was really good.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Lovely, fun romance!

Like I said in the title a lovely ,fun romance.

Deceptively simple and elegantly done!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

A nice story. Not clear where the story is set, but late April in upstate new york would be pretty cold, but in georgia it might be fine. I'll read more of yours. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She’s cold, wet and possibly hypothermic and they end up doing it outside? Nah, flunked any reality test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, but the rangers surnames (after famous environmentalists) were a bit cheesey

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everyone was named as if they were born & raised in the same nature commune.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

In reality any ranger would have been MUCH faster to get Ivy out of her wet clothes, even without any sexual intent. Pretty much within a minute after the tent was put up. And her clothes would still be wet in the morning...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

all right!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

SIMILAR Stories